Putin Told That 6,000 Pirate Sites Have Been Blocked in Three Years

torrentfreak.com/putin-told-that-6000-pirate-sites-have-been-blocked-in-three-years-180929/
The head of Russian telecoms watchdog Roscomnadzor met with President Vladimir Putin this week to discuss the country's anti-piracy measures. Declaring Russia as no longer a safe haven for pirates, Alexander Zharov said complaints had been filed against 17,000 pirate sites, with 6,000 eventually being blocked.
As entertainment giants and governments in the West struggle to deal with the ongoing flood of pirate content hitting the Internet, Russia has emerged from the shadows as a surprise front-runner in the anti-piracy wars.

The country has passed several pieces of legislation over the past few years, all designed to limit the availability of pirated content. Court processes are now swift and particularly voluminous, with large numbers of sites ordered to remove illegal content or face the proposition of temporary and indeed permanent blocking.

This week, Alexander Zharov, the head of the Federal Service for Supervision in the Sphere of Communications, Information Technologies and Mass Media (better known as Roscomnadzor), met with President Vladimir Putin to provide a one-on-one update on the situation in the country.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x370, 297.73K)

Directly from the mouth of the biggest entertainment industry the world has ever seen, an industry which is spearheaded by a trillion dollar company…but pirates are somehow the big thread here. Nothing but massive, mass murdering, completely out of control greed brought to you by the collective evilness of the hook-nosed merchant.

threat

I wonder why Russia is helping the American entertainment industry. Any thoughts?

Attached: thinkingemoji.gif (300x168, 1.85M)

Because it's not the American entertainment industry, it's the Jewish entertainment industry, and Putin is a Jew, inside a country run by Jewish oligarchs.

From the little I've read, Putin was the first to crack down on the oligarchs after the soviet union collapsed. That's why all those oligarchs relocated, mostly to London, but also Monaco, NY etc. I doubt very much Putin is Jewish.

Somewhat true, he defected from communism and ran out the communist oligarchs of Russia but is friendly to crony capitalism and yes, he is a Zionist too.

What makes a lot of radical leftists fear Putin is he is a civic nationalist, and wants Russia to remain a sovereign super power - a capitalist superpower rather than a communist one.

Putin blocks this site too because he fears young people, especially Russians, openly criticizing him.

Russia was taken over by juden when they massacred the Tsar and his family.
America was taken over during the fifty years that followed.
Now, both are property of israel, along with most of the other countries.
Shortly before your birth, sweden's government broke the law and impounded the servers of the piratebay, and arrested the crew. That was only after a direct threat from the MPAA saying that would stop distribution of their films in sweden if they didn't do it.

A country that can't support itself owns nothing.

Welcome to Montenegro dear Pirates
and possibly somalia soon

based putin, amirite?

And 18,000 more were created in the proccess, nice job putin.

Who's going to block Putin and his cronies from stealing Russia's wealth?

Why didn't the government just say "Fine then we'll just pirate them you cunts!"

hehehe
good point.
had The Pirate Party gone into power, copyright law would have been dissolved there.

rutracker is still solid so I'm fine, I get most my stuff off there and its not blocked in the uk, you just need to search for films with original audio alongside the dub and switch back to english when it plays

Like what kind of ass backwards threat is that?

To influence our election you retarded inbred hick

apology for poor english
when were you when john lenin dies?
i was sat at home eating smegma butter when pjotr ring
‘john is kill’
‘no’

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (440x337, 232.78K)

The only way I can access the pirate bay is by using a vpn with a Russian Ip

Same as in the US, Zionists have a public mask called civic nationalism. Leftists who are about freedom not id pols are preferable to both New Left fascists and civcucks. But to say so is practically verboten. This back and forth is going to outlive me and all that remains is to choose my own manner of death and what I want to communicate to the world that created me stillborn. This could have been averted with jewish content producers looking the other way when it comes to torrents. It’s like they don’t care whether we remain spiritually jewish at all.

B A S E D

Attached: 61725a4cfcac298f6bd2261878325c96bfdc7b26899c959581a7776509041121.jpeg (344x344, 26.55K)

Turn off CNN and cut back on the soy.

Attached: sB6PsAi.png (324x454, 9.84K)

xcadaDDSADA

And zero of the blocking has worked or been effective. Most pirate sites are still hosting in the Russia and most people are using the VPN out of country to download Torrents through PIA and NORD.

did they block rutracker in russia, because I have enough russian to get torrents with english audio and i found it to be an abolue goldmine for media

Take notes boys. Baiting Zig Forums is this easy. I didn't even have to think to come up with that shitpost