What are our chances to get Richard Dawkins himself back to the flock?

What are our chances to get Richard Dawkins himself back to the flock?

Attached: 1531824781731.png (614x813, 600.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/09/richard-dawkins-defends-mild-pedophilia-again-and-again/311230/
huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/09/richard-dawkins-pedophilia_n_3895514.html
salon.com/2013/09/10/richard_dawkins_defends_mild_pedophilia_says_it_does_not_cause_lasting_harm/
guce.oath.com/collectConsent?brandType=eu&.done=https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/07/29/richard-dawkins-claims-some-types-rape-pedophilia-worse-others_n_5629458.html?guccounter=1&sessionId=3_cc-session_8d24e86b-4006-4d41-bfea-4ceef9f527e1&lang=en-gb&inline=false
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

zero. He's literally pedophile

Pray for him.

Pray for him, be charitable, and live the Gospel.
It would be a great work of God to see him confess faith.
Imagine how many atheists would begin to seriously consider Christianity. I don't expect him to repent and believe, but nothing is impossible with God.

Yeah, they can't.

Blasphemy of the holy spirit? On my Zig Forums?

More likely than we think :,^(

Attached: 20180614_140736.jpg (3264x2448, 3.73M)

limited atonement?

reprobate doctrine

Don't read too much into this, he's just terrified of the Muslims God's punishment for the indolence of the west and is now trying to pass himself off as a "cultural Christian" to fend off the inevitable.

Yeah. He's starting to see the fruits of atheism, cultural relativism, degeneracy and the destruction of his homeland and he feels regret. Not so much that he'll ever recant and come to God but it's clear the man realizes that the new atheism movement was a huge mistake

Attached: Dawkins.jpg (599x382, 58.7K)

You can actually hear the pedals moving backwards.

It's time to stop pretending that this is some holy retribution. Isn't this sort of rhetoric horribly egotistical?

lol wat? Have you ever heard of Hungary? How about Poland? And how is seeing the fall of western Europe as divine retribution egotism? When you hate God and scorn God bad things happen. I smell a LARPagan in a fedora.

Are you forgetting about the Christians who still live there?

Those twelve guys should just move somewhere else

Its not the will of my father that little ones should perish. You're one sick winnie the pooh if you believe children getting run over by trucks and raped is doing Christianity any favours. I don't see how Islam and conquering Europe in any form serves our lords purpose. The kikes push this shit unto us, he wouldn't be on terms with them. Woe to the world for the causes of sin, woe to the men through whom they come.

Luke 13

There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices. And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things? I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish. 4Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem? I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

Just get him back to the Catholic church then.

BASED ATHEIST! XD

Wait, for those of us out of the loop, what evidence is there that he's a pedophile?

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/09/richard-dawkins-defends-mild-pedophilia-again-and-again/311230/
huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/09/richard-dawkins-pedophilia_n_3895514.html
salon.com/2013/09/10/richard_dawkins_defends_mild_pedophilia_says_it_does_not_cause_lasting_harm/
guce.oath.com/collectConsent?brandType=eu&.done=https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/07/29/richard-dawkins-claims-some-types-rape-pedophilia-worse-others_n_5629458.html?guccounter=1&sessionId=3_cc-session_8d24e86b-4006-4d41-bfea-4ceef9f527e1&lang=en-gb&inline=false

He is the stereotypical semi-nationalist western degenerate, who only supports Christianity and "muh Evropa" because it puts up with his shit.

I can guarantee he's not talking about medieval Christianity,when homosexuals were executed. He's talking about modern, liberal barely even Christianity at all

as far as I know, even some atheists I've known thought Dawkins was just for edge lords. I can almost sense a large amount of unrest in his heart and in his mind.

He might have a change of heart at the moment before his death or something

That's only the cucked ones in the US and the EU.