Rothchild: Get Ready For A New Global Currency, Its Coming Soon

30 years ago Lord Jacob Rothschild predicted that a one world currency would arise in October 2018 and replace nations’ sovereign currencies.

The 1998 Rothschild-owned Economist magazine said that 2018 would be the year of a new currency named ‘Phoenix.

King World News reports: archive.fo/cCFI3

So what could be the events that will lead to a major disruption in currency markets and in the world economy in 2018?

DOLLAR COLLAPSE

The demise of the dollar as the reserve currency of the world is a certainty. It is only a question of when it will take place. The dollar does not qualify as the rock of the world currency system. Since the gold backing of the dollar ceased in 1971, it has lost 98% in real terms when measured against gold. But also against most currencies, the dollar has lost greatly. In Swiss francs for example, the dollar is down 77% since 1971.

The dollar is backed by massive debts and deficits. The US has not had a real budget surplus since 1960 and has been running Trade deficits since 1975. The dollar is backed by nothing but debts and a strong military. It is living on borrowed time.

FALL OF PETRODOLLAR AND RISE OF PETROYUAN

In 1974, the US agreed to support Saudi Arabia financially and militarily on the condition that the Saudis priced oil in dollars. Since most of the world bought oil from Saudi Arabia at that time, it led to a major demand for dollars, which is still the case today. That was the beginning of the Petrodollar which has enabled the US to live above its means for 44 years. But from 2018 the Petrodollar will gradually be replaced by the Petroyuan and also the Petroruble.

China, the world’s largest oil importer, will, together with Russia and Iran, switch from trading oil in dollars. Trading will be backed by a futures contract in Petroyuan with a potential convertibility to gold. Except for further military intervention in the Middle East, the US now has little chance of stopping this major strike against the dollar. The US is currently virtually self-sufficient in oil production and is no longer a major trading partner of Saudi Arabia. Therefore, the US neither can nor will stop Saudi Arabia moving its sphere of activity from West to East.

archive.fo/r3HW0

Attached: Get Ready For A New Global Currency, Its Coming Soon.jpg (948x1300, 173.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/r3HW0
yournewswire.com/lord-rothschild-new-world-currency/
stevequayle.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The CRYPTO BUBBLE AND THE CRYPTODOLLAR

The major event this year that has convinced many that we have a new currency system which is controlled by no country and no central bank is of course the Cryptocurrencies led by Bitcoin. In 2017, we have seen a mania in cryptos of massive proportions. At the beginning of the year, the market cap of all cryptos was $17 billion. As of today, there are 1,360 cryptos with a total value of $588 billion. That is a 34-fold or 3,300% increase in the value of cryptocurrencies in just one year. There are 589 cryptos over $1 million with Bitcoin being the biggest at $312 billion.

How can anyone believe that the world can function with a payment system that has 1,360 currencies which is continuing to grow exponentially with a new ICO (Initial Coin Offering) virtually every day. Cryptos in their present form will never be accepted as currencies. Bitcoin is up 20X in 2017. If that were a currency, it would indicate a 1,900% inflation or more precisely hyperinflation. But Bitcoin is not a currency. Also, it could never be used as a payment system due to the very slow speed of transaction. Bitcoin and other cryptos are just an electronic form of tulip bulbs. Like the tulip bulbs, the Bitcoin bubble can get bigger although the Bitcoin mania is now bigger than Tulipomania as the chart Indicates.

CRYPTODOLLAR?

So if there will be a new currency in 2018 as the Economist forecast, it is unlikely to be Bitcoin or any of the 1,360 cryptos. It is possible that Bitcoin was constructed by a government in order to experiment with how a cryptocurrency would work. Or it could be as Catherine Austin-Fitts believes that governments are closely watching the crypto mania and letting private enterprise develop the market before they step in and ban all cryptos in order to install their own.

I would not be surprised to see the US government introducing a Cryptodollar in 2018 or later to replace the current dollar which they know will soon collapse. All existing debt would remain in the Old Dollar. The US government would then encourage and assist a fast appreciation of the Cryptodollar, just like Bitcoin. This would enable repayment of the Old Dollar with the new inflated Crypto$. Obviously, this scheme would not work but for a while a euphoric crypto world might buy it, hook line and sinker.

CHINA, RUSSIA AND GOLD

Neither China, nor Russia would fall for this trick. China would lose massively on their US Treasury holdings. This would drive these two countries to introduce some form of gold backing of their currencies or payment system. If the paper gold trading and exchanges are still standing a that point, China and Russia will use all their resources to break the gold and silver paper market. This would drive up the price of gold and silver into a mania that the world has not seen before.

