Homo Nurse Goes on Psycho Rampage in Wisconsin Hospital, Crushes 10 Babies' Bones

A former nurse accused of crushing the bones of 10 newborns at a Wisconsin hospital has been charged with child abuse and attempted murder.

A criminal complaint filed in Dane County charges 43-year-old Christopher Kaphaem with 19 felonies relating to injuries on infants born prematurely from March 2017 through early 2018.

In February, UnityPoint Health-Meriter officials notified Madison Police about the injuries nurses and parents had discovered on two infants. Initially, staff thought bruising on their arms might have been from equipment or medical conditions the infants had.

According to the complaint, a pediatrician with the University of Wisconsin Child Protection program reviewed the records of 40 infants who had been in the neonatal intensive care unit, reviewing medical histories, blood samples and bone mineralization samples to rule out medical causes for injuries to infants. 

Investigators later identified a total of 10 infants that Kaphaem had cared for with injuries consistent with child abuse.

The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services says all ten infants suffered serious injuries. The charges include intentional child abuse and abuse of a patient causing great bodily harm to babies. The injuries ranged from bruises to a broken arm and a skull fracture.

Kaphaem worked in UnityPoint Health-Meriter's NICU since October of 2016 and worked overnight. Fellow nurses told detectives that Kaphaem would often close the door to do an infant's care exam. 

According to detectives who interviewed nurses who worked with Kaphaem, he had once told a fellow nurse "he was happy to work in the NICU because he would not have to deal with patients talking back to him."

Kaphaem appeared in court Thursday where a $500,000 signature bond was set. The defendant was ordered not to have any contact with the 10 victims or their families, Kaphaem also can not be at the hospital except in the case of a medical emergency.

State officials have suspended Kaphaem's nursing license. His attorney hasn't returned a message seeking comment.

wpr.org/nicu-nurse-charged-injuring-several-infants-madison-hospital

Attached: Christopher Kaphaem.jpg (960x1280, 115.22K)

I hope this cocksucker gets LIFE in prison, what a useless evil faggot!

babies suck

Attached: PicsArt_09-28-01.01.03.jpg (960x1280, 159.73K)

give that man a trophy

Attached: PicsArt_09-28-01.08.07.jpg (1080x1440, 231.46K)

Maybe you should have had your bones crushed as an innocent child, huh?

Attached: PicsArt_09-28-01.21.05.jpg (1080x1440, 225.95K)

maybe you should crush my 'bone' with the back of your throat?

Maybe he was just giving classes about baby care to black parents?

Attached: USA - black parenting.webm (224x400, 1.8M)

Attached: PicsArt_09-28-01.33.43.jpg (1080x1440, 211.64K)

faggot

Attached: PicsArt_09-28-01.49.46.jpg (1080x1440, 212.51K)

reminds me when I woke up this morning and Wendy was squatting over my face, squirting a jet of hot, tar-like diarrhoea into my mouth.
when she had finished, she stayed there for a while and let it dry on her into a crust.
then she had me peel and scrape it off her with my teeth until it was all gone. I rasped the final crumbs and lumps off with my tongue, took me over an hour

me too

it reminds me of THAT…..

send it also reminds me of how you are British, and how ALL British men are genetically homosexual, actually born gay due to their DNA, and how although you're a homosexual, you still can't even get any dick, because your lifestyle choices have left you sitting alone in your empty little room, playing video games, making you undesirable to even the most desperate of gay men.

either of those things

he prolly molested them too. they should investigate that!

Johnny's uncontrollable schizophrenia ruins another thread. If only the mods knew how much he drove people away from their board

That's why we hired him.

Attached: Trips Confirms.png (924x1262, 1.36M)

He's going to have a really bad time in prison.
People who fuck kids have it the worst.
Followed by people who abuse other people's kids.
Followed by people who abuse their own kids.
Followed by CP robots.

This faggot needs the rope.

