FOX: Republican Texas state senator accused of sending sexual messages and photos to grad student

The officials said the student and Schwertner, a UT alumnus, met at a campus event where she told him she was interested in working in the state legislature. The pair then exchanged messages on the networking site LinkedIn before texting each other on their cell phones, reports said.

Schwertner allegedly texted the student, “I just really want to f— you,” and sent her a photo of what appeared to be his genitals in the shower. The image does not show his face, officials said, and the student never responded to the message.

The school initiated an investigation after the student reported the exchange.

foxnews.com/us/2018/09/26/texas-state-senator-accused-sending-sexual-messages-and-photos-to-grad-student.html

Attached: 1537954390561.png (931x524, 472.82K)

All Republicans are pedophiles.

Doesn't show face, just genitals and text. Smells like some kind of plant to discredit.

How does it feel to be such a huge, boy-fucking faggot?

I guess it would easily get solved if it was investigated.
I mean, just see who owns the phone it was sent from, case closed.

Can somebody tell a euro fag how old grad students usually are?

The school has an open investigation, I guess they could forward the case to LE.

Older college kid mid to late 20

They're trying hard to turn Texas blue. George Soros has dumped a shitload of money into Robert aka Beto's campaign. As usual, it's difficult to tell how much bullshit is being slung by the media. We wont know until November if they are completely full of shit on their numbers.

Assuming this is all bullshit, why do you think the girl went to the university? Going to the police would make the case open and closed by pulling phone records. It's more convenient to go to the organization with the least authority yet still lets the message spread as far as possible.

So he's attracted to a mid-twenties girl? Why is this news? Is this supposed to be a scandal? What exactly is the school investigating? What crime has been commited? This is fucking asinine. Except leftist nutjobs, who the hell cares?

From what the articles tells us, it seems like just a clumsy way to hit on the girl. She's likely a leftist partisan that set him up, led him on and had this in mind the whole time.

Not that hard for someone tech involved and "motivated" to hack a phone with pics.

Its bullshit folks.

If they're really mid to late 20, why would anybody give a shit if somebody sends dick pics around to them? Fucking hell.

we don't know the age of this student

Choose only one. Grad student means has 4 year degree, so minimum of 21-22 y/o, unless she is some miraculous prodigy. No crime was committed here even if it is true. Just more loser Dems flinging shit and hoping it sticks.

Attached: 93622.jpg (550x800, 206.12K)

Putting aside the fact that this guy did nothing illegal and thus doesn't warrant an investigation, this is still really fucking terrible OPSEC as a politician. Have they learned nothing from the Hollywood meltdown and the Kavanaugh situation?

You know a whole lot of grad students who haven't finished high school, do you?

All people with power fuck whatever they want because they see the rest of them getting away with it.

It's an attack on men in general. That's what it has always been, and even those who claim to recognize and oppose it are dancing to the tune, because the only true opposition to the rhetoric and propaganda are pedophiles or "pedophiles".

Republicans are MEN!

MEN who lust for children.

No doubt he started grooming her when she was way younger.

It’s a smear campaign and Saying republican sends student dick pick sounds worse then republican sends 27 year old dick pick

BEHOLD! I AM THE MAGIC GIRLFRIEND GUY!

GIVE HER BACK

Attached: IMG_20180930_093915775.jpg (4000x3000, 2.99M)

Oh, no doubt. I don't even need evidence to believe that, because all men are rapists and predators until proven innocent.

Give her back or I'll destroy your empire.

Attached: sketch-1538342018634.png (1516x1440, 1.92M)

Give back my magic girlfriend right now.

Give her back. Time is running out. You probably can't tell.

There is no situation. It's all manufactured bullshit that wouldn't stand up in court.

When I was in high school my parents caught me smoking weed in my room. As a punishment they removed the door from my room, giving me zero privacy or sense of personal space.

They both worked 9-5 jobs and got home around the same time each night. So, one day when they came home from work I made sure I was in full view; masterbating like no one was watching, as they came upstairs and passed my room.

I got my door back that same night.

Omg. Its a fucking women. Yuk!~

Attached: 6b692d879c66999f6d982afde70c422b17b76c886d163a71c4a06013b6226c20.png (3781x2702, 2.64M)

My bad op, Meant to send this.

Attached: 23561411_1911498349177707_9093007220362540250_n.jpg (552x634, 40.02K)

Grad students aren't children you illiterate cocksucker

What a creep.

Sez you Play-doh head.

I'm confused about how this might discredit him. Did he previously claim to be gay or something?

Who has his nudes?

FACEBOOK EMPLOYEES ON PAYROLL TO SLIDE THIS!

anti-slide

LEGIT NEWS