UPDATE: Cucks Cave, Delay Kavanaugh Vote As RINO Flake Promises to Vote NO

Brett Kavanaugh's nomination has been stalled on the Senate floor after GOP leadership agreed Friday afternoon to a one-week delay for an FBI investigation into allegations of sexual harassment against the Supreme Court nominee. Earlier in the day, the Judiciary Committee approved Kavinaugh's advancement by a vote of 11-10 along party lines.

"There's going to be a supplemental FBI background investigation" said Majority Whip Sen. John Cornyn (R-TX) in a Friday statement, which he said would last no longer than a week.

Cornyn, Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., and a number of other Republicans had huddled in McConnell's office Friday afternoon to discuss how to proceed on the confirmation following a call from three key senators to delay the vote. -CNBC

Immediately prior to the Judiciary Committee voted, GOP Senator Jeff Flake of Arizona - who is not running for reelection - attempted to push for a delay pending an FBI investigation, however he was unsuccessful after Chairman Grassley rushed the vote.

Flake then vowed to vote no on the full floor decision, and was joined by GOP Senator Lisa Murkowski of Alaska, just one day after Dianne Feinstein cornered her in a hallway for an apparent "talking to."

While walking into Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's office, Sen. Lisa Murkowski of Alaska, a key vote, said "yes," when asked if she supports Sen. Jeff Flake's proposal for a delay.

CNN asked: And do you think it should be limited to Ford’s accusations or should it include an investigation into other allegations?

Murkowski responded: "I support the FBI having an opportunity to bring some closure to this." -CNN

With a slim majority in the Senate of 51-49, the GOP would have been unable to push ahead with a Kavanaugh vote without at least Flake or Murkowski's support, as Vice President Mike Pence could break a tie in a deadlock.

When asked Friday afternoon what he thought about the delay, President Trump said "I'm going to let the Senate handle that," insisting that he would not get involved in pressuring the dissenting GOP senators to vote either way.

"I'm going to rely on all of the people including Senator Grassley who's doing a very good job," added Trump.

archive.fo/IAVrR
zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-28/kavanaugh-nomination-hits-snag-after-republicans-agree-fbi-probe

Attached: Cucks Cave, Delay Kavanaugh Vote.jpg (1200x1192, 183.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hsryNqBYe9E
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/rino-jeff-flake-trashes-republican-party-trump-way-door-videos/
thefederalist.com/2018/03/06/jeff-flake-bashes-trump-gop-cuilture-war-touts-gun-control/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are literally begging us not to vote for them come election time.

Americans can't ignore this kind of controlled opposition anymore. Its plain as day.

real true news

We should vote for those BASED Democrats AMIRITE?

No way. All I said is if they can't even get a conservative judge into SCOTUS with publican majority in the Senate than something is seriously wrong with these dimwits. Lets hope this bullshit stunt is not deliberate sabotage from some cucks inside the Republican party (we all know Flake has always been a weak cuck).

Trumpkikes have nothing but this, they don't want the real answer, civil revolt with their orange faggot leaders head on the pike.

Attached: Kavanaugh-Crying.jpg (700x394, 64.86K)

Attached: Meeting w Russians.jpg (915x637, 149.44K)

have a shit cartoon in exchange for your shit cartoon

Attached: 1ur39j4lf8yy.jpg (941x684, 163.55K)

GEMATRIA Effect News today
youtube.com/watch?v=hsryNqBYe9E

cum on girls
we know party animal Brett did some wild stuff to you

Just cum forward

Attached: party animal.png (900x900, 1.97M)

where the hell did this kind of shit-tier meme come from? lol

Hello, anons!! I'm Courtney DeAnne Tubbs ('RedPill') reporter at The Goldwater. We are now accepting applications for a new 'Political Opinion Reporter' job. The position is going to be available October 1st, and you can work from home. Call or Text me at 251-303-3766 and apply today.

Attached: 02fa5a1f579b22d8c23ba08499b5957d3546cde738ab116d8bd17ebd521d1684.jpg (1728x1080, 280.31K)

Attached: PicsArt_09-28-09.00.32.jpg (1982x2643, 822.72K)

he should've simply waited til she was in heat

THE CORRECT ANSWER WAS:

let's just be honest, okay ?….

forget about your political idealizations, and let go of your ego and preconceived propensities…..

and just BE HONEST…………………..

