Ukrainian Priest Cleanses Street With Holy Water After Degenerate Faggot Turdpusher Parade in Odessa

A priest of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church went through the city center of Odessa, blessing the street with Holy Water following a LGBT pride parade, reports Odessa Media.

Fr. Oleg Mokryak, the head of the Odessa Diocese Missionary Department, went along Seaside Boulevard with parishioners dousing the road, people, and monuments with Holy Water.

He explained as he went that he was cleansing the boulevard, after the sexual deviancy parade had defiled the street.

The “Odessa Pride 2018” parade was part of a larger three-day event, UNIAN reports. Supporters of traditional Ukrainian family values also protested during the parade, holding signs reading “All together for the family” and flags with icons of Christ.

Pride Parades in Odessa had been successfully banned in the past, such as in 2015, though this year’s went off without a hitch.

russia-insider.com/en/ukrainian-priest-cleanses-street-holy-water-after-lgbt-parade-odessa/ri24876

Attached: 1475215727340.jpg (797x1024, 175.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

menofthewest.net/sjws-a-menace-since-the-dawn-of-time/
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2 peter 2&version=NASB
dragqueenstoryhour.org
churchmilitant.com/news/article/fresno-catholics-outraged-at-diocesan-lgbt-workshop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

absolutely degenerate

as if you are some kind of connoisseur of females

Heresy must not be tolerated.
Satanists will burn.

Attached: Christ-chan reignites the inquisition.png (600x600, 338.93K)

Based priest but it'll take a hell of a lot more than holy water to clean those streets

gays have high rates of aids and intestinal parasites.
I'd skip the holy water and get some 55 gallon drums of lysol tbh

And they are doing Satan's work.
The Bible is pretty clear about homosexuals:

Attached: lev.JPG (783x487, 84.37K)

does the bible say holy water is a disinfectant?

Christianity is a jewish cult. Who cares about what it says.

These priests will have a right to talk once they sort out their pedophilia problem first.

Nope.
This is a lie and oxymoron originated by anti-Christian operatives.
And it goes hand in hand with the "judeo-Christian" oxymoron used by our enemies as a Trojan horse to attack our faith.
Judaism is at odds with Christianity, both are incompatible.
Traditional Christianity have always attacked jews as our enemies.
Don't be confused and cheated by enemies agents inside the church which tell you otherwise.

Attached: Saint-Pius-V-ban-the-Jewsss-pope-vatican-1.png (1684x1684, 1.48M)

Judeo-Christian oxymoron

Attached: Judeo-Christian oxymoron.png (1346x2826, 357.87K)

More truth.

Attached: PopeEugeneIVfilthyJewsMeme.jpg (1046x930, 139K)

she also has a body piercing above her lip.
she's a whore

You have a point.

every person with a vagina is a whore.
either a money whore or an attention whore.
and money whores use money to buy things that draw attention to them.
therefor everyone with a vagina is an attention whore.
especially men with manmade vaginas.

It would work better to quote Leviticus if it wasn't for the fact that jesus fulfills the moral and sacred laws in the book of Matthew, or else we would be stoning anyone who wears polyester.
I'm not saying that that somehow dispels the fact that gays are deviants, I'm saying that you need better justification if you're going to claim the new testament as scripture.

Ok, watch out here.
The New Testament is used against us over and over by our enemies to attack the Faith.
Under the guise of universal tolerance every sin is allowed today.
The departure from blasphemy and heresy laws have brought us to a pitiful state where our civilization is disintegrating.
Christianity under the right leadership has a lot of teeth to offer.
And "God Wills It" is one of those (if you know what I mean).

Attached: cove.jpg (1920x1080, 451.73K)

He has fulfilled the ritual law. Wearing polyester is not an abominable act of evil which warrants the death penalty, same with eating non-kosher. It just made you ritually impure and you had to wait a certain amount of time until you were considered pure again. Sodomy on the other hand was considered an atrocity. So any time someone goes "hurr durr, shellfish is also called an abomination", ask them whether people who ate shellfish were also put to death.

Here there is a very illuminated article about how Christianity is heavily infiltrated by enemy forces.
And it is surprising how The Bible described what is happening today.
- SJWs – A Menace Since The Dawn Of Time
menofthewest.net/sjws-a-menace-since-the-dawn-of-time/

Attached: SJWs A Menace Since The Dawn Of Time.png (1211x2563, 725.87K)

The Bible describing SJWs.
- The Rise of False Prophets
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2 peter 2&version=NASB

Attached: 2 peter 2 NASB The Rise of False Prophets But false Bible Gateway(1).png (908x1558, 194.01K)

By the way, Jesus validated the whole Old Testament.
Don't let the enemy agents deceive you.

