The sacrifice of the Mass and the liturgy that surrounds it is the only true worship

The sacrifice of the Mass and the liturgy that surrounds it is the only true worship.

Protestants have no validly ordained priests.

Therefore Protestants have no Mass.

Therefore Protestants have no worship since only true worship can be found in the sacrifice of Mass.

Attached: father-noah-morey-first-mass-6-7-2015-credit-spiering-photography-2.jpg (640x427, 143.23K)

Nice shitpost

[citation needed]

mkay.

Based and redpilled.

Attached: fo6npjj58l2y.png (1072x736, 1.16M)

What's wrong with the Divine Liturgy or the Holy Qurbana?

“Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?” … And Roman Catholic Jesus answered, "the Roman Papal Mass and the Vatican II liturgy that surrounds it is the only true worship. Protestants have no validly ordained priests, so they have no mass." And Roman Catholic Jesus went on and enlightened the masses about their true brothers, saying: "The plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator, in the first place amongst whom are the Muslims; these profess to hold the faith of Abraham, and together with you they adore the one, merciful God, mankind's judge on the last day."

The Eastern churches have Apostolic succession and therefore valid Sacraments, too - even if illicit for us to receive due to the schism.
Protestants, however, have no valid sacramental priesthood, which is a must in order to be able to administer the Sacraments. And to your disadvantage Christ didn't mean the utmost holy Eucharist in a symbolic way. OG Lutherans even acknowledge(d) that, even if they don't believe in transfiguration (which, however, is necessary, too).

I'm not prot, I'm orthodox. I just don't appreciate OP's divisive tone and his weird idea that the "only true worship is during mass/liturgy"; these kind of statements are goofy.
Prayer is definitely a form of authentic worship, and it doesn't rely on attending mass. Abiding in Christ and bearing good fruit is also a form of real worship. etc.

I never understood this pic. Pepe is the one who should be crying consider how much shit he stir up in Europe abd in the Catholic Church. He kinda btfo you in some ways

A repetitive sequence is becoming evident.

By now it should be clear that these kinda threads are just bait … and no one should be posting in them >_> And I apologize, because I thought you'd be protestant yourself immediately. Of course prayer is authentic worship, no doubt about it, as well as imitating Christ with deeds of love and mercy (after all, that's what He told us to do, Himself) - you're entirely right. But the point is kinda that the utmost holy Eucharist for us is the center of Christian life, of the whole Liturgy. Everything revolves around Him, so with that "bit" missing .. idk.
With the utmost holy Eucharist missing, that's just such a huge part that they are kinda denying themselves for .. I don't even know why.
Whatever, I hope that this thread is not going to spark another dirtflinging contest.

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy upon us sinners.

I love watching Catholics like OP try to meme themselves back into relevancy. No one cares your God-Pope but freemasons and the CIA, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if Bergoglio glows in the dark himself.

Zig Forums needs to learn to report, hide, and move on.

Catholics are a meme. My "Catholic" sister married a Jew; she just had to go to her "church" and get a dispensation to do so. Tradition doesn't mean anything - they can just overturn it because they feel like it.

I think worshiping God makes God look weak. Worship is His crutch.

Agreed

Repent.

It's their interpretation of what the tradition is. That's really the sad part, anyone has their own take on it. Their private interpretation of what pope means, what catholicism requires. None of them can agree on what's the ultimate authority, each can choose to reference any "father" they like, any supposed authority figure past or present they want to find what fits them. It's not unchanging like Scripture. It's ever-changing. Some of them like it that way.

But enough about the 30,000 Protestant denominations

What's the difference?

Correction: as long as they submit to the pope. They can deny the hypostatic union, but so long as their money goes to the pope it's all good

That include the nu-Pope?

Catholic and Protestant are also state churches. They're not independent fundamental, soul-winning trail of blood KJV-only baptist churches.

"Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life? …And non-denominational Jesus answered, "dude just like go to church and listen to music and stuff. Catholics have a lot of boring rules and their outfits look stupid, so they're going to Hell." And non-denominational Jesus went on and enlightened the masses about their true brothers, saying "Just like believe in God and be nice to people and shit man idk."

Attached: bc98a263e007d45df1f6660b126cb448d0f0f7b5e6fbd5de93d275ea8fb59607.jpg (500x508, 17.43K)

It's kinda like a Rorschach test. If that's what you're seeing it says more about you than them.

He will come back also wearing a robe according to Revelation. Tell him he dresses like a woman then.

He wore a robe dipped in blood, and his title was the Word of God.

LMAO this is pure autism. Do you think Jesus and the great leaders and prophets of Israel went around in business suits? They wore robes tigga! Nothing unmanly about a robe.

Attached: 7B851073-4777-4AD9-A910-70200B437372.jpeg (332x443, 88.77K)

they wore BUZZCUTS AND JEANS

Attached: 6c585dd94a694103927485114f6b2147 (1).jpg (300x300, 36K)

I'm tired of how disrespectful everyone is on this board. I'm not selective.

But why?