SHE handled herself extremely professionally and did a very good job under a lot of pressure (she's actually been receiving death threats, and has had to hire security to protect her at home- and she had nothing to gain personally, and everything to lose) yet she still did an excellent job of maintaining and dealing the stress….

she was actually extremely convincing

HIM ?….. he acted like a little child. he lost control. he lost his cool several times. he threw temper tantrums. he was combative and argumentative. he completely lost self-control…..

and he's supposed to
become a SUPREME
COURT JUSTICE??!!!

AGAIN: he completely lost all self control

it spoke volumes about him

if she behaved like he did, everybody would be jumping her shit right now

SHE'S the one who behaves like a Supreme Court Justice, and HE'S the one who behaved like an emotional little girl.

here's the real BITCH

Attached: a308ae272ab9687513f63c186e1025b239aeeb02.jpeg (1200x800, 71.66K)

Dude, you would too if someone tried to RUIN YOUR CAREER over something that may or may not have happened 30+ years ago!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1276x720, 49.96K)

anybody who knows me realizes that
I don't hate Trump for his political
policies… I couldn't care less about
political policies…………………………..

I hate Trump as a PERSON

the human being known as
Donald Trump DISGUSTS ME

I judge HUMANS….. not their politics

this wasn't about HER vs HIM

to me, this was about HIM…..
and the human being known
as Brett Kavanaugh is a BITCH

he's a fucking whining,
emotional little BITCH

no…. no I would NOT….
especially not when the entire world is watching, and I'm supposed to be proving that I'm qualified to be a Supreme Court Justice, and maintain a level head under pressure, showing the personal psychological strength and wisdom that rises above the average citizen, above the average judge…..

lol @ you supplying the victim statement for him….. as if his actions aren't his fault….

blaming her for his actions

you're grasping for straws, man…..

I don't think he acted crazy, but sure he was angry. I would be too under those circumstances (especially if it were not true, as some suggest it might not be).

RE: RUINING HIS CAREER

if anybody ruined anything, it
would have been HIM………..

I'm not particularly concerned about what he did 30 years ago…. I'm concerned about how he handled himself during this hearing….

my wife even said, "obviously she's telling the truth, but that's not really important, because we all did crazy shit when we were younger… the problem is he's not honest enough to just admit it and say I made a silly mistake… (it wasn't rape, or even a crime necessarily) if he just showed honesty, then he would show the type of Integrity we are looking for in a Supreme Court Justice… not a coward who gets angry and defensive to try to distract from the fact that he's not being honest!"

…. that's exactly what my wife said after watching the entire thing live over the past two days…..

my wife was not offended by what happened 30 years ago, she was offended by what happened yesterday on live TV….

naaahhhh it's true

it's true……

but it's really not that big of a deal.
just like my wife said, "who HASN'T done crazy sex driven drunken behavior when they were young?"

it's totally understandable…
it's not like he was a rapist…
it doesn't even really constitute a crime..

but he wasn't honest yesterday

he was disingenuous

and that shows cowardice

again: yesterday, I saw a bitch on TV

I also saw a woman who
maintained her cool

THE CORRECT ANSWER PART TWO:

these pieces of shit are not
concerned about Justice or
fairness or the American Way

they're corrupt as shit

they're going to push this piece of shit through no matter what. it doesn't matter what happens, they're going to push it through

AND THIS IS THE EXACT TYPE OF INSIDER CORRUPTION YOU SAID HILLARY WOULD BE GUILTY OF

I'm disappointed in good-intentioned men who voted for a change from 'business as usual', wanting to put an end to this exact type of insider corruption, voting to 'make things the way they should be', but too blind to see that this type of shit is what sold our interests down the river….

all of those mitherfuckers are corrupt as fuck

Do a flip faggot.

could I accept a Supreme Court Justice who got drunk and grabbed girls tits in high school ?

OF COURSE I COULD

could I accept a Supreme Court Justice whos too much of a bitch to handle this situation with honesty, humility, and charisma?… a fucking whining crying melodramatic BITCH who is CLEARLY DISHONEST AS SHIT EVEN WHEN HE KNOWS WE ALL KNOW HES LYING ?!!!

it looks like I don't have a chice

news flash !!

