One of the biggest problem of the modern left is the open display of decadence and lack of discipline. The alt-right memes about leftoids and radlib effeminate soyboys, sexual deviants and limp-wristed middle class kids don't come from nothing, and the it's scary that the left delivers right-wingers more and more material to mock us which transpire into the mainstream opinion. In my opinion, there are several things we need to tackle:
- Sexual deviancy and promiscuity. Who you fuck and what your kinks are belong into your bedroom and nothing else. Get your pronouns and self-proclaimed sexual fetishes out of your bio. Stop posting anime girls if you want to run a serious political or philosophical account. Put that shit on a private account if you want to.
- Scruffyness. Groom yourself and work out. Get decent clothing. Do not associate with any of these types publicly: Ugly basement dweller with acne (Libertarian Socialist Rants), so-called "traps" (Muke), obese creeps ("anactualjoke"), etc. - don't agitate against them, just ignore them, do not associate with them.
- Behave in IRL political events. Don't show up intoxicated, don't use leftist events as a excuse to party and chill, do not aimlessly riot, whatever you do try to outcompete your political opponents, the libs and the right-wingers, in terms of respectability: If they drink a beer and sit in a camping chair, don't drink a beer, and don't bugger yourself into a camping chair. If you want to have fun, don't use your politics and do this with your friends.
- Anti-work rethoric. Do not ever try to make you look like you want free shit. Reduction of the work day is reasonable, nonsense like "abolishing work" will make you look bad and it is utopian, it straight-out ignores the material conditions of production, especially the reliance of the material wealth of the western service economies on Third World labor.
- LARPing/sloganeering. Self-explanatory. What we need is actual relevant political knowledge, we need to equipped with actual modern data and statistics, so we can uncompromisingly maintain our claim to be scientific.
We need to improve on all this. Feel free to add more points.