Dems Sex Assault Play Fails Miserably, FBI Says No Corroboration, Kavanaugh Confirmation Imminent

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Confidence grew among President Donald Trump’s fellow Republicans on Thursday that Brett Kavanaugh would win Senate confirmation to the U.S. Supreme Court, after positive comments from two wavering lawmakers about an FBI report on accusations of sexual misconduct by the judge.
The report, sent by the White House to the Senate Judiciary Committee in the middle of the night, was denounced by Democrats as a whitewash that was too narrow in scope and ignored critical witnesses. But Republicans moved forward with plans for a key procedural vote on Friday and a final vote on Saturday on confirming the conservative federal appeals judge chosen by Trump for a lifetime job on the nation’s top court.

archive.fo/ZWv9y

wow you mean the FBI investigation limited to a list provided by the whitehouse that didn't include talking to kavanaugh or the most credible witness couldn't find anything? colour me shocked. obviously we need to hire this man who claimed he'll be the most partisan judge while having no experience whatsoever in court

t. female tears

Attached: 1433079723477.gif (288x198, 955.64K)

t. triggered snow flake republican

look at you pretending not to be triggered when the entire previous week you apes were slapping on your keyboards

Attached: fully erect Bongis.jpg (363x418, 138.56K)

I'M NOT *SNIFF* ANGRY

Attached: b.jpg (950x534, 60.23K)

There aren't enough pussy hats to catch all the feminist tears.

You wouldn't be angry if some woman dragged your name through the mud with a bunch of lies that will follow you around for the rest of your life even if you're found completely innocent?

Imagine how far to the right this whole experience has pushed him. I wouldn't mind seeing his opinion on this rape culture bullshit narrative on college campuses now.

Rape culture IS REAL. This girl I know got gangbanged at a frat house and then felt like a dirty whore the next day!

Get your abortions now while you still can, ladies. Soon your wombs will be kept under lock and key courtesy of the U.S. Government.

That's a fine statement.
Republicans are just as snowflake as dems are. (((Republicanism))) is left of center.

Republicans ARE NOT conservative in any way user.

Who? A shitposter from cuckchan?

in my honest opinion we shhouhld ALWAYSD believfe women when they start shit you know.? after my wife gets done pegging me i like to sit down and enjoy a nice tall glass of MONSTSER(trademake) whhile ahmed takes care of her if you know what im on about :DDDDDDD ;';;;;;;)
I HATE NIGGERS
YOU ARE A NIGGER
NIGG
GER

Enn Eye Double Guh Err?

Someone just grabbed this case by the pussy.

This. I think the bitch deserves 10 years of prison and actual rape

well if im lying about what a devils threeway is and say ive never blacked out from drinking at a frat party when i was younger id say i deserve everything i get

One, it's a "devil's triangle", two, it has only been used to describe a three-way in the past ten years, long after the alleged almost-raping, and three, it's called an Eiffel Tower.

you're too young to be here because you just wrongly described fucking both of those

There is literally not a single instance of the "Devil's Triangle" slang being used in any place on the entire internet prior to the creation of the Urban Dictionary entry in 2008, and as everyone knows, UD is full of fake and shitpost terms nobody actually uses. What "Devil's Triangle" actually means is a colloquial nickname for the Bermuda Triangle. Also, it should be fairly obvious that if such a slang did exist 40 years ago, it's extremely unlikely that it held even a vaguely similar meaning.

In order to prove perjury we would have to prove that Kavanaugh's claim about a drinking game is demonstrably untrue and such a game never existed, and then in order to prove the alternate hypothesis (the sex position), we'd have to provide evidence that such a use of that term was said in the era in question. None of that has been done. Therefore Kavanaugh told the truth, entirely, and that is the only conclusion we can logically come to within a reasonable doubt.

t. formal law and justice education

Prove it, faggot. Spouting meaningless platitudes is not an argument. Also, nobody was able to testify about a single time he ever passed out from alcohol; I forgot to mention that in my previous post. You are a liar and until you substantiate your claims you will remain a liar.

You'd best have your fun while you can faggot. Just remember what this man did when congress fucked with him. And unlike him Justices don't have term limits.

Attached: andrew_jackson.jpg (1200x1385, 1.04M)

not until you post your ID kid.

well its a good thing if you ask anyone in high school they would know it refers to a three way with 2 men and not some made up fucking drinking game

That's your angle, here? Your "argument"? The opinions of teenagers in the (((current year)))? I'd ask you if you were literally retarded, but I already know the answer so asking the question is pointless.

Really, retard? It's clear that you're the one who's underage, thinking that anyone is gullible enough to willingly dox themselves in front of a blatant leftist shill just because he asked them to. Don't make me laugh.

More baseless truism because you're completely incapable of saying a single sentence that contains facts or reasoning. Nobody calls it that, nobody has ever called it that. The only reason you would believe such a thing ever gained traction is if you're a reader if Gawker/Buzzfeed/Salon or one of those other clone feminist clickbait sites, because all of them published a list article between 2011 and 2013 about alternative sex positions… with the Urban Dictionary definition being their only source. It's called an Eiffel Tower, and it has been called this for decades.

*a reader of. Oops.