I look down my nose at you
b i g t i m e
because of the human being
you allowed yourself to become

you ain't shit

poor little crybaby

Attached: PicsArt_09-28-10.03.36.jpg (1235x2071, 168.26K)

temper tantrum BITCH

Attached: PicsArt_09-28-10.03.59.jpg (1237x2056, 175.69K)

pathetic, melodramatic little sissy

Attached: 20180927newspoliticsny-news-trump-kavanaugh-crying-20180927-story.html_.jpg (1400x933, 104.92K)

B I T C H

Attached: Screenshot_20180928-220728.png (1080x1920, 1.62M)

Enjoy your SS visit.

Can't wait for the day you turn into a high-quality gorepost.

Fuck off ya bum

You're wife's a dumb cunt. Because she's lying.

I don't care about the opinions of subhumans.

Another guy who wants heartless lizards to be in charge of their lives and not compassionate humans like Kavanaugh who cant understand why someone would destroy him despite having good morals and treating everyone with respect and compassion throughout his entire life.

It's normal to be emotionless now and encouraged? Fuck logic and everything we were gifted as humans to achieve what we have, lets let the lizards run us instead because they can keep their demeanors better because they honestly dont care about anything besides themselves.

S'cuse I clicked the wrong post number.
Actually that was probably one of your posts too.

faggot

THE BEST PART OF THE HEARING:
when dr. Ford was asked how could she remember the event, and she responded "the Norepinephrine and epinephrine uptake during a traumatic event, which triggered the neurosynapsis and neurotransmitters of the hippocampus" type of super intelligent answer….
(she made them look stupid as shit)

THE CHEESIEST, MOST EMBARRASSING, DISGUSTING, DISINGENUOUS PART OF THE HEARING:
when he said, "my ten year old daughter said 'we should pray for her'…"
(that was SO cheesy and contrived, designed to appeal to the lowest IQ idiots)

Kavanaugh is a good man so the parasites only want to tear him down.
And don't compare them to lizards.
Reptiles are far more empathetic beings than they are.

Call them what they are. Demons.

Attached: abff56ea3989653f9a476a9313204961.jpg (540x720, 86.9K)

Nobody cares about your opinion.

Attached: max tipping.gif (383x576, 1.69M)

I think Flake is onto something. He's still going to be confirmed with a 50 to win vote (Pence breaks tie). Except now after the investigation which will find nothing, Democrats can't say shit or complain any further without looking like fools to the informed swing voters. Now the Republicans can say they did an investigation and found nothing. Democrats have nothing to argue with for the midterms now.

apparently, he wasn't treating chicks with compassion when he and his horny buddies got drunk off their asses in high school (when he was too young to drink)

you're full of shit
you pussy

ALSO: I certainly DON'T want an emotionally unstable, angry, lying, crying, temper tantrum BITCHBOY making decisions in the supreme Court….

I wouldn't want him handing my case in traffic court, let alone America's highest court….

I honestly get the
feeling that you're
a homosexual……

you seem like one
you seem like a woman

(by the way, it's strange now important Brett Kavanaugh is to you, especially considering the fact that you had no idea who he was 30 days ago)

I have a MS in Neuroscience and she pretty much said the equivalent of this video. It's embarrassing to hear and only the simple minded think it's anything of substance.

lmaoing at your life

MS in neuroscience?… then you could probably determine whether or not your sexual attraction to other men is an organic disorder or just because you were molested when you were a kid

at least you and I agree on
ONE thing

hell get pushed through…………………..

because they're corrupt

and I'm NOT saying that just
Republicans are corrupt…..

they're ALL corrupt
Democrats, Republicans,
and everyone in between

Both actually. Wanna fuck?

Radical centrist, eh?
FUCKING BASTE.

like I said, I don't care about politics

all of my opinions are based on my
personal feelings about the human
beings, their character, their presence

and I found Kavanaugh
to be a fucking lightweight

I would've NEVER hung out with his type in high school… and as an adult, I think he's a fucking whining bitch….

