Bad! Rudy Giuliani Says "We're Going To Overthrow The Iranian Government"

The kikes that run the GOP, after a large attempt to sabotage Iran's economy, are now practically funding terrorist groups in an attempt to re-subdue Iran, under the guise of "freedom"

Donald Trump’s attorney, Rudolph Giuliani, told members of Iran’s self-declared government in exile on Saturday the US sympathizes with their efforts to overthrow that country’s official government.

“So I say to the Iranian government, you must truly be afraid of being overthrown,” Giuliani said. “We will not forget that you wanted to commit murder on our soil.”

After Saturday’s attack on a military parade in Iran that killed more than 20 people, security was tight surrounding more than 1,500 people who came to a midtown Manhattan hotel.

Giuliani said the Paris-based opposition organization was the democratic answer to an Iranian regime he called “a group of outlaws and murderers and people who pretend to be religious people and then have so much blood on their hands it’s almost unthinkable”.

Since the beginning of the year, Iranians have kept protesting and marching against the clerical regime (obviously just Zionist shills), and the national currency has lost about two-thirds of its value, said Maryam Rajavi, leader of MEK, and the declared president-elect in exile of the NCRI.

The MEK ("""""People's""""" Mujahideen of Iran), mother organisation of the NCRI is a Judaeo-Marxist terrorist organisation that seeks to overthrow the Iranian government, currently based in Tirana, Albania. It has confirmed links to Israel and Saudi Arabia, and although formerly considered a terrorist group by the USA, it was removed from the list in 2012 by Hillary Clinton, and through the NCRI, will be actively funded by the USA.

archive.fo/xjKXv

Attached: Rudy Giuliani Says We're Going To Overthrow The Iranían Government.jpg (1240x744, 45.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-iran-opposition/trump-lawyer-giuliani-says-irans-government-will-be-overthrown-idUSKCN1M3005
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh look, another mass murder in the name of Israel…who could have seen that coming?

Didn’t we overthrow the shah for this group of terrorists

Any foreign government that doesn't let America and Zionists fuck their country in the ass without lube must be overthrown. It's the American way.

Unfortunately its been this way the last 50+ years but it wasn't always the American way.

To be fair, he didn't say "we" in that way. He said it will be overthrown, through "sanctions and economic revolution".

reuters.com/article/us-usa-iran-opposition/trump-lawyer-giuliani-says-irans-government-will-be-overthrown-idUSKCN1M3005

I can hope it stays that way and there isn't direct involvement.

War NOW
No PISSGATE

The Shah was overthrown for being pro-America and pro-Israel. He was bending to knee to Liberalism and Democracy.

Disgusting.

bumping actual

le based trump

And I can hope a bomb hits your family yid

Rudy Rudy Rudy Rudy So-Ho.

No no no don't do it guys!!!! That's where my Proxy server is!!! Cuba is too expensive and not uncooperative enough torwards the JewSA!!

For properly quoting? OK. Cool.

Coming from the guy who said the Holocaust was fake, his intentions were more naive than anything

Fuckin kikes need to be overthrown. If they start war with Iran then Patriots should revolt and issue arrest warrants for all dual citizens in america

The only way you get a real revolt in America is you take away all the burgers, nachos and freedom fries. THEN you'll see armed riots that would make any other riot on planet Earth look tame.

This is true. The power needs t be shut of for at least ten years. That should get it all started.

If there was an EMP attack that knocked out our power grid for even one year, the death toll would be massive. Population would reduce by at least 50%, anyone who is not self sufficient would be lucky to have survived by then. The rural folks, doomsday preppers and those who homestead for a hobby would be the ones most likely to survive. If the grid was down for 10 years even many hardcore preppers would eventually die off, such as myself.

Well, there is one community I forgot to mention, the Amish. They wouldn't notice a damn thing because they have always lived off grid. Some Native Americans in Arizona and New Mexico rural areas also would likely survive because they are used to living with little to no power, and living off the land.

could this guy be a bigger clown if he tried ?

I love this guy's videos. Hilarious!

I despise Jones, but if he can be memed against the fraud he supports I will do it.

I'm so surprised

Still sounds better than an islamic theocracy

factual news

news bumparoo

real news