U.S. Military Contractor In Afghanistan Fired For Wearing Neo-Nazi Flag

A civilian contractor working with the U.S. armed forces in Afghanistan has been fired after video footage posted online this week showed him wearing a white nationalist “Kekistan” flag patch on his helmet.

Sgt. 1st Class Debra Richardson, spokeswoman for U.S. forces in Afghanistan, told HuffPost in an email Tuesday that the man worked for the Virginia-based aviation consultant company MAG Aerospace.

Richardson declined to identify the man, but said he was “immediately terminated” by MAG Aerospace “for a violation of company standards” and “is scheduled to depart Afghanistan today, Sept 25.”

Earlier this week, footage of U.S. and Afghan air crews training to fly a UH-60 helicopter in Kandahar province was posted to the website of the Defense Visual Information Distribution Service, which produces videos for the Department of Defense.

The video shows the unidentified contractor sporting a “Kekistan” flag patch on his helmet. The flag, developed in racist 4chan chat rooms, intentionally mimics the design of the German Nazi war flag, with the Iron Cross replaced by the 4chan logo, the swastika swapped out for the “KEK” symbol and the German red replaced with “Pepe the Frog” green.
huffingtonpost.com/entry/white-nationalist-afghanistan-kekistan-patch_us_5baa88a2e4b0f101d3837d98?ncid=engmodushpmg00000003

Attached: 5baa8afa200000e500fecc52.png (720x720, 461.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/n/catalog.html
8ch.net/n/res/678993.html
8ch.net/n/res/678958.html
8ch.net/n/res/678622.html
8ch.net/n/res/675362.html
8ch.net/n/res/677429.html
8ch.net/n/res/677379.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ahhhhhhhh hahahahaha PC is hitting fucking contractors who are basically (love em or hate em) the only thing holding our shitstain of a military together. My warning in 09 to people upon getting out to arm themselves because this military can't do shit in a real war is coming true with every passing day.

I know I'll catch flak on the necessity of contractors, but lets be honest. If KBR wasn't in Iraq and you were forced to eat the shitty non-KBR meals for 15 months how much more broken would our military morale be today, let alone during the recent wars?

Sucks for him. Kekistan has been the most milquetoast maymay, but getting fired over it is just weird.

Attached: Trump Animals.png (1920x1080, 478.6K)

makes no sense at all.
kekistan is a joke, it doesn't exist, it doesn't mean anything or represent any group.
it's a joke.
people make more jokes in warzones.

next up:
"military contractor sacked for wearing a peace symbol on his helmet"
"mi!itary contractor sacked for visiting a brothel"
"military contractor sacked for referring to a hypothetical female in a crude way"

t. Homosexual Sargon Cuck

no one knows what d9 means
a die with nine sides that you use in d&d games.
kbr, a radio station from brasil, with all the latest brasilian hits
write to your audience you moron.

t.Morbidly obese trap masturbator on several behaviour medications

It makes plenty of sense you fucking retards. It's called shifting the overton window.

They deplatformed fucking alex jones and hes kosher as fuck. They want you, your children, your families fucking dead.

D9? The fuck you talking about. Who doesn't know what KBR is especially when I already related it to food dumbass.

Attached: 1a17e64a0a3d27663df7caa7d013cc97e9af376de734d9214c71238cded39d10.jpg (1700x660, 666.72K)

the absolute state of our military. lmao

How many Jews are burned in the oven every time someone laughs? Comedy isn't a laughing matter.

No it doesn't you fucking down syndrome cock sucking faggot. Contractor firms are supposed to be less bullshit than the military. Thats why some people transition from military to mercenary. LESS BULLSHIT

The real comedy is that clamping down and trying to control free speech drives more angry disillusioned young people into the arms of the extreme right.

kekistan isn't white nationalist.

Its like if he had a peace symbol and had written born to kill on his helmet

Attached: I was trying to suggest something about the duality of man sir.png (500x279, 173.04K)

If anyone has this flag on the wall, I would greatly suggest removing it before bringing a girl over. Instead of sex, it resulted in a useless 2 hour debate which concluded into me showing her the door.
Nobody cared about this shit in 2015, fucking media ruined everything after the election and ruined 4chan. I go there once in a while and you really can't find anyone that has been there before the 2016 election. It basically turned into Redditv2

It's more of a gay thing.

It isn't "nazi," either. lol That doesn't matter to the left. No wrongthink or heresy against leftist dogma is allowed.

They're just disgusting to me.

REAL NEWS:
8ch.net/n/catalog.html

SLIDEN NEWS:

Tim Berners-Lee Plans New Decentralized World Wide Web To Compete With Big Tech Monopolies

You Gave Facebook Your Number For 'Security', And They Sold It To Spammers

More Tax Dollars Wasted As America's Costliest Stealth Fighter Crashes In South Carolina

Global Crisis Hot Spots and Pressure Points

Monsanto's Glyphosate Linked To Global Decline In Honey Bees

IRS Employee's Contempt For Constitutional Law Exposed In Project Veritas Deep State Sting

AND MUCH MORE:
8ch.net/n/catalog.html

Attached: 3as0ejpjlktz.png (679x480, 514.89K)

"You don't understand me, Mooooom!"

Attached: 1498555085520.jpg (492x877, 73.15K)

gay story tbh

good luck with that

REAL NEWS:
8ch.net/n/catalog.html

SLIDEN NEWS:

Tim Berners-Lee Plans New Decentralized World Wide Web To Compete With Big Tech Monopolies

You Gave Facebook Your Number For 'Security', And They Sold It To Spammers

More Tax Dollars Wasted As America's Costliest Stealth Fighter Crashes In South Carolina

Global Crisis Hot Spots and Pressure Points

Monsanto's Glyphosate Linked To Global Decline In Honey Bees

IRS Employee's Contempt For Constitutional Law Exposed In Project Veritas Deep State Sting

AND MUCH MORE:
8ch.net/n/catalog.html

Attached: 1538362579717.png (429x536, 107.98K)

This is absolutely the worst look when you're supposed to be "country-building". Go take your Kek and sit down.

Fuck this gay earth

That clearly says "09", as in the year 2009, you illiterate.