Wash:Mountain Goats Airlifted Out of National Park Because They Crave Human Pee

Olympic National Park, located in Washington state's Olympic Peninsula, is faced with a daunting challenge: removing a ballooning mountain goat population that's developed a strong appetite for human pee.

Mountain goats aren't a native species in the park. Since their introduction in the 1920s, their numbers have blossomed into a staggering 700 ungulates. Now, with humans flooding the area and routinely relieving themselves on various hiking trails, the goats have developed an insatiable thirst for urine, which serves as a strong source of salt and minerals.

Mountain goats can be a nuisance along trails and around wilderness campsites where they persistently seek salt and minerals from human urine, packs, and sweat on clothing. They often paw and dig areas on the ground where hikers have urinated or disposed of cooking wastewater.

Goats that "paw and dig" at the earth have posed a detriment to the environment, according to the NPS. Unrelated to lapping up urine are the general safety concerns of interacting with a swelling goat herd: a hiker was gored to death at the park in 2010, for instance.
popularmechanics.com/science/a23511011/olympic-national-park-goats-urine/

Attached: mountain-goats-oreamnos-americanus-news-photo-487950179-1538153336.jpg (980x650, 51.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/n/catalog.html
8ch.net/n/res/678993.html
8ch.net/n/res/678958.html
8ch.net/n/res/678622.html
8ch.net/n/res/675362.html
8ch.net/n/res/677429.html
8ch.net/n/res/677379.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Open a fucking mountain goat season then. Set a limit of tags and keep doing it till the population is either small enough not to damage, or regains its fear of humans and leaves for safer areas.

who brought these goats there in the first place? the jews.

This. What's so hard about this? It's like how you can't hunt the "invasive" green crabs and how the government has made it illegal to cook and cure wild hogs even though the only real parasites in hog meat are worms that are easily killed by fucking cooking the meat through at higher temperatures.
The real issue is the environmental impact, but hunting even helps with that.

My goats don't float.

So fucking retarded.
I mean really, are you for fucking real?
Are you deliberately trying to make gun owners look retarded?
The sensible solution is to place salt sources in the park, away from the main human areas.
Rocksalt is not expensive.
The financial loss resulting from the very first goat hunting "accident", as well as the loss in tourism from people who don't want to be in the same vicinity as untrained civilians with firearms, completely outstrips any cost of providing and stocking rock salt dispensers at strategic points in the park.

Hunters are the most trained marksmen among the population. Don't you know fudds are the most trained individuals out there, user? That's why they're always trying to keep those evil black guns out of the hands of less-trained individuals. :^)

Attached: 6cf4773344a31cc47851d61abe232231082af6b07991a9d8ac866cb5e65c5d63.gif (640x360, 921.74K)

:^)

JEWISH👆 I see that big fucking pointy nose there Shlomo

ironic, because 'Major Burdock' also craves something that comes out of guys' urethras, although it's thicker than urine…..

Attached: PicsArt_09-29-06.48.59.png (1628x1080, 1.15M)

Dumbass this is how animal populations are managed literally EVERYWHERE else. I know that you really want to think that 'hunters' translates to '5 hillbillies in ill-fitting clothes, carrying more beer than ammunition, and who shop at *sob* walmart', but it's actually a lot close to 'guy who spends more time and money training with his weapon than anyone but Olympic level marksmen and members of the special forces'.

Your post shows us that you're not a Jew, you don't rate that high.

hahaha you're SO fucking full of shit @ your idiotic description of hunters !!

wow !!……..

you're a fucking IDIOT

wWOWw

low self esteem
compensation
much?

I know, right? I mean, God, it's 2018! I'm literally fucking shaking right now at the thought that a national park may have to close for a week or two just so some murderous fucking Trumptards can get their rocks off murdering poor, innocent billy goats gruff. ;.;

The goat meat might taste a little "pissey".

ok stepson

my mom said donold trump is evil

sure thing, sexless dude

>t. guy who spends more time and money shitposting on anonymous image boards than anyone but Olympic level autists and robots
WEW

sure thing, sexless dude

Southpark will base an episode off of this

Attached: 635635635.jpg (960x540, 76.69K)

actually watches South Park

grow up

Goat is tasty. Start shooting them.

can confirm. not a hunter. in usmc boot camp they told us "if you never shot before then youll be better because you dont have bad habits"
i barely scored sharpshooter. all the hunters in my platoon scored expert. experience>proper training
even that finnish ww2 sniper said so

Fuck off

new material please

sure thing, sexless dude

Perhaps I should go up there and put a saltlick out so I don't have to see retard comments from the dumb-dumbs.

sissies need weapons of course
because you ain't shit
a baby raccoon would rip
your face off

takes one to know one :^)

you're vestigial

Attached: 2018_09_25_at_7.56_PM.png (676x493, 62.78K)

this keeps getting slide, wonder why?

Attached: 027c1576e2594fabb282f8e50fe1371c43a6a7e0f0520641171ad9c9a5eb3b56.png (1000x1000, 1.39M)

Picrelated, you are to be found on the right
/rTHEPREY

Attached: ffa4abb014cb98cdf903ab36135e68814b4ca5e08e99943d3c1024fce1475c61.jpg (668x881, 163.14K)

And one more samefag because FUCK YOUr firearm control agenda
Come at me bro

Attached: da28c4ae72f2910426bc0cea13ee98701ede78e2260dcf298c384bc8742ce36d.jpg (497x272, 56.19K)

REAL NEWS:
8ch.net/n/catalog.html

SLIDEN NEWS:

Tim Berners-Lee Plans New Decentralized World Wide Web To Compete With Big Tech Monopolies
8ch.net/n/res/678993.html

You Gave Facebook Your Number For 'Security', And They Sold It To Spammers
8ch.net/n/res/678958.html

More Tax Dollars Wasted As America's Costliest Stealth Fighter Crashes In South Carolina
8ch.net/n/res/678622.html

Global Crisis Hot Spots and Pressure Points
8ch.net/n/res/675362.html

Monsanto's Glyphosate Linked To Global Decline In Honey Bees
8ch.net/n/res/677429.html

IRS Employee's Contempt For Constitutional Law Exposed In Project Veritas Deep State Sting
8ch.net/n/res/677379.html

AND MUCH MORE:
8ch.net/n/catalog.html

mad cow disease causes vcjd the human form of mad cow disease

mad cow disease came from cows in britain being fed with meat and bone meal feed made from sheep infected with scrapie

scrapie is a prion disease which occasionally occurs in sheep and goats

there is a possibility that the goats could contract scrapie from humans which have developed vcjd from their blood and possibly other bodily fluids

this isnt hard to understand

so called hunters are the same as poachers. Just stupid degenerate scum.

Well this is some serious news! Bump.