Zig Forums's views on Philo of Alexandria (20 B.C. - 50 A.D.)?

What does Zig Forums think of this man right here?

Attached: philo-2.jpg (900x750, 240.52K)

I don't recall he ever mentioned Christians, probably would've begom'd otherwise due to his Logos doctrine especially after the Siege of Jerusalem.

Bump

You don't need to "bump". It's still at the top of the catalog.

Can't really fault him, he probably never got the chance to hear about Christianity since at the time it was more or less still a small sect with isolated pockets in the Levant and Asia Minor and possibly in Europe but it was doubtfully in Egypt at all at the time. No one outside of Jerusalem would have remembered Jesus's crucifixion and Philo is known to have only visited Judea and Jerusalem once in his life time which was probably before Jesus ever began preaching. No form of Christian literature had even been written yet by the time Philo died and everything was still in oral form only being passed along through small Christian communities. Had he lived a little longer for him to hear about it then yeah he might've just begomed

Wasn't the Gospel of John, in part, a reaction to the writings of Philo? Or at least the first five verses were meant to correct his view of the Logos?

Gospel of John was written nearly 50 years after Philo stopped writing. It was probably partly influenced from Philo.

I've heard he was a jew

He was a Jew. What else do I need to say? He is accursed.

He was a good guy though.

He was probably circumcised, something God never commanded, am I right fellow Christians?

Being a good guy does not save you. Submission to Jesus Christ saves you.
Not that being a good guy is a possibility for the Jewish rat anyway.

He was mutilated as divine punishment for the Jews' constant revolts against God, up to killing Him.

Were Joseph, John the Baptist, and Christ's early male disciples punished in this manner while the romans who mounted him on the cross weren't?

Submitting to our Father in biblical terms is just a child friendly way or saying,
"Let your father rape you in some primitive incestual rat fetish, then grow up to let the religiously influenced government officials rape you too."
Just bend over, hold your nose and pray to take your mind off the big liars dick your butthole and everything will be ok.

Where are you guys coming from?

Jesus was Jewish. Are you calling Christ a rat? Are all of the apostles rats? Are you calling him a sinner?

Also, literally as this guy pointed out Philo probably never heard about Christ in the first place.

Go back to Zig Forums, skin worship and hated of other races is not allowed here.

hope this works

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1272x542, 110.94K)

They were only saved because God chose them to raise Christ. Otherwise they would be thrown in the Gehenna like every other non-Christian Jew.

Have you ever heard of the Apostle Paul, heretic?

Brainwashed poltard cultist. Mary was sinless, alt right ignorant.