EU Commissar: Governments Should Control ALL News Media, Alternative Media Should Be Banned

EU Commissar Věra Jourová has called for strict new regulations around news, both in print and online, to curb the rise of ‘hate speech’ and ‘nationalism’.

Speaking at the ‘Fundamental Rights Forum’ in Vienna, Jourová said the media must be prevented from “spreading disinformation”.

A “dangerous” version of nationalism is “not only visible in the rising popularity of the extreme parties” but is also evident in the political mainstream, which “accept[s] some part of this rhetoric of division,” the commissioner warned.

Pjmedia.com reports: archive.fo/G4ZD1

And I think we all know exactly what she means by “action.” By the way, her full title is European commissioner for justice, consumers, and gender equality, if you can imagine such a thing.

In other words, if you’re for little or no “immigration,” that’s now called “exclusion.” If you find some cultures (such as your own) worthier than others, that’s “hatred.” If you put love of country over the EU, that’s “dangerous nationalism.” To demonstrate just how far the social-justice Left despises adherents of free speech (which must perforce include “hate” speech), take a gander at this justification for consumer/gender equality fascism. Count the buzzwords:

“Media can build the culture of dialogue or sow divisions, spread disinformation and encourage exclusion,” the commissioner said. “TheBrexit debate is the best example of that.” Politicians should “showresponsibility” and “ restraint,” and must “realize that their words become justification for some people to act on their urges and theirfears.”

The Czech politician pointed to far-right protests in Chemnitz, the “anti-Soros campaign in Hungary or growing anti-Muslim or anti-Roma rhetoric” as examples of when “exclusion, discrimination and lack of respect for minorities have spilled over from the margins to the center and don’t meet enough resistance from the media, politicians or opinion leaders.”

archive.fo/4Fzx5
yournewswire.com/eu-commissioner-news-regulated-stop-hate/

Attached: Governments Should Control ALL News Media, Alternative Media Should Be Banned.jpg (678x381, 27.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NNuaGQ6-KnY
youtube.com/watch?v=-pvf8ftpRWg
youtube.com/watch?v=m5vRnPvMUWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm all for this, but under one condition…death penalty for any further lie by the luegenpresse.

You do know this is a leftist SJW saying this, right? You do know your government gives absolutely 0% shit about you or me, right? You do also know Western governments have AIDED in destabilizing the West through forced migration right?

Nationalism bad we need to fight it

Attached: twobaits.jpg (1146x1148, 66.01K)

The EU is spiralling out of control. What a fucking shitshow

Attached: thisisashitshow.gif (400x210, 148.57K)

didn't realise Soros was a race or religion.
Interesting that this LUGEN JUDEN names him directly as something for European law to protect.
I wonder why they would want to cover him.
poor Mr. philanthropist soros

HOW DARE THEY SPREAD INFORMATION WE DID NOT APPROVE ?!?

VERBOTEN !!!!

Yes, but unlike them I can keep my mouth shut about my political agenda. Just living my life and enjoying them hanging on trees.

That makes NO sense what-so-ever. You can do that already if you wanted to. And why the hell would you want others who are like-minded to be shut up? That thinking is backwards as hell.

Oh the war criminal "philanthropist" is their puppet master. This was leaked a year ago when a right wing organization found that 200+ EU bureaucrats were being heavily lobbied by his NGOs.

Read my first comment. Don't need to raise my voice if the opposition gets it's throat cut for lying. But alas that's nothing more than a fantasy, so back to waking up the masses.

Great plan, EU

The problem is the bias from whoever is controlling the press. If you have a 'based chad' running the press, well that would be good for nationalists. If you have someone like Soros running the press, then it would be good for communists. And if you have government running the press…. that all depends what kind of government is in power at that time. If you don't like that government then it would be very shitty.

Alternative media IS the way to go because anyone can do some research and write an article, and anyone who wishes to read and share it can do so. Its what they fear most: NO control over any narrative.

The EU has no fucking self awareness at this point
This woman is just reaffirming the beliefs of everyone who hates her.
It’s like merkel, she genuinely has no idea why she’s losing votes

That is the problem of news itself. Instead of being a delivering tool for facts, the facts themselves became a tool for anyone to make a profit. Therefore capitalism and news (real news) have to be separated from each other. But that also would mean that nobody can be incriminated for researching it.

Speaking of which:

lol. theyll never be honest sadly. but you must know that.

Sure, but imagine her face if somebody would stand up and tell her that?

You can do that by writing blogs but when you publish a large quantity and promote it to a large group of people it requires money to do that. So thats why those news organizations place advertisements, some even shilling products. To be fair: if you work a big operation it does take money and resources to do and you can't hide from that fact either.

I do understand the concern though, there are still some alternatives that do not place ads or sell things (like South Front) but the thing is… they rely on charity!

I was more thinking in the lines of one openly controlled source for news, where anyone can send facts, but without getting payed for it. The actual moneymaking would happen after the news was delivered by an open, unbiased, non profit organization…at which point the media circus and the journalists can do as they like with it.

If its controlled by one source, then you get whatever that controller desires you to see. 6 major media corporations own all the news channels seen on TV (national, local and state). What good would it be if only ONE corporation controlled them all? None. And thats the point.

See here:

This is exactly what would happen if one entity controlled everything you could read.

The reason the EU wants to be the single controller of media? To shove EU-propaganda down your throat, along with "muti-cultural" garbage - not to inform you of any truth. Would you support them being THE ONE that controls all media? That would be foolish.

