Awesome High School Students Line Up to Spell Out NIGGER and FAGGOT for Class Picture

It never fails. Every year, high school students gather for class photos. And every year, at some high school, somewhere, some conglomeration of assholes lines up to do something stupid, offensive and racist.

This time it’s at Escondido High School in Southern California, where students were given T-shirts with letters on them to spell out approved words for their class photos last Friday.

You know where this is going.

According to ABC 10 News, a group of nine students thought it would be hilarious to take their own separate set of photos where they lined up to spell slurs—according to their social media accounts, where (you guessed it) the photo were promptly shared, the students spelled out “faggot” and “nigger.”

Escondido Union High School District confirmed that the photos posted online were real, posting a statement on Facebook(h/t Huffington Post) calling the photos a “poor decision” that “is not aligned with Escondido High School’s culture, values or history.”

Current students and alumni were not amused about the photos.

“It hurt me personally,” Escondido High School graduate Cade Pannell told ABC 10. “Whether they thought it was a joke, it’s not. And if you do think it’s a joke, I think that’s very ignorant of you.”

In the statement, Escondido Principal Adriana Lepe-Ramirez emphasized that the high school “prides itself on inclusion and embraces diversity.” Racial minorities make up 82 percent of the student body at Escondido High, according to U.S. News and World Report. School officials say “appropriate disciplinary actions” will be taken against the students, though it’s unclear at this point what those actions will be.

Of course, unless there’s actual consequences for the students’ actions, all that embracing of diversity is just lip-service.

According to the Huffington Post, the Escondido Police Department says the high school received an anonymous “threat of violence” during the school’s Friday football game they believe was tied to photos. The game wasn’t cancelled, and the event concluded without incident.

theroot.com/high-school-idiots-spell-out-racial-homophobic-slurs-d-1829434767

Attached: kqfrncnk8kzovalellvg.png (800x426, 309.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stormfront.org/forum/t328348/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh no quick riot and burn down the school, hang the kids too.
what do kids think they are allowed to act and feel freely? hah!

Attached: lemon_articlex400.jpg (400x300, 32.16K)

There goes that calling the majority minorities again.

Sometimes I wonder if cultural Marxists within the school system don't set this kind of stuff up intentionally just to wave signal around and gripe about "muh racism, seeeeeeee! We demand gommunism NOW!" And inb4 "that can't happen"…. (Jew Arrested For Painting Swastika on Chinese-Owned Home) stormfront.org/forum/t328348/

Attached: excuse_me_while_I_drink.png (428x427, 220.1K)

what was it hitler said about having the adoration of the children despite their parents enmity?

Now ask yourself where those kids learned a word like nigger…was it a) from a racist plantation owner who had black slaves or b) out of the mouths of black Americans who were glorified as criminal bad boys by Jewish entertainment? A real head scratcher this one…

Those comments are a goldmine. Communists have to be the dumbest fucks on the planet.

HIDDEN NIGGER
this is what jung meant by syncronicity

These kids are yearning for the freedom of expression, and unknowingly protest the regime that is enforcing censorship on them.

Attached: naughty.jpg (599x337, 37.67K)

Well of course it did, nigger.

Cry more, nigger faggot. If just reading the words is enough to emotionally devastate you maybe you should neck yourself before you have to deal with life when mommy and daddy aren't paying for you.

Attached: lel.mp4 (188x320, 3.99M)

Probably already got a lawyer and trying to get dey free monies from dat racis school district

lol her teeth look like the masks the kids put up

Can anybody find the uncensored photo?

Can anyone find the uncensored photo?

THESE "KIDS" SHOULD DO COMMUNITY SERVICE AND TAKE A SUMMER COURSE IN AFRICAN AMERICAN STUDIES

Leftypol, is that you?

Gen Z still has hope

That would be the joke

Nah, they should probably take a course in something that matters

Hope for the future

Attached: a-group-of-high-schoolers-are-in-trouble-for-spel-2-6798-1538407335-6_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 189.36K)

Oh the irony you dreadful little snowflake.
Refer to

I dearly hope she's not teaching English.