I realize hell be pushed through

that's the way things have always worked

(status quo)
not exactly 'making things
great again'

this is the exact same
corrupt politician shit

Which is why
you post about
politics 24/7.

and btw, I wasn't suggesting that her answer was Stephen Hawking shit

in fact, it was quite simple

but it's not what they
(or anyone else)
were expecting

I liked it because it underscored how she was able to maintain a clinical dignity

while Kavanaugh
acted like an emotionally
untable divorced woman

nope….. I never post 'about' politics

I post IN politically oriented 'news' threads, but I'm always off topic

was it indelible in your hippocampus?

Sounds like politics lives
rent free
inside your head

watching Lindsey Graham, I finally realized where Alex Jones got his gay frog thing from

Lindsey Graham is a creepy bug-eyed effeminate grandma creep

in this clip, the personal character of the human beings shines through…

Kucks Kave, Kavanaugh Vote delayed

now that's snappy

I created a GUIY inherface

Make up your mind, you schizophrenic faggot.

Hi, Kids !!

Brett Kavanaugh here. Just wanted to let you know that im looking forward to being the first whining, emotionally unstable crybaby bitch sissy boy Supreme Court Justice

Attached: Screenshot_20180928-220728.png (1080x1920, 1.62M)

I can't wait to lose control of my emotions next time a 'big meanie' girl hurts my fee fees while I'm sitting up on the bench

Attached: PicsArt_09-28-10.03.36.jpg (1235x2071, 168.26K)

emotional stability is highly overrated when it comes to the decision making requirements of the supreme Court

Attached: IMG_20180928_213942.jpg (1075x1668, 232.94K)

only here in Zig Forums (or 4chan/r9k/) would I find grown adult males who would see me behave like an unstable 11 year old girl, and they'd actually RELATE TO ME

Attached: PicsArt_09-28-10.03.59.jpg (1237x2056, 175.69K)

It's called righteous anger, and by the way, you're not one to speak about emotional stability.

He just can't stop posting

He's absolutely SEETHING

If he's a RINO, then by definition he was going to vote "No" anyway.

Fucking lol, poor faggot posting on an Obamaphone. Get a job Commie

Gotta say, I loved the salt pouring the last couple of days.

Attached: 1531c27b.jpg (750x689, 53.45K)

It's been great here. I asked a liberal coworker that after investigation if they find he's innocent would they support his nomination. Of course, they were pissed off. These people don't actually believe he raped anyone, they just need some excuse other than they don't like Republicans.

I hope you aren't talking about Lindsey Graham. The only person he has more character than is John McCain and John atleast had the decency to get brain cancer.

I hope you leftists get the civil war you're pushing for.
I really, really do.

Haha faggot. Get rekt.

THIS.

I don't know if I trust Flake, its not the stunt he pulled here. He was a big supporter of a lot of leftist policies before INCLUDING gun bans and is a notorious neo-con war hawk like his ex-pal Insane In The Brain McCain.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/rino-jeff-flake-trashes-republican-party-trump-way-door-videos/
thefederalist.com/2018/03/06/jeff-flake-bashes-trump-gop-cuilture-war-touts-gun-control/

Arizona is a state sick with an infestation of illegal aliens who vote.

i use metropcs too. I get great service at a great price. you're obviously one of those idiots who pays too much, and gets less.

Egg Zack Lee™ !!

in fact, I get absolutely,
COMPLETELY UNLIMITED
high speed data (no hidden
caps) on four phones for
only $60 a month…………

it was originally only $100
a month for the 4 lines, but
I got it down to only $60 for
FOUR LINES, which comes to
only $15 per line………………

just a couple months ago, I used up
128 GIGABYTES OF HIGH SPEED DATA
on my phone….. for only $15…….

only a stupid fucking IDIOT
would pay for a contract
when I get the exact
same service
for only
$15

I have a jitterbug flip phone, service is only $20 per month w/ unlimited calls. No internet apps or anything, just a basic cell phone. Thats good enough for me.

fuck off cell phone shills

that's not a bad deal, compared to the hundreds of dollars paid by contract idiots. but when you stop and consider that by negotiating with a MetroPCS customer service supervisor, that I was able to get my four lines for only $15 each, and I used up 128 GIGS of high speed data in one month, there's really no better deal available.