That's why I said openly controlled source. Government run, law abiding, non profit. Couple that with a law that allows any and all research and you'll massively shut down the manufactured lies. What will happen is that the government higher ups will prevent dangerous news from going out, but since research is legal the original source can keep the pressure up and force the government for a statement. A statement that can influence the next election circle, which would keep a somewhat natural balance to the system. The trick is to shut down any breeding ground for corruption.

Never, the EU is falling apart anyway, but the current state of news media has more than run it's course, is filled to the brim with corruption and needs to be break apart. There is literally no trustworthy source for news to be found under capitalism.

Excuse me but thats not true. Sure there are a lot of lies and corruption but shouldn't you consider some of the alternatives that do expose the truth, like the one in the OP? I suggest you turn off the TV and look at the vast variety of available news we have, thats all because we do not have a controlled source for info. The TV is controlled, look how that turns out. Its garbage. I want the internet free and the more people reporting on things the better off we are. Look how this is effecting Europe, we are winning damn it, nationalism is spreading, its working, thats why they want to take control over all the media!

What Zig Forums fails to understand is they are not the ones in government anymore. The commies are. And if you hand the government control over the media, you hand it right over to the commies in power. Not a good idea.

>govern ment
That's the entire premise of government, dumbass. The only problem is that your government has no right to even exist, much less exercise such special moral authority.

Bigger picture, kid…left or right means nothing when the Jew controls the bank. They're backed by China, Russia and the US. They control the middle east, they are not only responsible for the conflicts that drove people out of their countries, they're also responsible for directing them to Canada, Australia, Europe etc. They don't want to control the media, they own the media. The narrative is given to both parties, and it's a narrative of hate. WHY? Deliberate Destabilization!

See the biggest problem is not that they take away your money and freedom, because they already own both. The problem is that the big players on this planet are rapidly running out of things to spend their money on, so instead they play gods.

bumping actual true

Good point user. But handing it over to kike-controlled commie governments/ bureaucrats is still not a very good solution. The reason so many woke up to ZOG was because of the alternative media.

It's not about handing over, it's about enforcing a system that cannot be corrupted as easily as it is now. And it has to be enforced at the source, right in between money and information.

Well you can't do that the way things are today, and the governments are just as corrupted as the corporations. Its a pity but we don't have the luxury to trust authority anymore.

But what you can do is taking a good idea, making it bulletproof to corruption and shove it into the normie-sphere. See it as fishing for common sense. Also It can't make things any worse, so what's the harm in trying?

Lol I fucking knew it. I called it a while ago that internet censorship campaigns would come about in the name of curbin "hate speech" or "destructive conspiracy theories" but then again, even a blind man could have seen that coming. Hopefully the Europeans still have enough balls to tell these unelected buerocrats to fuck off, and that growing eastern alliance of Poland, Hungary, Italy ect. is strong enough to bully them into submission.

youtube.com/watch?v=NNuaGQ6-KnY

and of course a woman had to be the one to say it.

She is so cute.

true news!

Federailists in European Union known that it is on unstable ground, a paper tiger without actual authority over the nations currently choosing to participate in it. Once the next depression begins, getting every indepedent nation to pull to the direction EU wants will be rather challenging. This is authoritarian prepartion to prevent backpedalling of the federalization, thinly covered in newspeak. Alas, the federalists can't see that there can be good, even better means to build peaceful wellbeing and prosperus future for nations of Europe without the current structuring.

Communists are subhuman vermin, and the world would be better without them. Nothing new here.

Attached: beautiful.webm (1500x1000, 2.2M)

its

Do you like the sold show George & Mildred? I LIVE IT! Keep sharing it.

TRUE NEWS

normal news

What?

aaand it's one ugly woman, I'm so surprised

What a cunt. At least she admits why she wants censorship, because her globalist kike-funded bureaucrats are losing control. They lost the narrative, people don't buy their BS so they want to force you to consumer their BS. Not happening. If the internet ever becomes like TV, I'll just cut the cord like I did with cable TV service.

so she's a fascist?

amerimutt education

They're only making themselves look more like assholes. Every time they call for censorship more and more people wake up to the fact they have some nefarious agenda.

HOLY SHIT

Attached: 007d7ad8469fd15b8d572d8e2b316cea15f55a06f1398fb22f8d917782b48c20.png (500x505, 101.99K)

bumping rational

such news

Just like China?

this proves that these fucking moron politicians are NPCs

What's the story behind the webm?

such

Antifa violently disturbing yet another rally on the left, an honest American citizen, who stands his ground, on the right.

And if they get into government, and have, they will start to care about that. Government is a group, like any other.

Kinda like eastern europe during the USSR.

and trump wants to do the same

Well Trump is insane if he wants to do the same to alternative media because it was alternative media that were the ONLY kind of media that covered the election fairly and honestly (which is the only reason he won). He would not have won had it not been for the alternative media.

legit ultra news

Do you think it would have made any fucking difference if this was a man? She's a fucking EU official. Do you know how rotten those people are?

Fox news, hedge report,Breibart etc

ban em all

anti-slide

youtube.com/watch?v=-pvf8ftpRWg

youtube.com/watch?v=m5vRnPvMUWI

anti-slide

anti-slide

anti-slide

They'd get dropped into a pit of bloodthirsty, ravenous rapefugees.

anti-slide

The EU shills are on here right now trying to slide all the real news it seems. BUMP.

again2

anti-slide

anti-slide