BOOM! Elon Musk Resigns From Tesla, To Pay $20 Million SEC Settlement

Tesla CEO Elon Musk has agreed to pay $20 million and to step down as chairman of the electric car company to settle a dispute with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).

The SEC, a U.S. government regulatory agency designed to protect investors, announced the settlement in a statement Saturday.

The settlement relates to a securities fraud charge brought by the SEC against Musk on Thursday.

The charge relates to Musk’s tweet on August 7 that he was considering taking Tesla private at $420 per share.

SEC asserts that his statements about the possible transaction had no basis in fact, and said the market chaos that ensued hurt investors in a statement.

“Musk’s misleading tweets caused Tesla’s stock price to jump to over six per cent on August 7, and led to significant market disruption,” the statement read.

archive.fo/rNZxV
globalnews.ca/news/4500636/elon-musk-resigns-tesla-chairman-sec-settlement/

Attached: Elon Musk Resigns From Tesla, To Pay 20 Million SEC Settlement.jpg (1280x720, 121.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uu0vQrZbhQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I said many times he should ditch the car industry and stick with making his rockets.

Is Elon Musk joining the JUSTice League soon?

He's getting jewed. Ever since he made the "who own the media tweet?" jews wanted his blood.

How could his IQ have prevented this?

Well that's one thing they would be pissed at him for no doubt. But I don't think it was solely just that user. Face it, he made a shitload of mistakes. He kept promising more cars on the market and later stalling and postponing dates. Having his electric cars blowing up in the streets and crashing wasn't helping him. His cars were way overpriced to begin with, only some rich preppy could afford a Tesla! The crazed debacle over a Philippines rescue operation. Him posting tweets about drugs and getting stoned doesn't help. He was setting himself up for failure.

I don't think it was his IQ, I think it was ill-planning and too much "chutzpah" (for the lack of a better term. He had too much faith in his vehicles even when signs were pointing to insolvency, technical failures, lack in inventories and resources to produce desired capital, etc. Plus the drugs, you can't do that when you need to focus on fixing a failing business!

You mean the lone tobacco doobie on Joe Rogan’s podcast, or something else?

It’s almost like he’s doing the Einstein thing and, while clever, isn’t up to the tasks journos have lovingly set for him.

He posted a tweet with a bag of mushrooms too, claiming "this is how to get to mars faster." If you have a crisis unfolding in your business you don't have time for drugs or podcasts! You are working your ass off 24/7 trying to produce the capital, clean up your reputation, find ways to make your products more affordable to consumers yet still rake in enough profits, etc. If your jerking off doing drugs and doing podcasts then your asking for incredible failure and thats what he got.

He was a bit of a dumbass honestly

Agreed. But I have to wonder what is the motivation. One, he’s tired of carrying all the weight. Two, he’s a front for some org and a much smaller man than we had always thought. I lean toward the first based on reasons.

SEC bureaucrats are in the pocket of Ford, GM, and the oil companies; who are scared that Musk's changing the world too fast for them. Elon is still CEO, so Tesla will weather this storm just fine.

ACTUAL LEGIT NEWS

again 2

bump 3

why are they sliding this news?

why are they sliding this news?

is someone being paid to slide this news?

Accidentally name the Jew on twitter and instantly have the media begin to drag you through the mud and the SEC tearing down your billion dollar businesses. Pure coincidence goy!

this is being slid again

bump 97213861238`

Is Mr. Musk trying to slide this news?

who keeps sliding the news?

breaking news

Why is making a tweet that you think you want to make the company you run private considered fraud?

because he had no intention of doing it and he gained money when the stock price went up

stock manipulation

anti-slide

Name the jew, even indirectly - and this happens.

Like pottery, dude.

Attached: 7BnX5B9.jpg (1242x1690, 178.93K)

He didn't name the Jew though. Regardless, there is a lot of things Elon Musk fucked up. He wasn't producing the capital he needed, he was on drugs, he has constantly bickering with officials and drew bad attention to himself (which led to several lawsuits), his cars were way overpriced (the average consumer cannot afford a Tesla)….. Elon is just another big tech crony except he failed. I don't see anything special about this guy. His Space X programs are subsidized by taxpayers btw, so he still gets special treatment by the government. Anyone who thinks Musk is "one of us" is a fool.