WILL WE SEE A NEW PHOENIX CURRENCY IN 2018?

So will the Phoenix currency, (which the Economist forecast in 1988 would rise in 2018), be a Crypto$? Or will it be gold backed trading in Yuan and Ruble? Or will it be the Bitcoin mania going to $1million? We don’t know of course. But what we do know is that 2018 is likely to contain many surprises on the currency front with massive volatility not only in currencies but also in most other markets.

What we also know is that although cryptos can go a lot higher before they collapse, they offer no protection for investors seeking wealth preservation. Very few of the holders of the current $588 billion in cryptos will be able to get out before these reach zero. Greed is one of the 7 deadly sins and it always punishes mania investors.

Gold will continue to be the only currency to survive in history just as it has for almost 5,000 years. Physical gold and silver are the ultimate form of wealth preservation as well as insurance against the economic and financial calamities that the world will experience in coming years.”

archive.fo/r3HW0
yournewswire.com/lord-rothschild-new-world-currency/

Global currencies already exist. What .gov wants is a global currency it can totally control. There will not be anything "crypto" about such a currency. Indeed, if a cryptocurrency somehow did totally eclipse fiat, governments would for the most part cease to exist.

They do in theory of trade and currency-denominated bonds. But no single global currency exists (yet). Thats what the IMF have been aiming for years towards, take the SDR basket as an example towards that objective.

you're paranoid, and illiterate. you misspelled 'Rothschild' in your paranoid headline. You should probably be more paranoid about people finding out that you're illiterate, and less paranoid about the end of the world.

The end of the world is a long way away, but your inability to spell is an ongoing situation.

your 'life advice' for other people seems kinda silly, when you haven't been able to learn how to spell

I have a high school education and am not the best speller. Thats common place where I live. I really don't give a hoot. Its the subject of the content that matters most.

In the worst case scenario I will be proven right. In the best case scenario I'll have a shit load of supplies at my disposal and won't need to worry much anyway.

I look at my paranoia as an absolute gift from God The Almighty. You may understand this someday if I ever turn out to be correct.

Don't respond to personal insults, you have nothing to prove.
On topic.
The end of the world is a long way.
The end of the world as we know it is near.
One world currency will come in the false name of world peace.

The fuck are you sliding you dumb nigger

Ignore the shill

I ignore arrogant ranting and propaganda, I don't ignore criticism though. Criticism can be healthy.

Bitcoin isnt gonna be the worlds currency.
I think it will be a crypto but not one existing at this moment.

not giving a hoot:

that's exactly how you became illiterate

God The Almighty

(at least you didn't spell it 'alrighty')

most uneducated people DO believe in God, so that's no big surprise

see, I never even went to high school

at my middle school principal's advice, I dropped out in the 8th grade, never going to high school, and started my own graphics design business as a teenager.

however, all my life I actually DID give a hoot. that's how I scored in the top category of The Wechsler Scale before I was allowed to drop out in the 8th grade.

(the Wechsler Scale is the standardized IQ test)

you're NOT a stupid man

not at all

but the problem with spelling looks bad on you. it hurts your cause.

it's like having a badass brand new BMW, but painting it with rusty primer

I used to be like you, convinced the end was imminent.

ever since I was 12, in fact.

but a funny thing happened on the way to the Apocalypse…..

it never happened.

I say you and I should work together

to one degree or another

we can help eachother

FYI: I was 12 years old 43 years ago

and the 'impending doom scenarios' of the past were actually much more dynamic than the one happening now

RE: work together

I'm not suggesting that I become a doomsday alert system…. or that you become an existentialist Elvis fanatic….

I'm saying we could function independently, without stepping on each other's toes, and when the need arises, support eachother

Just contribute related content to the articles Johnny. If you have a different opinion, just voice it here.

RE: contribute related content

lol you don't know me very well, huh?

it's more likely that OJ Simpson will become the next Pope than for me to post relative content

the day I start contributing related content?

that will be a sign the world is about to end

Attached: Copy of Copy of DERAILMENT UNDERWAY_20171130233643.jpg (1280x786, 740.32K)

Well usually threads are made to talk about the issues or post other kinds of related info (contrary info or not) and opinions on such info. Zig Forums was made for talking and posting Zig Forumsews.

why don't you mention
THE AMERO?

