Video:World leaders laugh when Trump claims he 'accomplished more than almost any administration

President Trump addressed the United Nations General Assembly in New York City on Tuesday, speaking directly to the gathered world leaders for the second time in his presidency. "One year ago, I stood before you for the first time," Trump said to begin his speech, explaining that he planned to update U.N. leaders on the "extraordinary progress we've made."

Rote introduction dispensed with, Trump's solemn tone forecasted a serious, on-message speech. That is, until his very next sentence. "In less than two years, my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in the history of our country," he said — prompting laughter from his audience. Trump interrupted himself to say his declaration was "so true," which only evoked heartier laughter from the crowd.

After an awkward beat, Trump relented: "Didn't expect that reaction, but that's okay," he said with a half-smile. Again, the crowd laughed, this time with applause. Watch the stunning moment below.

theweek.com/speedreads/798083/republican-sen-lisa-murkowski-urges-colleagues-listen-kavanaughs-accusers

Other urls found in this thread:

qwant.com/
duckduckgo.com/
startpage.com/
ixquick.com
searx.me/
search.yacy.net/
goodgopher.com/
bing.com/
gab.ai/
shitposters.club/
sealion.club/
freezepeach.xyz/
iscute.moe/
social.ufeff.club/
d.tube/
real.video/
invidio.us/
ugetube.com
hooktube.com/
liveleak.com/
bitchute.com/
minds.com/
streambotz.com/
unseen.is/
signal.org/
freedom.social/
mastodon.social/
steemit.com/
joindiaspora.com/
snabbo.com/
medium.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ridiculous Orange Clowns, all over the world, know now that they will be laughed at when not in front of their demographic.

(((World leaders)))

how's the glass johnny? does it taste like the usual batch?

bumping legit

History will vindicate him. Failing that, at least the Zig Forums boards of 2050 will know the truth.

does it taste like yor older brother's cum?

Attached: trump World Is Laughing At Us.mp4 (640x360, 2.68M)

Obvious joke they were laughing with him…

fucking a#1 hillarious

Attached: monty laughs.jpg (1920x1080, 770.09K)

I haven't pissed my pants laffing in a long time. ut with Trump, twice in the last 2 yrs(just a truckle though)

All you fucking morons…please vote him in again

I want to see it all burn efore I die

Burn, Trump, Baby, Burn!!!

I know, right?
Drumpf drumpf drump! Hahahaha lololol!

Bitch please. The UN is a bunch of faggots private NGO company. They wish they could swing their dicks around the way El Donaldo does. Fucking joke ass globalist losers and failure politicians like the EU.

boomer thread

sage

sage negated

It's ironic to see how so many leftists worship corrupt bureaucrats and yet claim they are "civil activists" and "fight for common workers" when in reality they want us strangled in high taxation and under micro-management.

Trump basically told the UN to take a hike, and they laughed, they laugh because they're arrogant and corrupt and he knows damn well they don't like him. They just better know we don't like them very much either, and we have the guns and we are keeping them.

is that some internal dialogue johnny? have you placed the flavor yet?

wtf I hate trump now

Could you share some guns?
I'm sick of the EU

Can't travel with them by airplane unfortunately. You anons need to get a party like UKIP into power, and maybe then you could start restoring some of your rights working on the grassroots level. But things have to change big time for the UK before that ever happens.

pumb

3D printer.

boomer bump

Hard not to.

a n t i

s l i d e

sliden again! bump!

bump for an actual thread

LMFAO

How do atypical antipsychotics work?

The exact mechanism of atypical antipsychotics is unknown. They are though to block certain chemical receptors in the brain and hence relieve the symptoms of psychotic disorders. Risperdal Oral (risperidone) works by blocking the receptors of chemical messengers called dopamine and serotonin. Invega (paliperidone) is the substance created when risperidone is ingested into the body and hence works in the same way. Clopine (clozapine), Zyprexa (olanazapine) and Seroquel (quetiapine) block a number of receptor types including dopaminergic, serotonergic, muscarinic, and histaminic and tries to restore the chemical imbalance in the brain. Excessive weight gain and high blood glucose may occur with Clopine (clozapine) and Zyprexa (olanzapine), leading to type 2 diabetes. Solian (amilsulpride) has a variant dose dependent action. At high doses it has an antipsychotic effect; however at low doses it’s more effective against the negative symptoms of schizophrenia. The mechanism of action of Abilify (asripiprazole), as well as other drugs having efficacy in schizophrenia, is unknown. Zeldox (ziprasidone) has a complex pharmacology which gives its effectiveness against both positive and negative symptoms of schizophrenia.

Alternatives to Google

qwant.com/
duckduckgo.com/
startpage.com/
ixquick.com
searx.me/
search.yacy.net/
goodgopher.com/ (for news)
bing.com/

Alternatives for Twitter

gab.ai/
shitposters.club/