Murderer Putin Justifies Chemical Weapons Attack in Britain

Russian President Vladimir Putin has labelled poisoned ex-Russian spy Sergei Skripal a "traitor" and a "scumbag".
In a speech, he complained that the media were treating Mr Skripal as "some kind of human rights defender", insisting he had betrayed his country.
Mr Skripal and his daughter survived an attack in Salisbury, which the UK says was carried out by two agents of Russian military intelligence.
But a British woman died in another poisoning that police say was linked.
UK authorities believe Mr Skripal's door in the southern English city was targeted with the nerve agent Novichok.
It was sprayed from a modified perfume bottle that was later picked up and given to Dawn Sturgess, who died in July, they say.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-45732221

He was a traitor and a scumbag. Still no proof Russia did shit.

I'm more saddened that he didn't poison all of Parliament.

OK Ivan

This.
Would have made far more sense.
Or just run around spraying London, or rent a crop duster and do it properly.
Then resurrect Enoch Powell as an AI, and put him inside a giant mech body.He can rule England for the thousand year Reich and personally kill 100,000 nogs and paks a day.

Imagine being so incompetent that you send two guys to the other side of the world who can't even conduct a simple hit job.
Meanwhile, bongs are knifing each other to death every day with no failures.
kek

Ah yes, the totally unbiased BBC. Keep up the good work, user OP

What kind of brain dead hilldawg zionist headline is that OP? Are you a re-tard?

No Britain justifies chemical weapon attacks in Britain.

Attached: 0827eb1d68b96965e6cee70c1e5ac2a033f4058e197e3d02a18dc3662c6fe700.png (640x400, 4.1K)

You suggest (((RT)))) instead?

Keep sucking on that government cock

american intellect in a nutshell

If he did this British public would celebrate Putin as a hero.

>doing all that and they still fail

Should have sent Joe Pesci to do the job right the first time.

>(((american intellect)))
kek as if eurotrash is any more smart.
Okay where is the proof Putin carried out this attack. Make sure it's something I am actually allowed to look at.

Wow the gchq shills are really up today

Gas yourself kike.

Putin did it because the newspaper said it was him, 30 seconds before it happened.
Just like Saddam had nukes.
Just like Syria chemicalled children.

This

Translation:

"More smart"? Let's not throw stones in glass houses, you pustulating ass tulip.

I wasn't sure if "is" or "are" was proper. I suppose in hindsight "eurotrash" can never be singular. Funnily enough I typed out "are" first but I deleted it later.

"More smart" is grammatically correct you goblin. Get fucked. Still waiting on the proof tbh.

i guess they never found anything

STILL NOTHING WEW

imagine my shock
still no evidence!

accidental sage

Seems glaringly obvious thats likely a Russian.

Regardless of whether someone is a traitor or not, if they snitch on pure evil then they are hardly scumbags or traitors and they shouldn't have loyalty to a country doing alleged "evil" shit

Trying to help fix the world in general without being held back by border lines and nationality. Not talking about immigration, just making the world a better place, one atrocity put knto the open at a time.

Im mad at Putin still for that bet I know he placed on Conor when they met. Tap out in the 4th, make a few hundred million, call Khabib afterwards to congratulate despite him not actually being Russian and everyone knowing it Putin included! *wahhh* for real though makes sense to me with the McGregor meeting

yep, americans are really that dumb
i'm american too btw, but thanks for asking, burger brainlet

russia posters in a nutshell right here. this game got old after all the cries of "putin dindu nuffin" for invading crimea.
"proof its russia"
they're wearing russian uniforms
"proof they're not false flagging"
they're speaking russian using russian tactics and russian vehicles
"proof they're not just poor lost russian soldiers"
they claimed it in the name of russia
"yea so we invaded crimea so what?"

When it comes to situations like Crimea we need to become more smart like Russia.

"Is Russian" and "Russia probably had a hand in it" are two separate things. One obviously implying malice while the other is simply a supposition that they had something to do with it.

I don't think anyone said they weren't militarily involved in Crimea AFTER they VOTED to JOIN THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION. except maybe you

Claiming you can dismiss one argument with no evidence because you dismissed another, apparently with no evidence either, is not a sound argument user.

What does all of this have to do with Daft Punk?

200% of crimeans voted to join the federation through a democratic process of invasion and annexation

200% of cucks hate Russia for no reason. Facts.

I'd also like to point out I am not from Russia. I worded my initial post to make myself look Russian on purpose because I knew you faggots can't help yourselves. In your crusade to crucify the meany-bad ruskie you'd make no arguments and only look retarded in the process.