So you're telling me that God would forgive someone like this if they were truly sorry and asked God for forgiveness?

So you're telling me that God would forgive someone like this if they were truly sorry and asked God for forgiveness?

Attached: ny-1532543524-n7djezegzn-snap-image.jpeg (1400x935, 107.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Nassar
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ye

I'm not sure. Some people are reprobates and incapable of believing. Is there a backstory you can give us, like is he a sodomite?

I guess he's a pedophile, I don't see a reason they would send a sodomite to the court.

Queers are the type to do those kinds of things, after all they are recruiters too.

OP can you tell me about Pauls life prior to his conversion?

A person who is truly repentant and has a real living faith in Jesus can be saved regardless of what sins they did in the past. If a person were to be unsavable, it would be because they themselves were unwilling to be saved. Regardless of ones opinions of free will and reprobates, real faith and genuine repentance will not be rejected by God.

God forgives whom He will and destroys whom He wills.

for anyone actually wondering who he is:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Nassar

and to answer OP yes God would forgive him if he sincerely repented

You're not asking about God, are you? You're asking about what should we do.

God yes, but men are called to keep the Law because we are not God. The Law is made for Man and not to God.

Yes

Attached: rudolf_hoss.jpg (260x421, 80.38K)

Ignore the trolls, the real answer is no. Everyone with a name that is not from the house of Israel is a pawn of satan putting up a show for us to stray from the religion. I have seen agent smith inside of my mother and father, and it's annoying. Ignore anyone who tells me to take my meds. Just focus on your name: is your name Peter? You're very perseverent and resistant to damage. Is your name Andrew? You're very courageous. etc. The people's name describe them and those who have a name that is not from the house of Israel are possibly posessed by an agent smith(a demon). The good news is they can't kill you or attack you… they can only try to make you stray. The "love your enemy" part of the Bible and "pick up sword die by sword" are part of the rules of the game. If you don't respect those rules… then yes you may very well be persecuted and even killed.

We are not like them, they can talk about random shit on and on, they can lie and make allusions because they have 2 rational brains. They are like a tarantula, the head knows everything the tail knows and the tail knows everything the head knows and they coordinate. A demon is considered an extension to an other demon, while us, sons of God, we are independently equal to one an other and equal in front of God.

Also, get out in nature, phi is not the formula for beauty, the formula for beauty has nothing to do with a formula/a rule/geometry the beauty is chaos/creation/life and you only find it inside of nature(the unaltered creation of God).

Hope this helps someone. And don't make the same mistake I made, extrapolating the Bible, the Bible is filled with images because we have imaginative intelligence and memory and we should take everything literally, ideas should not even be taken into account, they corrupt. God wants us to be like him, have imagination so that we too can one day grow to be akin to him(from son of God to God).

Just go out there and love nature, and have a job it will get rough real soon. I know whoever reads this and it makes sense to him, is also one of us, and you don't exactly need repentence, you were raised by God and his angels.

Ignore what I said from Son of God to God. That's probably denaturation and I'm sorry.

Attached: 3151f6c9f7307847bfa5ed27decadb14--catholic-memes-anthony-hopkins.jpg (736x527, 87.83K)

Attached: a6ff6ae3572c2026a9287b61efd836be06d74ae7070f660ed35d422f9d598781.png (1280x720, 376.75K)

Huh

Attached: 1529004439505.jpg (326x264, 9.55K)

Attached: heretics watch out.jpg (480x629, 37.04K)

He molested (((Aly Raisman))). This is the only reason we've heard about him.

Yeah, but the more sinful people were, the more time they have to spend in purgatory which is not a pleasant experience. God is not mocked, everyone pays their due.

Yes

Attached: image-2.png (640x623, 293.42K)

I know you ignore anyone who tells you to take your meds, but you probably should.

IT'S THE SECOND BOOK OF THE BIBLE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA