2 Eurofighters collided with one another during a training exercise over Mecklenburg-Vorpommern...

deutsch.rt.com/inland/89501-zwei-eurofighter-jets-in-mecklenburg-vorpommern-abgestuerzt/
2 Eurofighters collided with one another during a training exercise over Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, both planes died with one of the Pilots recovered alive while the other didn't fly so good.
The wreckage caused a forest fire with authorities telling citizens not to approach any of the aircrafts' remains so you know what to do Zig Forums.

What is the least gay current time European fighter aircraft and why is it the Rafale?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1200x675, 1.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BzGBgYggsPS/embed/captioned/?cr=1&v=12&wp=489&rd=https://app-cdn.spot.im&rp=/modules/prerender/1f2b316bf8c/conversation/entities-frames/instagram/index.html?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.instagram.com%2Fp%2FBzGBgYggsPS%2F%3Figshid%3Djb0jx9qybo7&componentId=d25c133df5dffd9678e081ed40d#{"ci":0,"os":1086}
archive.is/4Sg1D
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How the fuck do pilots even crash with each other? The only excusable crashes are during landing or due to mechanical failures. Crashing with another plane however is 100% incompetency

What makes you think that it was an accident? Could be a lovers' suicide for all we know.

It's probably a false flag to sell more F-35s.

Did they scissor too close to one another?

If they wanted to kill themselves they should crash on a government building

in minecraft of course

It's current year Germoney, as long as you shout allahu akbar it's all (((kosher))).

I can't believe Luftwaffe just lost 50% of its forces

Hey, at least now they can outfit more than 40% of their forces with air-to-air missiles on the off chance a war happens.

instagram.com/p/BzGBgYggsPS/embed/captioned/?cr=1&v=12&wp=489&rd=https://app-cdn.spot.im&rp=/modules/prerender/1f2b316bf8c/conversation/entities-frames/instagram/index.html?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.instagram.com%2Fp%2FBzGBgYggsPS%2F%3Figshid%3Djb0jx9qybo7&componentId=d25c133df5dffd9678e081ed40d#{"ci":0,"os":1086}

Video

Attached: 0dd60a7c167a96d4702dbdb2c933bbf314c50ac8e6790494c4af77cfe10585cd.jpg (650x542, 161.94K)

Reminder that youtube-dl works with virtually every popular site.
Also, any "official report" on what happened, did the electronics fuck up or was it diversity squads? Video is just from after the crash.

Attached: Video by krasivajapriroda1-BzGBgYggsPS.mp4 (480x600, 3.86M)

They didn't fly so good.

Attached: 1463516273132.png (302x317, 141.29K)

Only one died so if it was, it was a pretty shit suicide to be honest.

usa tier.

Baneposting is so stupid, but still so funny.

Attached: Crashing my sides.jpg (640x640, 108.83K)

By flying in formation and one of the pilots being retarded

Is literally every event in the world a falseflag in your mind?

How many operational €-fighters do you have left now? I think our airforces are now around equal strength. 3 of our 14 can take off. 1 of the 3 has a working missile support system and none have working night vision.

WTF Austria, yours is a richfag country. Why can't you keep atleast 28 operational multiroles up?

They get around 2,2 billion € which equals to less than 1% of the GDP. Defense minister said this month that the army is going to be insolvent in 2020 if they don't get ATLEAST 3,3 billion, that further military parades are cancelled airforce parade had to borrow its funding from public education this year and that we're going to pull all troops from foreign missions. There isn't even enough money to extend the road admissions for their regular transport vehicles next year, finally we still use the old Saab 105OE for securing our airspace which are terribly outdated and need replacement on top of the eurofighter debacle
Now I don't know how well the germans do exactly, but from everything I've heard we still seem to keep a much higher percentage of our vehicles maintained compared to them. It wouldn't surprise me the least if their military is going to crash even harder than ours in the next 5 years.

Why don't you guys hire a Houthi general as a defense minister?
They have lots of experience running a military force under heavy resource constraints.
You also wouldn't have to adjust tank interiors to comply with the needs of pregnant women.

Got a source on that spoiler?

Is this the ultimate form of race-suicidal abortion?

Attached: 205ae596ecb383b5786d10216c0c8621ee03e0a3a0eba618a60c2b738d1cc202.jpg (1511x749, 272.21K)

Our pencil pushers can do that too, we have been constantly underfunded since imperial times. Don't forget that we had to resort to re-using the uniforms and shoes of our dead in WWI because we couldn't afford new ones.
Our tank interiors are all mouldy to the point that it violates international law on the possession of bioweapons.

archive.is/4Sg1D
Not sure if this is the exact one as I can vaguely recall the pragnent wamen requirement also including adjustable seats or some shit.