Still shilling against him, eh?

Whats so great about a rich big tech dude who gets taxpayer subsidies producing overpriced vehicles that are known to glitch up and crash on the road? Thats all I'm asking. Why is he so special?

I'm not saying he's a bad dude, don't get me wrong. He might be chill as hell to hang out with. I just don't buy into all the cult worship over this guy. He's just another rich tech crony, nothing more.

Its kinda like Trump, who I voted for. I like a lot of what he says, I agree with him on some issues, but other issues I don't. I don't worship him like some of his cult followers. He's big time Zionist, and its a damn shame, but on the other hand I like the way he games the media and trashes them. I don't agree with him on Syria, we should be supporting Assad 100% or GTFO. So I differ with him a lot, but some things like the tax cuts and the border issue, I agree with him on. I'm not afraid to say I voted for Trump, nor am I afraid to call him a kike-loving bitch either. Whatever.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-04 'Who do you think owns the press ' Elon Musk tweet attracts barrage of anti-Semitic comments.png (622x351, 44.56K)

I guess thats a big hint, but he never said it outright. Perhaps its a possibility that the SEC lawsuit could have been retribution for that. OK, that I could find possible.

However Musk has done a lot of stupid shit, including flaunting his drug use (this in NOT something you want investors or shareholders knowing about), bickering with a Navy dude who saved 9 kids from a cave and calling the guy a "pedo", trying to cover-up glitch problems with the Tesla break system (and getting caught trying to cover it up instead of fixing it), not producing the cars he promised to produce, etc. …so yah, he did cause some problems for himself.

And where did you get that information from? Was it from the (((press))) ?

Now listen to this youtube.com/watch?v=Uu0vQrZbhQo and find your own conclusion.

Some mainstream, but mostly alternative media and from image board sources posting his tweets among other links. Again, I'm not saying Musk doesn't know about the kikes running the media, he likely does, he did hint that. I'm not saying he's a bad or corrupt dude either. I'm just saying its not some conspiracy that is bringing him down, he has done some stupid shit that he should not have done, or should have done differently. The tweet you liked could have put him in they eye of a few targets, yes, but he made plenty of enemies and mistakes before that too.

I've heard about Jewish involvement with slave trafficking but what does this have to do with OP's article exactly?

Well if you wouldn't be so lazy and watch the video you'll hear this highly accredited academic tell you not only about how Jews were responsible (not just involved) for the slave trade, but how they tried to destroy him personally, which Dr. Tony Martin explains in shocking detail. Details of Jewish behavior that fits the Musk scenario as well.

wow, they took his company from him? i hope he doesnt take this lying down.

Pretty sure its sabotage
Kikes were freaking out about him as he could of been the biggest threat to them since the 30s, if not more so
But alas earth is fucked

Because he's the only man who realises our only hope is space

wew a lot of ignorance in this thread.

Musk fucked himself up by saying crazy shit on Twitter for the express purposes of pumping his shit stock.

He fucked himself with the 'funding secured' tweet claiming he could take Tesla private at $420 per share (shares were about ~350 at the time) causing it to spike to ~386 and then crash out to ~290ish when it was confirmed to be bullshit.

TLDR:

Attached: funding-secured.jpg (793x743, 60.11K)

No dude. No. This is a huge agenda of the elites for a long, long time. THEY want to space travel and they don't want you along for the ride. I really hate to break that to you. Space travel is only being built for the inside club, and we plebs ain't in that club!

the worst thing is that people are still 80 IQ on average

yeh ok buddy.

Elites always think they are above the law, I guess the problem with Musk was he was not one of (((them)))? OK, that could be. But I agree he did a lot of stupid shit too and flaunting bags of shrooms on his twitter account didn't help either.

This.

