Senate Judiciary Committee Votes Yes On Kavanaugh, Will Advance To Senate Vote

The Senate Judiciary Committee barreled toward a key vote on the Supreme Court nomination of Brett Kavanaugh Friday, even as a top Republican acknowledged the GOP was still short the votes needed in the full Senate to confirm him for the high court following accusations of sexual assault.

"We still probably got a little work to do," said Sen. John Thune of South Dakota, the third-ranking Republican.

archive.fo/82Lnj

Senate Republicans are seeking to push Kavanugh through to confirmation on Friday, while the Democrats stood by Ford and are insisting that the confirmation be stopped or delayed until a "full investigation" can be conducted.

As Senate Judiciary Republicans wait for the Democrats to appear, NBC and CNN are reporting that there are discussions are underway for a one-week delay on voting.

Senator Flake announced a proposal to delay the floor vote for up to one week in order to allow the FBI to conduct an investigation.

UPDATE: Despite Senator Flake's proposal to delay the vote for one week, Chairman Grassley called an immediate vote to advance Kavanaugh, which was approved 11-10. The confirmation process now moves on to a full floor vote, however Flake says he will vote "no" unless the FBI investigates the allegations against Kavanaugh.

archive.fo/5tztf

Attached: Senate Judiciary Committee Votes Yes On Kavanaugh, Will Advance To Senate Vote.png (1278x721, 975.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uGxr1VQ2dPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BREAKING NEWS

SENATE VOTE NEXT UP

Flake tried to cuck out, be he thinly failed, so the Senate Vote tomorrow remains!

Who is lining Flakes pockets?

You know damn well (((who))) bro. Got to be one of them anyway.

(((Nobody))) nose.

As far as I can tell they need to convince 4 to vote for him which are on the sidelines, at least one democrat and a few cuckservatives too. Most likely he can make it, but it will be a very razor thin outcome. Keep your fingers crossed.

I'm sure Flake was given A LOT to cuck out. He initially said absolutely YES…. then someone likely slipped him an enormous check.

Then again knowing Flake's shady past (like most of them) could have been blackmailed too.

wat?

I have a clue… Flake was best buddies with McCain - Insane in the Brain McCain - who was close buddies with whom? George Soros a major Dem (((lobbyist))) with billions to spare.

Oh, is the vote on Sunday? My bad then.

All Flake would have needed to cave like that was a personal call from Soros and an offer he couldn't refuse to pass up. Maybe Flake can buy a new $10,000,000 luxury home on the coast perhaps, with a nice giant private swimming pool for him and his hookers? Perhaps.

I expect even if Kavanaugh manages to get nominated, Mr. Soros will have to be dishing out a whole lot of $$$, he may be losing half a billion or more over this one vote. Expect some future layoffs at his NGOs that he currently funds.

youtube.com/watch?v=uGxr1VQ2dPI

she lied shes been coached total bullshit confirmed

WAAAAHHHHHH !!!

Attached: Screenshot_20180928-220728.png (1080x1920, 1.62M)

BOO HOO HOO

I'm the melodramatic emotionally unstable angry bitter sissy crybaby who wants to be a Supreme Court Justice

Attached: 20180927newspoliticsny-news-trump-kavanaugh-crying-20180927-story.html_.jpg (1400x933, 104.92K)

nominate ME, so I can act like a sissy

Attached: IMG_20180928_213942.jpg (1075x1668, 232.94K)

Rent Free

no shit besides I would not care if he raped that dumb whore, I mean it's not like we haven't seen rapist as POTUS or whatnot

Attached: Death Dealer.jpg (905x1200, 334.23K)

Gotta say, I loved the salt pouring the last couple of days.

Attached: 1531c27b.jpg (750x689, 53.45K)