Attached: rope 244.png (2355x1920, 844.76K)

ONE WORD:
you arecompletelyfullofshitanddontknowyourassfromaholeinthegroundyoustupidmotherfucker

that was two words

I'll second that motion. Can't even trust hospitals to properly care for kids.

Can't even get a physical without two employees in the room these days. wtf is this.

Good

Those babies deserved it for getting in my way. Food prices are already high enough, they need to go higher so some selfish baby can eat? Fuck those assholes. Future freeloader zogbots BTFO!

It is the matriarchy at its best.
Men are considered by default rapists and evil.
Think that this would not be possible without active participation and support from ZOG, corporations and men simping for pussy.
And because women are most of the voter, we cannot vote our way out of this.
I am afraid that war is the only answer to retake our civilization.

Attached: 5a0d4b279a54df6714b25efdf6544e8c3a52a55878be1245abb97df64e5bd074.jpeg (750x1334, 330.55K)

Hang this fucker by the neck until dead. Publicly.

Attached: gallows old.jpg (1116x1373, 227.95K)

you misspelled 'pubically'

a few broken bones here are acceptable once you've discovered nature's eco-friendly doorstops.

Attached: tiny bleeding doorstops.jpg (2000x1000, 240.15K)

this story doesn't interest me.

I want to talk about Leslie Mann

Attached: leslie-mann-at-the-other-woman-premiere-in-westwood_4.jpg (1200x1800, 195.55K)

Wisconsinite here. Police should save money on a trial and put money already spent on bullets to good use.

pedophile spotted

Hello, readers!! I'm Courtney DeAnne Tubbs ('RedPill') reporter at The Goldwater. We are now accepting applications for a new 'Political Opinion Reporter' job. The position is going to be available October 1st, and you can work from home. Call or Text me at 251-303-3766 and apply today.

Attached: PicsArt_09-27-10.07.12.jpg (1728x1080, 280.31K)

I'm a design engineering analyst for Tesla motors, and at a recent board meeting, Mr. Musk told me that you're a pedophile.

>>>/b/

what makes Leslie Mann so hot is how funny she is….. that, and the fact of how HOT she is.

Attached: MV5BMTU4MTI1MTAwMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjUxMTQ5Mg@@._V1_UY317_CR5 0 214 317_AL_.jpg (214x317, 19.52K)

how coincidental !! ME TOO !!

sure, she's a piece of ass, but even more importantly, she's fucking funny as shit

Attached: 220px-Leslie_Mann_2010_Time_100_Shankbone.jpg (220x280, 14.15K)

ask him out, queer

I guarantee you that she's got an AMAZING hole……

shithole…..
that's the one I always hit

Attached: leslie-mann.jpg (214x236, 11.94K)

speaking

of

homosexuals

are you taking your
girlfriend out to eat
tonight, or to a movie?

…..oh…….
you don't ?……..

my bad

No-one wants to hear about you fisting your own asshole johnny.
Take your pills boy.

I agree with you when you say that Leslie Mann's butthole would be like a slice of Heaven on Earth…..

thanks for sharing!

funny you'd ask, because Wendy thinks Leslie Mann is hot as shit, too….

in fact, Wendy says she's been wanting to fuck Leslie Mann since way before I knew who Leslie Mann was…..

and I always tell Wendy that she really has no idea of exactly when I first found out who Leslie Mann was…

I'm confused…. what does that have to do with Leslie Mann?

Are your blood impure?
Read OP post, nigger.

