Kavanaugh Admits He Couldn't Get Any Pussy !! Just Like You Guys!!

Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh admitted during an interview that he never got ANY pussy in high school.

He even went further, and admitted that in college, he still never got any pussy at all.

Then, as if that wasn't embarrassing enough, he actually admitted that HE WAS A VIRGIN FOR YEARS AFTER HE GRADUATED COLLEGE!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

AGAIN: KAVANAUGH NEVER GOT ANY PUSSY UNTIL YEARS AFTER HE GRADUATED COLLEGE !!!

That would make him very much like you guys here in Zig Forums.

You guys are also a bunch of inexperienced sissies who don't know how to get any pussy.

the weirdest part is how he hasn't been accused of 'having sex' with anyone.

He was accused of Forcefully Grabbing a High School Girl, Covering Her Mouth, And Groping Her Tits And Crotch…..

so telling the world that he never got any pussy until he was in his late 20's was unnecessary, and didn't address this situation at all.

in fact, it makes him seem more guilty, because that's the type of behavior youd expect from a loser who can't get any pussy.

in related news, you guys are sexually inept because of video games and anime.

you're all pretty much gay, as in: homosexual

mobile.twitter.com/FoxNews/status/1044327977973108736?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

Attached: Dn4yinKX0AA8-at.jpg (640x360, 47.28K)

OK… so you admit he did nothing wrong then? This should settle things, right user?

I'm guessing Kavanaugh played a lot of video games and watched a lot of anime, because those two things always make men gay

He's a Christian (the real kind). "VolCels". Not "InCels".

Why is there 20 threads about this guy? Do you really need 20 threads each about a single update about this process? Post something when it HAPPENS - such as confirmed to SCOTUS, or being revoked, or a resignation. Everything else is all hype!

RE: CHRISTIAN

delusional, lying, hypocritical, sexually frustrated piece of shit

something DID happen

he admitted that he was a sissy that never figured out how to get any pussy, until his ugly wife pushed it on him, suspecting that he was gay

REAL NEWS!!

lol @ your bullshit 'involuntary' faggotry

there's nothing 'involuntary' about playing video games

knowing it turns girls off

OK, fine, so if there is another BS accusation you going to post that as "real news"?

RE: ACCUSATION

nobody 'accused' him of being a sissy

he volunteered the info himself….
unsolicited…..
and it had nothing to do with the
accusation(s) now plural
against him…………

he decided to go on TV and tell
the world that HE COULDN'T GET
ANY PUSSY UNTIL YEARS AFTER
HE GRADUATED COLLEGE !!!!!!!!!!

lol hahaha WOW !! amazing

Either we're incels, pathetic cause we're torn up about being total losers who can't get pussy, or we're gay, in which case we wouldn't give a shit. Which is it, faggot?

Attached: Plenty of Pussy.jpg (2000x1000, 257.93K)

a sign of virtue and intelligence, especially in this era of false rape bullshit and feminism.

So what? Is it some kind of obligation to get one?

Kissing your children is not the same as creepy Joe kissing and fondling everyone else's children.

It's not really a big deal, he's not missing that much.

Sounds like OP is still in high school himself. Thanks for the news update, OP! Enjoy the rest of your school day, don't let the IT catch you on this heinous website.

boring

Nice blog, BTW

I do that and I'm marred with kids, and have had more pussy then you can imagine, I' one of those guys women just love to fuck on the 1st date. I'm almost 40 and haven't had a dry since since I was 13. but you got ahead and make believe what you want..

I'd rather fuck Kavanaugh than that old crone you sleep with Andy.
Are her cunt hairs gray?

I bet you can slip both fists up that loose cunt

Many hemorrhoids on that anus?

ebin

lol @ the bitter little videogame sissies

how much pussy do you get when you're high on meth?

lol @ this tard who keeps using the same six insults and can never think up of a new one

it's not an 'insult'…. it's an observation…

but it's interesting that you find it insulting…..

for example:
if I'm talking to an American, it's a safe bet that I can guess they are overweight

87% of Americans are overweight

so… there's only a 13% chance I would be mistaken….

AND, when I'm talking to a computer geek, video game playing, anime watching, sheltered little mama's boy sissy bitch who grew up playing Dungeons and Dragons, watching Star Wars movies, and playing Magic the Gathering it's a safe bet that they are a little faggot sissy who can't get any pussy…..

because 97% of you guys fit that description…..

there's only a 3% chance that I would be mistaken….

…… any questions Miss Pac-Man?

if you think I'm stupid enough not to realize that you are part of the 97%, then you're the stupid one, little boy…

I bet your butt hurt that George Lucas announced they're not going to be making any more Star Wars movies for at least the next 15 years

YOU'RE*

I bet you're totally amp'd about the new special edition release of Magic the Gathering, right?

This OP reads like someone just beat you in a video game and humiliated you. You okay, OP?

It wants attention. Starve it to death.

thank you for the attention

he spiked punch bowl and pulled rape trains on women