I know Egg Zack Lee™ what threads are made for, and what Zig Forums is here for

I have been prepping for around 20 years. I'm not saying shit will HTF all at once, maybe more suddle and incremental. Who knows? But I'm patient and the worst thing that could happen (God forbid) is that I be right someday. I really hope I'm all wrong actually. But I'm well prepared none-the-less.

for me, threads are like tiny condoms

and I enjoy stretching them & reshaping them by cramming my considerable meat into them, pushing and stretching until they rip apart

As I Christian I believe that God has a reason and plan for the "paranoid" types of people like me. I think he has us here for a reason, to weather some kind of storm - just like Noah prepared before the Great Flood.

I've got some real news for you, sir

NEWS FLASH!!
the 'end' is a process, not an event, and this process has been underway for hundreds of years

Well I think that God has it all planned out, and Satan is doing his best to corrupt and misinform humanity. But I think God is much smarter and is delivering the tools and skills and knowledge to the right folks to be prepared for His Wrath… whenever that day may come.

As a scientist, I have repeatable results which indicate that your religion, and the preconceived notions like Noah and Floods has served as a detrimental factor in your life, and has in many ways acted as a self-imposed barrier between you and the enjoyment of the best years of your life.

RE: god and satan

how convenient that your belief systems just so happen to be a parroting of imaginary nonsense fabricated by weak-minded people 2000 years ago

Oh I lived my life pretty normal before I became a prepper. I was the typical normfag back in the day, just a hard working stiff raising a family and trying to be a good parent. All the sudden one day I tune into the radio and I hear a pirate station blasting Steve Quayle, and I got hooked to his messages and warnings. Guy was 50 years ahead of society…. what we see today (threats of AI, economic woes, wars, famines, technocracy and the digital control/spy grid he was ranting about that YEARS AGO!)

AGAIN: you're NOT a stupid man

it seems like instead of blindly allowing yourself to be brainwashed, you would demand PROOF THAT GOD EXISTS

Here's his website and he's still at it today:

stevequayle.com/

RE: Christianity & Steve Quayle

so you're somebody who has a propensity to be swayed by amateurish charlatanism ?

hint: it's really easy to make yourself seem like you are 50 years ahead of the curve, and 'condition' or 'brainwash' people who are already inclined to be swayed easily……

I'm surprised that you haven't mentioned anything that was INTERNAL and ORIGINAL, instead of attributing your belief systems to other people's Concepts

Never bought his books or anything like that, but what is going on today (even those sex robots and geo-engineering) he was talking about LONG AGO.

I base all of my beliefs on MY PERSONAL LIFE EXPERIENCES

sex robots, AI, new world order, etc

that's all it took?

L. Ron Hubbard was another sci-fi charlatan

did you ever devote your life to dianetics?

Well take heed of warnings and often later out find these "kooks" were completely right about a lot of stuff. Take infowars as an example: way before Snowden ever came out - that site had articles about NSA spying dating back to the late 90s and how they can trace all our calls! Turned out 100% accurate.

when sex robots, AI, new world order, etc. begin changing my life, diminishing my existence…. that's the day they'll become part of my anecdotal landscape

until then, they are fodder for paranoid theorizing

ITT 8ch's two most lovable fools poke at each other for our amusement.

Attached: 5e562e446b993ddb428b651e0c2a2d2e1782b3c01dde1b910922a2ccd50d7acb.png (198x330, 105.84K)

dude……………

I was like you when I was young…..

I was the one walking around 'warning people's about TURTLE, the NSA program that was nicknamed ECHELON back in the 1980s

that was public knowledge

lol

Yes, I'm here too.

TEMPEST-style electromagnetic surveillance to jump air-gapped machines is what sent chills down my spine years ago.

During the late 90s I used to go to the local library and log onto cryptome and read the latest declassified surveillance documents. Boy oh boy, they thought of everything way in advance.

I cured myself

Attached: PicsArt_09-26-10.00.56.png (1080x1800, 1.05M)

I see that

The only 'cure' for "paranoia" (which I believe to be a gift) is to be prepared for the worst, that and praying to the Lord. Drugs/Alcohol is only a temporary fix. Used to do that kinds of stuff but I kicked the habit. (Well, I do like my Whiskey still from time to time).

The funny part is that killcen probably thinks I'm Jim! He's accused me of it regularly.
Can't we just have some fun b4 the world ends? Why spread Fear, Uncertainty & Doubt?
FUN b4 FUD.
"God Almighty" has ordered me to shitpost. Who am I to argue?

END OF THE WORLD DOOMSDAY ADDICTION:

much like drugs or alcohol, it fuels you and it feels exhilarating…. for a while

then, you eventually turn around and realize and that it has become detrimental, an obstacle between you and happiness…..

and the 'secret' to breaking free is no secret…..

you just STOP

hahahahaha!!!