Attached: 88b9fb6e809d93944cba4d346f9e96089c55165d07f76338bf65cacd0ede1dd5.png (170x240, 12.25K)

I often hum the theme song to 'How It's Made' while Wendy gives me deepthroat (or occasionally just some head) and I envision Leslie Mann's butthole…..

not joking

I really DO……

in fact, this is me humming the themesong to 'How It's Made'

Maybe stop learning your "facts" about prison from movies and TV, yeah?

never seen a bitch get pregnant in the shithole.

that's always where I'm aiming for

Attached: PicsArt_09-28-06.42.25.jpg (2200x2200, 295.31K)

EGG
ZACK
LEE™

Attached: PicsArt_09-28-06.43.35.jpg (2200x2200, 349.63K)

meanwhile, if he had killed them a few weeks earlier in their mothers' uterus, not only would Hollywood celebrate him, but he'd get a nice paycheck from Planned Parenthood.
Nevermind the man behind the curtain, you're not supposed to notice that.

since you're not a woman, your opinion' regarding abortion means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING…..

perhaps you'd be better off
focusing on your own little
problems and self-imposed
shortcomings, and minding
your own god damn business

….I'm pretty sure that if women ever
suddenly start giving a flying fuck
about your 'abortion opinion'''', they
will have their people contact your
people, but until that day arises…..

shut it

Only men care for children's future.
Women, on the other side, kill them if they are an inconvenience.
Women become monsters with men's supervision.

Attached: 14-words-white-baby-on-pile-diapers.jpg (604x453, 39.13K)

I commit a misspelling, I meant:
Women become monsters WITHOUT men's supervision.

Attached: PicsArt_09-28-07.05.55.jpg (1080x1440, 167.43K)

Attached: PicsArt_09-28-07.11.05.jpg (1080x1440, 168.96K)

You know it!

speaking of food…..

most people think the word culinary is pronounced 'cull-i-nar-y'

like CULLING a herd

but that's not the way it's actually pronounced…… not at all…….

it's pronounced 'KYOO-lin-ary'

like a pool cue……

like the word 'Pulitzer'

exactly WHAT does that have to do with Leslie Mann's butthole?

I could tongue and fuck that ass ALL NIGHT LONG!

I would LOVE to break my bone inside of her backdoor bruise

not my problem

tell someone who gives two shits………………….

Does Wendy have grey pussy hairs?
She's really looking along in the tooth by the pics yoo post.

How can you get any pleasure by sticking your cock in a really loose cunt like that?

try this andy
Jimo advertises it on this site and Ron has vouched for it
Tell Wendy to sticck it up her loose cunt and then you fuck her

Attached: 61I34KilHLL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 8.61K)

Worldstar!!!!!!

Everyone on the planet is a piece of shit, therefore babies are just going to grow up and Be ppieces of shit. They are just parasites made by parasites. 7 billion mouths to feed isn't enough? Nope. These people would never think about anyone but themselves. I was with these fat perfect golems I grew up with other day and was holding their dumb ass kid and was like wait why am I offering kindness to this doucheebag who is just going to help prop up a pyramid scheme slave system when I could just throw it into traffic? OMG YU MONSTER yeah but when George bush and a bunch of rich neo cons like the clintons and kikes murder children for oil they aren't monsters WELLL,,,, SHUT IT DOWN!

Nope. Checkmate. Don't be a dumb faggot hypocrite if you want to call shit out faggot!

I cringe every time I see people who cheer on poverty as long as mommy and daddy are rich act like they give a fuck about some dead baby who didn't even have consciousness just because it's a chance for them to "!own the libs!". You are the liberals. Both parties are the same people. You are schiozphrenic and split your personality into two types of con artists. Nobody likes you. Kill yourself.

Omg you said tske pills hahahahHhahahah thats a new one you are so fucking creative say it again it gets funnier every time Seth pedo rogan

reminder that gays cant be trusted around kids bc they re genetically altered to hate them

And to rape them.

Is there any conclusive evidence that he did it?
It says he's been charged and that there's hear say, but that's about it.

Good video

Johnny ya frickin retard
You have AIDS Johnny
Johnny
Johhnnnnu
Sick my dick johnnyy
But take out your teeths first

Pretty sure they confirmed it was him due to the happy look on his face when he was awarded the "babies suck" trophy

fucking nogs
gas them all

lol the photoshop

This hurts to watch

Attached: alice_cooper.jpg (445x593, 72.13K)