Atheist sodomites in hollywierd at it againhttps://www.dailywire...

Atheist sodomites in hollywierd at it againdailywire.com/news/33233/netflix-announces-series-about-jesus-reincarnated-paul-bois
pic unrelated

Attached: 680b0846f15abfeaf2fe25ece3c18ddf.jpg (1600x1200, 153.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

beliefnet.com/entertainment/celebrities/interviews/mark-millar-god-and-comics.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh boy, I can't wait to hate it.

All the red flags I need to stay away from it.

That's surprising.

So how long until God makes Netflix go financially bankrupt for being morally bankrupt?

Why do people still buy Hollywood trash?

I've read the comic this is based on. The twist is that the boy turns out to actually be the antichrist, not Jesus.

Sounds good then, will watch.

God doesn't do that. If he did, there would be no Disney.

Disney is different. That's a case of a certain morally banrupt (((group))) hijacking a morally-fine and financially-decent company for the (((group's))) morally bankrupt purposes.

What is the comic called?

Attached: Pewdiepie jesus.webm (1280x720, 1.02M)

'Chosen', collected under the title 'American Jesus'. He is writing a sequel to it, who knows where that will lead. Millar does claim to be a practicing Catholic though.
beliefnet.com/entertainment/celebrities/interviews/mark-millar-god-and-comics.aspx
His work is notoriously edgy. The church massacre scene in Kingsman was not taken from the comic though, in the original comic it was a wedding at a beach.

I like him a lot more now, but he's still too edgy for me.

Attached: 5348b3d8f41f6f756456224265e827b8.jpg (474x474, 30.76K)

Attached: 1522747786416.jpg (311x244, 45.82K)

It's going to be trash, and he's not so hot either. Even other comic guys (like Grant Morrison) hate him.

Right now, pic related.

Attached: 6ee3f2b4974247dafecd1d6198514a4e36b297e648266f131dee0c5b961fc0e7.png (646x603, 20.95K)

Not surprising in the least – Hollyweird loves to hate YT. Hating a tawny Jesus would be racist, and they will not stand for that.

lmao. I really want to see how that plays out with the Netflix audience now. Though i could totally see Netflix tweaking that little tidbit.

Attached: 1464627653681.jpg (400x400, 24.47K)

I had that fruit for the first time a while back. It's very different, but I liked the weird texture of the seed sacks. It's like jello.

Polite sage.

Isn't Walt Disney a freemason himself? Are you implying that Disney was free from any evil in the world during the time Walt Disney ran Disney?

look how desperate they are for attention. like all infested trash, it will be consumed by the bacteria it has bred.

Ask a single hollywood faggot to deny silly indian cows, allah or buddha. They will bend over backwards to confirm those demons.

Liberals aren't atheists, they are anti-Christian.

I'm implying that Disney, while probably not a Christian himself, was affected by the general Christian culture of the 1900's midwest and by common grace enabling him to produce generally good worthy things versus the Disney Company of today which produces diabolical trash.

This is the red-pill right here. Nonsense religion that denies Christ makes them feel secure.