There is a big difference between a "smartphone" and a standard cell phone. I don't mind standard cell phones, they do as they were intended: to make calls.

"Smartphones" on the other hands are botnets that steal ALL your private data, GPS track you all over the place, make you addicted AND reduce your attention span. They are pure cancer! Will NEVER touch a 'smartphone' ever.

If MetroPCS offers jitterbug or burner services (for the standard flip phones) I would not mind it. Otherwise forget it.

Also, I don't live around a big metro area so I have no clue if I could even get MetroPCS service in my town.

hint: every electronic communication you make or receive is being intercepted, analyzed & stored.

every single keystroke is being logged, every search is logged, every email, text, fax, EVERYTHING is being collected and logged, complete with your location, etc

and NO, your VPN isnt preventing it, nor does Tor, or even encryption.

in fact, you were being monitored like this since you were a child, because before personal computers, they were already doing it to all landlines, payphones, etc.

you CAN'T avoid it…….

so why try ?

they do, but even flip phones are being tracked with GPS, and every single word you speak or hear IS being recorded, just like every text you send or receive…

so why fight it?……

just accept it

WHY THEY DO IT:

the information is routed, intercepted, and stored away….

ALL OF IT FROM EVERYBODY EVERYWHERE……….

then, if you ever pop up on the 'radar' for any reason (as in: the 3D gun guy) and they want to nail you, they simply pull up your files, and carefully go through EVERYTHING…. listening to every phone call, etc. They go through all your intent activities (as in:the 3D gun guy, and found his dealings with the girl he paid for sex off sugardaddymeet.com)

they also do the same to the people you interact with (which is how they discovered the girl was underage)

this is how they obtained the phone calls of the Boston Marathon bombers, etc

and if they are actively watching and listening to you real-time, they call your status 'IRON-CLAD'

I'm not a defeatist and I'm not going to make is easy for them. If they want to snoop on me, I'm going to give them the damn biggest hassle I can toss at them.

And as for my encrypted VPN, good luck to them rummaging through tens of thousands of hopped IPs over the last couple years. Hahahaha! What a waste of time and resources.

federal and local law enforcement agencies can request this information from the NSA, telling them basically how they want to nail you, then the NSA supplies the info to the other agency, and then they try to make it look plausible as to how the data was obtained….

and that's EXACTLY how it's done

using a flip phone is NOT preventing them from collecting every god damn call and text, and your computer is far less secure than a smartphone

1) spoof the metadata (yes its possible now days)
2) spoof the IP and MAC address (routinely hop over encrypted proxy IPs)
3) use forward secrecy (listen to Snowden, he tells you if you don't want them to know something don't say it, don't type it, don't speak it)
4) avoid all personalized/corporate social media serviced
5) NEVER let newer tech into your home, avoid all the "smart" crapola
6) Always cover up any camera on a laptop or old school cell phone (again, your giving the spooks a harder time by doing this)
7) If you want real privacy, leave your phone in a closet or in another room while you talk to people face-to-face.

There. Your making it pretty hard for them to do much.

I'm not a defeatist, either….

far from it…. I'm a REALIST
and the reality is: they are
monitoring everything, so it
doesn't really matter how
many layers of alleged
obstacles you create for
them, because they can
handle it easily…………..

in fact, they can handle it
with no effort at all, because
they're not manually switching
gears…. it's all automated……

in the end, it's only YOU
who's jumping through
hoops, but you're not
causing THEM any extra
effort or inconvenience

the way I see it?…………
lol I accept the fact that
EVERYTHING I say and
do is being monitored,
so I'm fine with it………

I hope they like Elvis Presley,
Cats, Techno and My Mother

because that's basically
all they're going to see…

and TONS OF IT

I don't text on my phone. I call people, for mundane ass reasons. They can suck shit if they think I'm criminalizing myself over a phone. Hell no! IF there is criminal activity being done its FACE-TO-FACE with [unnamed] with NO digital/electronic gadgets around!

egg zack lee™

I never do

myself?…..

I'm not violating any laws

I'm an overly complicated, idiosyncratic, weirdo, unique BORE……………

like I said, I hope they like
trudging through a shitload
of Elvis and Cats, because
if not, they're going to get
irritated as hell………………