Brooklyn:Bigot who knocked two gay men unconscious turns himself in

Neptune Gay News™

A man who knocked two gay guys unconscious has turned himself in yesterday (26 September).

Brandon McNamara, 25, attacked two gay men in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, on 24 September.
He knocked two men unconscious

He called them ‘faggots’ before knocking them unconscious, according to police and witnesses. The two were walking from the Metropolitan Bar in Brooklyn when McNamara assaulted them.

Doctors at Bellevue hospital treated the two men for the fractures sustained in the assault.

Police were looking for the man after he was caught fleeing the scene on a surveillance video.

Surprisingly, McNamara turned himself in at the Seventh Precinct, home to the NYPD’s Hate Crimes Task Force, around 8am on Wednesday with his lawyer.

Police charged McNamara with multiple offenses. Assault as a hate crime, two counts of assault, aggravated harassment as a hate crime and harassment as a hate crime in the first and second degrees.
His company suspended him

A senior consultant at Ernst & Young, McNamara has now been suspended from the company ‘pending the active investigation of this matter’.

‘The alleged conduct is abhorrent to all EY stands for including our culture of diversity and inclusion. We refer all inquiries to the local authorities,’ a spokesperson for the company also told the New York Post.

Neptune here:
I hate when men can't be affectionate in public.
This is 2018

gaystarnews.com/article/bigot-turns-himself-gay-unconscious/#gs.W0SrANQ

Attached: Capture.JPG (241x388, 21.35K)

I agree 100% with you about 2 men being affectionate in public, Andy.

Glad to see you're finally letting your true feelings surface

This guy suppressed his feelings and look at wat happened

Attached: xwg0wqdebr4roherwu23.jpg (800x450, 27.82K)

Faggots !!!

he had a momentary thought of having one of the fag's cocks in his mouth and attacked

Or maybe a kid was nearby. And he thought it more family friendly if they saw a bit of violence instead.

WTF is this shit.
The title is flat wrong, it has to say:
"Righteous man put in place two degenerates homosexuals, turns himself to ZOG."

Attached: photo.jpg (900x900, 79.66K)

OP is faggot and suck dicks.

Dubs of truth.
There is a commie, or a couple of them working in tandem to embed subversion into this board.
Notice how kiked buzz words are used here and there to match the degenerate jüdenpresse world view.
DOTR is necessary to cleanse Terra from these satanic commies.

Attached: Das Jüdische Komplott.jpg (1127x900, 255.07K)

Nothing wrong with sticking shit up your ass, but faggots are cancer.

Watch out for this.
Homosexual men most likely began with a finger to later to progress to dicks.
This path is widely known, drugs like marijuana are proclaimed by degenerates to be harmless, however, they serve as gateway to still more destructive substances.
The quest for pleasures and the allure for depravity in abnormal minds, usually end up in deviant behavior.

Attached: aryan_lightning_3.png (1506x1506, 1005.23K)

Please die.

Attached: Warhammer_40000_Armageddon_Artwork_2.jpg (1920x1080, 236.5K)

he did the right thing except for turning himself in

Good on him! Man lovers are disgusting. The only thing pure enough to deserve love is the woman. If you love men that's just proof you love evil and gross things and deserve to be destroyed. Right wing feminism rise!

…… Should I tell you the truth?
Only our children deserve love.
Women in their quest to control men, have betrayed God, their men and civilization. They love no-one by themselves.

Attached: 14 w.jpg (720x715, 79.72K)

Attached: gay.jpg (318x488, 173.48K)

(((Williamsburg))), Brooklyn, New York is a jewish neighborhood. They were probably jews. This guy is gonna get fucked in the jew court system.

Say kid, does your mom know about the antisemitism?

Say it right.
Anti-semitism is an oxymoron, the right term is anti-judaism.
Jews have no place among Whites.
Madagascar is your place to evacuate.

Attached: w5.png (1600x1440, 824.37K)

Go huff some carbon monoxide, brony tumor

yea kid
go watch katie perry

Attached: the revolution comrades.mp4 (1280x720, 7.52M)

Chalk it up to stupid shit white people do. Should have run around town beating up more faggots like blacks committing crimes until they're caught since they're already fucked after the first offense.

+1 blacks +0 whitey

How many times you jerk off to video you archived?

As many times as you did

Remember: any time a pathetic faggot gets in your way, just take a step back and think about how they get stoned to death in most countries. Laugh your ass off at the fact that the one of the only people that fag cares about, another member of the LGBT cult, got murdered more brutally than Rosie o Donnell destroys a chocolate chip cookie . There is justice in the world, it just doesn't always happen right way. All fags are fucking disgusting. I have literally no problem with trans as long as they fuck women. You can cross dress or take dildos in the ass. The moment a male touches a male or a female touches a female, they are worth nothing. I gave this a fair analysis and this is my conclusion. There is not one LGBT person who doesn't need thrown in a furnace.

What are you some 60 year old Boomer retard who spend thirty years in an office and doesn't know a fucking thing? If marijuana is the gateway drug to heroin casual sex is the gateway to pedofilia. Where the fuck is the correalation, or am I arguing with one of those cavemen who can't use inner thought so they tell people that a magical man in the sky named Jesus made the world in 7 days

"Omg u used words I don't like and words in ilegal Combos hurt me so you are the genetic dead end"

There is nothing wrong with fucking a dildo male or female. There are no genders, everyone is the same person. This is a computer simulation and the idea that there are multiple people was created as a joke. This doesn't mean that fags and dykes aren't aidscancer. Funny how nature literally created a way to kill off fags. Fucking a dildo while masturbating just makes you evolve because you hit so many pleasure receptors at once. It's similar to how weed or alcohol are fine and you can live a normal life but meth and heroin lead to shit. Anyone comparing meth or heroing to weed or alcohol is fucking retarded. I used a dildo for pleasure and it affected nobody because I'm not one of those cancer people that invade people's lives with my "significant other" anyone in a relationship is a psychopath, straights have just evolved better to get out of my way. Fags have the grossest fucking aura of all time. Straight losers holding hands makes me cringe a little but some parasite fag makes me get on my knees and pray to Dylan and Eric for another episode of Columbine Was Fucking Hilarious

Guess you better go suck off an infant and shove an artificial horsecock up your ass, since this is just a simulation.

Confirmed.
A (((progressive))) degenerate refuse to give up the vices.
Cuckchan is a better board suited for you.

Attached: 181).jpg (400x400, 22.5K)

Brandon doth protest too much.

SJW, you are beyond redemption.
GTFO.
>>>Zig Forums

Attached: 123).png (600x600, 176.1K)

You are a whore.
Tits or GTFO.
Or still better, GTFO and hang yourself.

Attached: tits.jpeg (700x523, 27.95K)

That does not logically follow, since pedophilia is not the extreme state of that particular spectrum like herion is the extreme of its particular spectrum. The extreme state of the sexual spectrum would be things like coprophilia or any kind of sadomasochism involving actual wounds.

*heroin