Isn't this just like a slap on the wrist for him? Probably tax-deductable as well

Pretty much yes. His Space X is taxpayer subsidized and the tickets for space travel will still cost millions, far beyond the means of us plebs. I really hope this reaches home for all those cult worshipers out there.

kinda weird that Trump's FBI uncle was involved with Tesla and the CIA before it was known as the CIA

can't trust any of these motherfuckers

No, because he is a paper billionaire with all his money tied up in overvalued stock. So he's going to have to get it by splitting his stock and selling it causing dilution.
Tesla itself was also fined and is in the same or worse position (they have shtittons of debt).

Google says no.

Never could. One of those lessons you learn when you mature I think. So many live in willing ignorance.

Amen user. The one thing I've learned over the years that greatly benefited me is to trust your survival instincts. Other people don't care about you, or whats best for you. The sooner you learn that, the better you can learn to mitigate all the traps and risks within society (because it is soooooo crooked today).

That's why I said 'even indirectly naming the jew' is enough for their death squads to hound you.

Interesting that you think he is the one getting jewed when market manipulation is how you jew people

Whether a rich man or a poor man does not matter; what matters is he spoke some unfortunate truths and "people" are now out for blood. If he was a poorer, less noticeable guy, he'd be shot to pieces in an alleyway, then the media would call it a suicide.

Dude the guy got off easy.
Put down the tinfoil.

Attached: 8c3.jpg (496x496, 146.04K)

LAND OF THE FREE

Whole whole Western World is falling into a shithole user, not only Police State USSA. Take a look at how cucked the UK or Germany or Sweden is too. Even more-so than us.

It's all the government's fault, they've corrupted the classical liberal values our countries were founded on.

Really? Did he sell a load of shares?

Of course, kiddo, who else could it be?

Attached: satan with winnie.jpg (640x360, 65.17K)

Attached: with fatso.jpg (701x468, 32.76K)

Wtf is this drugs bullshit?

Marijuana? He used a medicinal herb with no harmful effects, that has less of an impact than a cigarette does to a new smoker, in a state with common sense where it is legal.

This world is fucked. He didn't go to the Thailand and fuck a kid, he went to LA and smoked a doobie with one of the coolest, most informative and down to earth celebrities in existence and thats a problem? It was an incredible interview, the British guy btw, clearly a pedophile. Musk pointing out the obvious and gets in trouble because (((they))) control everything we're allowed to say and think. Cant even call a pedo a pedo without losing everything

JUST

Attached: musk_timeline.jpg (832x482, 64.62K)

user, get off the cult wagon already. He's just another Silicon Valley tech entrepreneur. Space X is taxpayer subsidized to fly rich kikes to Marz and only them, not plebs like us. Tesla was a failure - NOT because of SEC - but because they lacked production/capital and sales were too low (because they were too overpriced). Among with bad rep with multiple brake downs and cover-ups. Telsa, Space X, its all made for rich yuppie liberals anyway. You know how many people in my town drive a Tesla? Guess? None. We still have 70s and 80s Ford trucks all over the place.

Just watch. They're not quite done. We're talking about people who can take a happy, hopeful guy and then suicide him under extremely suspicious circumstances, and the normalfags would just nod and agree with the MSM. This is only the beginning.

Aware me on his 'tough childhood'? And most programmers are self-taught. Just the fact that he had access to a computer and programming books put his family in a very small elite in SA at that time.

Truth

BUT WHO IS GOING TO KILL ME IN A CAR CRASH NOW?!
It would have been SO MUCH EASIER for the CIA/NSA/FBI if they could just take out dissidents remotely with an app. THANKS MUSK.

Attached: 4054cebf5c4470d97c0102f5ccd380e010318c92a2b0f84fa06d92b2d9b23e7f.jpg (1024x576, 167.95K)

maybe he'll get to use his boy submarine now.

let's all do drugs and be super heros!

That has always been my fear of digitized cars!

Lol, 20 mil for secure exit, "din du nuffin wong" of a failing car company.
4D chess

anti-slide

anti-slide

wow, sliden back down!?