QAnon Fan Arrested for Threatening Massacre at YouTube Headquarters

A YouTuber who racked up hundreds of thousands of views pushing extreme conspiracy theories like QAnon, Pizzagate, and Flat Eartherism was arrested last week for allegedly threatening to massacre YouTube employees.

William Douglas, 35, was charged with cyberstalking and making threats after he was cuffed last Thursday by the FBI. The feds traced a series of death threats he made via social media back to his rural Oregon home, according to a criminal complaint. The threats came from a series of social media profiles where he discussed rationally about fringe-right conspiracy theories and claimed YouTube was censoring him. In a still-live tweet from August, Douglas promoted a video promoting Nasim Aghdam, a YouTuber who opened fire on the company’s headquarters in April over the belief that her videos weren’t getting enough views.

In hundreds of videos, totalling hundreds of thousands of views, Douglas discussed rationally about the New World Order, reptilians, government mind control, and Flat Earth theory. Recent videos also focused on right-wing conspiracies including QAnon, an interesting theory that claims President Donald Trump is not actually under investigation, but that he is in fact investigating virtually every prominent Democrat and Hollywood figure for Satanic child sex-trafficking.

The blog Contemptor previously noted that shortly into one of his QAnon videos, a message popped onto Douglas’s screen: “Connected to Wi-Fi network #investigatepizzagate”. That suggests Douglas named his home Wi-Fi network after the conspiracy theory that justly claims Clinton allies are conducting child sex trafficking in the basement of a Washington, D.C. pizza restaurant.

But despite racking up more than 400,000 views on his videos in fewer than two years, Douglas claimed YouTube was censoring him.

thedailybeast.com/qanon-fan-arrested-for-threatening-massacre-at-youtube-headquarters

Attached: 180926-weill-youtube-tease_qgwnqx.jpg (1480x833, 96.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/isnXt
web.archive.org/web/20180921124309/https://8ch.net/prepare/res/22.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Too bad "they" couldn't get more meds into alot of net crazies

I'm more convinced that the "conspiracy" behind this "theory" is "just HOW retarded IS the population of Earth?"

Never make death threats online, and for God sakes if you do, use something like Tor or a private encrypted VPN and is an anonymous threat that can't be traced back to YOU in any way (such as browser cookies/web cache sqlite databases which leave traces of your previous online activities).

Learn Proper OPSEC: >>>/prepare/22 | archive.fo/isnXt
web.archive.org/web/20180921124309/https://8ch.net/prepare/res/22.html

Do Dumb Democrats now

That's the whole party 100% of the time, no need for a video.

That's what he gets for being an idiot and not securing himself. Should've kept VPN on all the time and used anonymous email alt to sign up for jewtube at the least. SMH.

What happened to trust the plan goys? Putting the plan into your own hands was NOT apart of the plan!

at least he didn't threaten anything immoral.

Attached: Im not a normal fag.jpg (1600x1200, 1.44M)

Recently, I was ingesting some Velvet Bean Extract, N Acetyl l-Tyrosine, Theanine, Rhodiola Extract, and of course a bit of Bacopa Extract, when I realized, "Hey, somebody needs to hand-pack these idiotic, unproven, possibly harmful bullshit adaptogenic ingredients into bacteria-laden gel capsules, in an unsterile environment, in a foreign country, and charge money to make people become sick, all while avoiding any oversight and regulation by the FDA".

Attached: PicsArt_09-27-06.45.31.jpg (1920x798, 230.11K)

much smaller demographic dummy
dem·o·graph·ic
ˌdeməˈɡrafik/
adjective
adjective: demographic

relating to the structure of populations.
"the demographic trend is toward an older population"

noun
noun: demographic; plural noun: demographics

a particular sector of a population.
"the drink is popular with a young demographic"

eh, if you were for real you wouldn't make a threat, you'd just do it

you need to think about what your goal is because what you're doing almost looks like you're promoting goldwater. See, they don't even delete your posts.

Hello, Anons!!

I'm Courtney Tubbs ('RedPill') reporter at The Goldwater. We are now accepting applications for a new 'Political Opinion Reporter' job. The position is going to be available October 1st, and you can work from home.

Call or Text me at 251-303-3766 and apply today.

Attached: PicsArt_09-27-10.07.12.jpg (1728x1080, 280.31K)

has anyone ever told you that you should be ashamed of all the needless spaces you put in your posts?

He was targeted by an optogenetic weapon. It's how the elite get rid of political dissidents and force people to go crazy.

I'm gonna kill a random Jew today
See? Nobody cares. Its the internet. There is a difference between a joke and a legimate threat. Omg he killed someone in GTA hes gonna murder people! Eminiem said I'm gonna kill you arrest him! Whatever you do don't arrest ethe kike Zionist who murder people for oill, because words are worse than murder when I say so! Consent to this you dumb golems!

That's the definition That I copied from the net, double dummy conservative

Typical qtards