Outrage as McDonald’s worker pictured ‘spraying homeless man with jet washer’ on Facebook

thesun.co.uk/news/7367746/mcdonalds-worker-facebook-picture-spraying-homeless-man-jet-washer/
In her photo, the homeless man can be seen lying on a footpath in the restaurant car park, covered with what appears to be bedding.

The worker dressed in a hi-vis jacket appears to brazenly spray the man and the entire path beside him.

In a caption, Vicki wrote: "McDonald's worker makes me feel sick!

"Spraying a homeless man with a jet wash poor man."
Her photo was shared on Facebook, sparking horrified responses from users who were horrified at the "lack of humanity".

Maureen Rideout Scannell wrote: "What gives people the right to treat homeless people so badly…..it's disgusting…..

"The police need to crack down on this…. homeless people are vulnerable …..shocking behaviour."

Enid Williams said: "Huh!!! Apologise, McDonald's should be made to feed that poor Homeless Man every day.

"Without any doubt!!! Even sack that Pathetic excuse of an Employee!!!!"

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (436x576, 368.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theworldnews.net/gb-news/outrage-as-mcdonald-s-worker-pictured-spraying-homeless-man-with-jet-washer-on-facebook
youtube.com/watch?v=DAi8QmIl1Jc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Twitter outrage is cheap.

Helping the homeless isn't.

The fact that most of them are cunts. Most of the time they scare away your customers or fucking rob them.

YES, then he'll be dead in a month.

This. Homeless people are the original professional victims. SJW faggots even learned how to do it from them.

If you choose to live outside of society, there should be no surprise when people treat you like an animal.

Fucking this. They have a plethora of churches, shelters, and government programs to go to for help (doubly so in commie shitholes like the UK, as opposed to the US) and they choose to act like animals and inconvenience normal people. Fuck them.

Exactly. They are demanding and ungrateful. They make more money panhandling than people do working minimum wage, and spend less money too. I heard a sob story about how some guy just wanted $10 for dinner and he was asking for change. My dinner consisted of a dollar slice and a free cup of water and I'm working 60 hours a week.

You should give 90% of your salary to them if you can live on $3 a day for food.
Also, having to work 60 hours a week and eating $1 meals means you must be fucking brain dead, and deserve to be ground into fertiliser and replaced.

yea, you is dum

can confirm
t. former circle k loss prevention

Funny how there are billions of people with crosses on their neck , there are 500 million unused rooms between them, and millions of homeless people, yet not one of them would ever lift a finger to help somebody. There is nothing to your faggot cult, you are just a different type of kike. Jesus was cool, you are literally being deleted from existence. Case closed.

haha based

Basically this. I had a friend who was a barista at a Starbucks. During opening shifts they had to take a broom and shoo away the homeless like rats every morning because these same niggers on twitter would bitch up a fit to management about all the homeless sitting outside their establishment.

Attached: 87e53b18626c9242593e5cda1c835f659611039886b462aa5fb2c60bd3c68d60.gif (278x340, 84.16K)

This
/thread

It means he has his mind on success and is saving his money, faggot.

Attached: 1e94b9a8b7d9edc65510fb60dc90fcbe97ba0a9d7b06fb0f59277a4232c38d19.jpg (256x256, 22.02K)

Dey shud jus let him sleep on dey parking lot. He ain't gon hurt no bizness.

((($15 an hour minimum wage – canceled.)))

What the fuck is he supposed to do? The homeless guy is probably covered in open wounds, smells like shit and is high on paint. We do need a solution for homeless people. Most of them have mental problems. A community solution would probably be best.

Someone should build an app so homeless can have their pictures taken and be put into a searchable database with facial recognition. This way their bad or good behavior can be documented. Family can be found. Strangers can offer help or money. I bet a lot of Veterans might recognize someone and want to help. The bad ones can get taken off the street. This would also cause the bad ones to behave more. They live in public so it's not an invasion of privacy. Also, this would be community driven. The app could make it easy to file police reports and post evidence.