Attached: got-ethics-homosexuality-26-728.jpg (728x546, 166.06K)

you cannot produce even one single tiny shred of evidence that 'jesus' ever existed. because its a myth.

you'd have an easier time proving that the Jolly Green Giant existed. Anybody who spends their adult life actually believing in the 'jesus myth' is a fucking idiot. An uneducated, delusional fool.

only a faggot would post idiotic 'quotes' from an imaginary 'jesus' in which he allegedly made references to a 'bible' that didn't exist yet.

THE CORRECT ANSWER WAS:

just like all Russian women, she's ugly

just say you're a faggot

It is one of history’s great ironies that Christianity, with its traditional Jew-hatred, is the vehicle by which the homophobia, misogyny, and arrogant nationalism of second temple period Judaism was spread across the globe, at a terrible price in human misery.

In the real world, the world of rational people in the twenty-first century, not the world of superstitious primitives who thought the sun revolved around a flat earth, that a man who boldly announces that his father, his flesh-and-blood actual dad, is the almighty creator of the universe, that man is one thing, and one thing only: mentally ill.

And those who testified that this character was able to alter the properties of matter with his mind are likewise one of two things: either purposefully lying or naively suckered by an expert con man.

i want to defile my cock with her shit

The anus was met for shitting, not a cock

Attached: mel-gibson-quote-lbw9d4e.jpg (1200x630, 56.67K)

I use mine for drug running(and shitting)

I use mine for plugging(and shitting)

Miss me yet, Ukraine?

Attached: vladglad.jpg (430x312, 14.26K)

what about prostate massage?

Ukraine is interesting because they are genuinely based and the EU/US monster is trying to pull them into the faggot sphere but they are resisting. And unlike other third nationalists are armed radicle just overthrew one government and have been fighting in a war.

Putin is the head of the faggot parade

It hurts when the doc sticks his finger up there…no thanks

What did the Ukrainian priest say to the Spanish proctologist?

Vid related

I'd say some fag taking it up the ass is degeneracy, not satanism - but the degenerates could be/basically are already easily fooled by satanism.

THIS, DAMN IT

Yeah, but note what it doesn't say; that being gay in of itself warrants death. Someone could be super gay and just not have sex with any men and that would be a-okay?

prostate massagers are supposed to give the best orgasms ever

BASED

Really?
So, should I deny my senses and to swallow an absurd premise?
Or would not be more practical and in tune with reality to execute the homo on the spot?

Attached: does it.jpeg (474x372, 11.61K)

Lotta fedoras here.

Attached: fedora_loli.jpg (1119x1062, 315.94K)

Think again and open your eyes.
All around are the Satan' signs, and they are sponsored by ours governments.
Recruiting homosexuals among the children is full ahead, and this is called progressive.
Articles from the jüdenpresse promoting pedophilia are now common and who knows what will be next.

Screenshot from:
dragqueenstoryhour.org

Attached: Drag Queen Story Hour – drag queens reading stories to children in libraries schools and bookstores.png (1346x8928, 6.53M)

Evil is spreading.
We must prepare.

Attached: faithful.png (892x895, 372.02K)

So there are millions of science fags in the wrld who spend all day studying shit, but all these people just so happened to miss the fact that water that you talk to can be used to "purify" areas, meaning that problems will never happen again? So they rely on trillions of dollars worth of shit because they are retards and could just say "holy imaginary friend, bless this water" ? Wow, that is awesome and that priest definitely doesn't have schizophrenia.

God rules everything and god is in me I know everything

*Cucktianity fails at fucking everything, gets countless things wrong, and all of them just end up raping kids *

Wow case closed there is nothing to your shit

HEY I INVESTED A LOT OF TIME INTO MY SCHIZOPHRENIA SO YOU HAVE TO DO , SATANIZT!

Cringe

You (((commie haters))) are so transparent.
Why is it you target only Christians but abstain to target Jews and Muslims?
Your evil ways will get rewarded with the rope.
You and your seed are cursed.

Attached: videoplayback_(3)_(1).mp4 (640x360, 13.92M)

Fresno Catholics Outraged at Diocesan LGBT Workshop.
Satanists inside the Church are subverting the Faith right now.
Call the heretic and let him know he must repent and step down.
Concerned Catholics can contact Bp. Ochoa, respectfully asking him to withdraw his support from the St. Paul Catholic Newman Center and to remove John Prandini's abomination with the following contact information:
Bishop Ochoa's main phone number: (559) 488-7400

churchmilitant.com/news/article/fresno-catholics-outraged-at-diocesan-lgbt-workshop

Attached: Heresy.png (1346x7182, 6.36M)