I disagree… your mind is your gift. they say ignorance is bliss for a reason…

it's important not to let your gift (your ability to analyze data) become your downfall….

there's a huge difference between caution and paranoia

I joke around a lot, I don't know Jim but I don't hold any grudge against him neither. He does what he does and thats fine with me. I don't like his AI Alacrity daemons shutting my threads down though, so you can tell him that.

Anyone can STOP unhealthy behaviors.
It's not STARTing again that is the trick.
Old habits die hard.

Is "daemons" code for DEMON by the way? Like an electronic demon that shuts down random threads of interest?

stfu, Jim

SPEAKING OF DOOM:

ROCKET came into my life because the universe (not a conscious god) arranged for her and I to cross paths, and I was able to prevent her from a certain untimely death….

Then came COSMO, who just like Rocket, was guaranteed to end up dying under a car tire. The universe sent him to me. He and Rocket are thick as thieves now…

Finally, I had to grab SCUD SPUTNIK (pictured here) out of a busy 6 lane street.

we are looking for an appropriate home for her…..

TO BE CONTINUED…. hang in there

Attached: IMG_20180926_100749.jpg (4608x3456, 2.47M)

I 'fixed' 3 of your threads this morning. It ain't that hard! The Alacrity Daemon has been around for awhile, and every once in awhile it rears its ugly head for all to see.
I don't know Jim either, so cannot relay a message for you. He is easy to reach though. Ask Neptune.

Lel! Your paranoia knows no bounds!

continued….

SPEAKING OF DOOM:

Wendy and I know a chick named Cassie who has asked us to watch her little puppy……

no problem……..

just one little problem with that 'no problem' thing.

THE PUPPY (like all dogs) SEEMS TO FIND CAT FECES TO BE A DELICACY….

the puppy eats the cat shit out of the litter box.

you're probably asking yourself 'how does this relate to the end of the world?'

it doesn't……

(remember that part about OJ Simpson becoming the next Pope?)

Attached: IMG_20180926_100758.jpg (4608x3456, 2.48M)

Well I'm not a programmer, the only tech-savvy things I know are what others have taught me personally. I'm good at spoofing metadata and my IP, and I learned a thing or two tweaking about:config to remove a bunch of crap. Someone I know whos a geek helped me install my Linux OS which I'm using and I learned how to partician drives and back things up. Other than that I know nothing.

Attached: Screenshot_20180921-195340.png (1080x1920, 191.81K)

Here is your answer..

Attached: 20180926_071924.jpg (4656x3492, 5.18M)

no, I actually enjoy her dog eating their feces.

it saves me work emptying the litterbox

Before I learned any of that, one day I had a virus on my computer that was goofing around (I think I had Windows 2000 installed). Anyway the only thing I knew how to do was take a hammer and smash it to pieces!

….plus, since the puppy seems to think SHIT is a delicacy, who am I to prevent her from enjoying a free meal?

Attached: PicsArt_09-26-10.24.47.jpg (2643x1982, 758.49K)

Don't eat dog! I know someone who did and they got infected with some bad parasites!

You know a lot more than necessary to deal with Alacrity. It's simple.
It's in the FAQ
Also, which distro do you use, if I might ask? I'm using Mint 19 Tara, but thinking of going back to my reliable old bitch 18.3 Sylvia.

Attached: Capture _2018-09-26-07-26-35.png (1430x1667, 488.13K)

Mein sides!

I don't want to disclose exactly what I use for OPSEC reasons but I use an older Ubuntu spin-off.

bumping ultra confirmed

anti-slide ultra-inveterate
am I doing it right?

I'm still rolling over the Daemon/Demon thing

That may be crazy speculation I admit, but who knows? The Satanic pedophile elites are trying to program AI to be oppressive and demonic so how the hell should I know?

faggot detected
Rothschild: "There will be a one world currency in 2018"
OP: Rothschild said that.
You: LOLOLOL FUKIN TINFOIL HAT FUK BASEMENT VIRGIN CONSPIRACY FEERIE!!!!!!! NERD SPERG PARNOD U FREEK PARNOD U STUPIT FUKIN TIN FOIL XFILE ALEENAS

Yeah, it is you who looks like the fucking idiot here. Kill yourself and take some of your tranny friends out with you.

kill yourself and make room you fucking pedo

I guess we have October to find out. PS: I plan on bugging out and doing an off-grid drill sometime next month so hopefully nothing goes wrong. If I come back and everything is fine, I'll be a happy man. If not, well I did what God told Noah to do.