Imagine if people could boast how many homeless they helped how popular it would be. Oh wait, I forgot. Those people don't actually donate or volunteer.

Another thing to consider is that most homeless guys out on the streets that you see like this are chronically homeless. The vast majority of homeless people, some 90% of them that have jobs and are trying to get back into a good situation but have fallen on hard times, already use the various community resources available to them whether it's church housing, homeless showers, etc. A lot of homeless folks live in shelters or out of their trucks/vans, and you wouldn't be able to tell they're homeless if they didn't physically tell you they were.

Cool, free shower.

More like, He's got his mind on going nowhere fast and earning a fatal heart attack before he hits 30 as a reward for his troubles. That homo should stop wasting his time and get a portfolio.

alternate source to not give r murdoch shekels

theworldnews.net/gb-news/outrage-as-mcdonald-s-worker-pictured-spraying-homeless-man-with-jet-washer-on-facebook

The fact that most of them are cunts. Most of the time they scare away your customers or fucking rob them.

Exactly. They are demanding and ungrateful. They make more money panhandling than people do working minimum wage, and spend less money too. I heard a sob story about how some guy just wanted $10 for dinner and he was asking for change. My dinner consisted of a dollar slice and a free cup of water and I'm working 60 hours a week.

Basically this. I had a friend who was a barista at a Starbucks. During opening shifts they had to take a broom and shoo away the homeless like rats every morning because these same niggers on twitter would bitch up a fit to management about all the homeless sitting outside their establishment.

yesssh good wageslave goyim! hate the homeless white trash that ruins m.. i mean our profits!

The joke is that all those people typically washing cars are illegal immigrants from romania,bulgaria and the like all the fucking time, you aren't better than an ex veteran if you are some fucking gypsy smoking ukrainian cigarettes and living in a lada van eating borscht out of a crockpot with 15 people called wojak.

Mcdonalds likes to kidnap people and grind them up in its burgers especially after passover, its where the muslim gangs frequently found their victims in rochdale and elsewhere.

Seriously just search:
"mcdonalds"+"passover"
"mcdonalds"+"peadophiles"
"mcdonalds"+"grooming gangs" or "muslim gangs"

this is a mcdonalds ad from 1990 in the uk:youtube.com/watch?v=DAi8QmIl1Jc

look at the diversity and international nature of it now remember this ad was from 19 fucking 90 where that was really rare.

Only management should be working more than 40 hours a week. Consider suicide.

"I can't afford a place to shower in, can you just hit me with the washer?"

There are many places that they can sleep on the floor for free.

Yes, every kid dreams about being im that situation. Noone chooses this.

Dumb spoiled brats. You already have your mansions and trust funds i assume, so homelessness is not a threat, at all?.

Yes goyim, suck on the governments teet and justify it by saying you're fighting the jew instead of being no better than a lazy nigger. Yes, those food stamps will cut into m-their profits when they're only good for the (((companies))) that signed contracts with the government. Not to mention the (((bank))) that made a killing off the deficit spending to pay for your autism bucks. And don't forget to vote for the (((politician))) that will keep the subsidies coming.
The term wage slave was literally invented by that other faggot who invented communism. You know, the one who never worked a day in his life because of daddy's money. Who hated the improper working conditions that lead to wage slavery but not enough to change it in the factory he was running.

They either chose to do drugs that keep them from going to the shelters or they chose to not go because they are schizos. Yes, one choice is more unfortunate than the other, but when everyone is throwing money at you to get you off the streets you actively have to try to be homeless nowadays

You're still in society, just a discarded part of it. Not living in society is like a wilderness explorer, a monk on a journey, or an industrious scientist setting up a shack and experimenting on his own. Hell, even a small permaculture farmer can be outside of society, but a hobo is still in society.

Just eat healthy shit (like mushrooms or chicken soup) out of a can for a buck. Or make a salad. Or make beans and rice and have food all week. Shit, a bag of potatoes can go a hell of a long way.