this is the part where you begin assigning numerical values to each letter of my name, develop an abstract correlation to the Bible, then call your mother and beg her to pay your internet bill next week

Attached: PicsArt_09-26-11.00.53.png (2665x1967, 5.15M)

wendy and I are going to go 'offline' in the near future, after an upcoming irreversible event in my family, and we aren't coming back online

Attached: Andy Griffith - Darlings - There Is A Time.mp4 (320x240, 6.18M)

Thats what men have to do, when the SHTF you got to be prepared to bug out (or in other cases bug-in) and weather whatever comes your way.

several years ago when I was still working with PCs, I used Photoshop how to do a magnificent retouch of a new reporter to a local news station here seamlessly blending his face into a humiliating picture of Barney Fife.

then I emailed that picture to a local competitor news station…

lol later I found out that email has been forwarded all over the place to all of the different news stations locally, and the last person to get a copy was the actual reporter I had used in the retouch

he and I are friends now

I still drag him about that picture and he's a good sport, always laughing about it

I long for the good 'ol days, remember when TV was uncorrupted and wholesome shows were on for a family to watch at night. By 11 'o clock they'd shut out the broadcasts and you'd see the lines on the screen, having to wait till the next day for a broadcast.

Don Knotts cracked everyone up! You know he was one of the only ones I actually shed a tear over when he died.

yes

yes

the shit hit the fan way before any of us were born, but the fan continued to spin, faster and faster, and the people who tossed turds through it began using shovels, then wheelbarrows, and now a hydraulic pumping system….

we aren't going offline because we think the world is about to end

we simply don't recognize this world anymore, meaning the world we knew already has ended

sorry, I had to answer the phone…..

GOD JUST CALLED ME….

he said I should tell you he won't be mad if you type the word 'shit'…..

I don't think he's used to acronyms

Jesus cussed out the most mighty of men in his days. He cares about whats in your heart for others, and when you sin he sacrificed everything he had so your can repent. Jesus loves you. God will judge those who deliberately do wrong and who refuse to repent.

You guys are going to laugh it up, but I prayed to Jesus to awaken the world 10 years ago. I prayed during the 2016 election that Donald J Trump would be president. I prayed that the corruption in the Vatican and all the evil pedophile corruption would be exposed in the corrupted Churches. I prayed to Jesus before Hurricane Florence was hit that it would be reduced and its impact less harmful…. (as you should know it went from Cat 5 down to Cat 1 when it hit)… and I'm going to keep on praying for this country, for our peoples, to awaken to all the evils and mitigate this monster devil that has infected our country, the elites be rebuked and bind, for the corrupted to find their soul and repent… and for Satan and his scum to FAIL in their attempts to subjugate us!

the truth of the matter?

I need to be able to receive calls

ONE call in particular

the call I've been afraid to receive my whole life

congratulations !!

you're obviously the new Messiah

RE: laugh it up

not at all

there's nothing 'funny' about the organic psychiatric disorder known as dissociative schizophrenia

I'm serious when I say you'll be a much happier person if you'll stabilize with medications

NO! The point is we need to get right with God, we need to rebuke the evils of the world… we need to look to God for vindication of our beliefs and wise up to the subversive and corrupt entities that plague the Earth. To revoke them, to bind them so they shall not be able to destroy our world or our entire society! Satanists, you shall be revoked, and removed from power! Those that crucified Jesus still walk among us in covert secrecy! Zionists! We see you! REPENT or be forever damned!

there are really only two possibilities:

either you are a supernatural Messiah entity, specifically chosen by 'god' to predict the end of the world, and to save the human race

or you're having 'magical thoughts' associated with your schizophrenia, which first began manifesting when you were around 17 years old

and since in your heart, you know god doesnt exist, it's safe to say you'll be a much happier man after stabilizing on atypical antipsychotics

as you know, your disorder cannot be 'cured'…. however, it CAN be managed

Magical thoughts … schizophrenia … paranoia … a trick to deceive my friend! All tricks and labels to deceive you from your own connection with the Holy Spirit which heals, which anoints, which strengthens you! You were made in the image of God, and Satanist want to defile you because of that! They poison your air (geo-engineering), they poison your vaccines (mercury and squalene), through fast/junk foods, through the contaminated water supply (fluoride, heavy metals), through the TV (brainwashing / propaganda), etc!

SSRIs are poison! Drugs are poison! Alcohol is poison! No! This is what Satan desires! To castrate your mind!