(((Oy gevalt, this goy scumbag is going to destroy America! He's got a lot of chutzpah trying to be a Supreme Court judge!)))

Andrew L. McGovern
233 College St. Macon, Ga. 31201
(251) 444-6319

hmu, fuckface

You're from Reddit or CTR, aren't you?

ah, you mean the one witness of about a dozen that doesn't shut down her own story, including a life long friend of hers?

my wife fell for it

it's always worked
for me

t h e g o o d o l d b o y s c l u b

n o t h i n g h a s c h a n g e d

t h i s k i n d o f c o r r u p t i o n

I S E X A C T L Y

what you retards said you wanted to

E L I M I N A T E

you just know a person is scared when they try to find dirt on something/someone

Attached: 34.PNG (189x155, 36.86K)

Go away subhuman

Attached: IMG_20181005_005538.jpg (1079x1850, 358.66K)

Attached: IMG_20181005_005553.jpg (1080x1837, 342.19K)

Attached: reasonable gun rights.jpg (1739x1123, 438.72K)

Attached: PicsArt_10-05-01.10.30.jpg (480x360, 28.98K)

I hate ALL humans

I barely recognize this planet or the human race anymore

Jon knows his shit

Attached: IMG_20181005_005216.jpg (1073x1844, 340.77K)

don't underestimate his intelligence just because he was tired and he mistyped a few words

Attached: IMG_20181005_005235.jpg (1078x1844, 341.71K)

Attached: IMG_20181005_005302.jpg (1080x1831, 287.49K)

Attached: IMG_20181005_005322.jpg (1079x1845, 315.49K)

Attached: IMG_20181005_005352.jpg (1079x1847, 285.73K)

Jon's going to come back to Zig Forums soon

trust me, you trumpeteers
will have a hard time debating him

Attached: IMG_20181005_005415.jpg (1079x1844, 282.75K)

I'm eager for Jon to join 8ch.net/n/

Attached: IMG_20181005_005446.jpg (1077x1400, 252.56K)

You're human. Put your money where your mouth is and become an hero.

goodnight, Zig Forums

Attached: PicsArt_10-05-01.30.46.jpg (1646x647, 105.95K)

trust me, little guy

when my time comes………….
it'll be MY decision……………..

Not only are you a faggot, you're also a hypocrite. Color me surprised.

*levitates slowly across the room*

*knowingly smiles down at you*

"goodnight, princess"

*exits through an open window*

Attached: PicsArt_10-05-01.42.23.jpg (1920x755, 107.51K)

Johnny, can you give me some advice on how to DEVASTE other posters?

Attached: PHOTO_20181002_180856.jpg (4160x2340, 1.35M)

probably not, because I don't think
I've ever devastated anybody before

I just post to entertain myself

okay, I'm crashing now. Wendy
and I have to be up early

everybody be well

ohhh….

devaste…..

still, no…..

For years, privacy advocates have pushed developers of websites, virtual private network apps, and other cryptographic software to adopt the Diffie-Hellman cryptographic key exchange as a defense against surveillance from the US National Security Agency and other state-sponsored spies. Now, researchers are renewing their warning that a serious flaw in the way the key exchange is implemented is allowing the NSA to break and eavesdrop on trillions of encrypted connections.

The cost for adversaries is by no means modest. For commonly used 1024-bit keys, it would take about a year and cost a "few hundred million dollars" to crack just one of the extremely large prime numbers that form the starting point of a Diffie-Hellman negotiation. But it turns out that only a few primes are commonly used, putting the price well within the NSA's $11 billion-per-year budget dedicated to "groundbreaking cryptanalytic capabilities."
Advertisement

"Since a handful of primes are so widely reused, the payoff, in terms of connections they could decrypt, would be enormous," researchers Alex Halderman and Nadia Heninger wrote in a blog post published Wednesday. "Breaking a single, common 1024-bit prime would allow NSA to passively decrypt connections to two-thirds of VPNs and a quarter of all SSH servers globally. Breaking a second 1024-bit prime would allow passive eavesdropping on connections to nearly 20% of the top million HTTPS websites. In other words, a one-time investment in massive computation would make it possible to eavesdrop on trillions of encrypted connections."
Most plausible theory

Halderman and Heninger say their theory fits what's known about the NSA's mass decryption capabilities better than any competing explanation. Documents leaked by former NSA subcontractor Edward Snowden, for instance, showed the agency was able to monitor encrypted VPN connections, pass intercepted data to supercomputers, and then obtain the key required to decrypt the communications.

"The design of the system goes to great lengths to collect particular data that would be necessary for an attack on Diffie-Hellman but not for alternative explanations, like a break in AES or other symmetric crypto," the researchers wrote. "While the documents make it clear that NSA uses other attack techniques, like software and hardware 'implants,' to break crypto on specific targets, these don’t explain the ability to passively eavesdrop on VPN traffic at a large scale."

The blog post came as Halderman, Heninger, and a raft of other researchers formally presented their academic paper detailing their findings to the 22nd ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security in Denver on Wednesday. The paper, titled "Imperfect Forward Secrecy: How Diffie-Hellman Fails in Practice," received extensive media coverage in May when the paper was first released. Besides exposing the likely secret behind the NSA's mass interception of encrypted communications, the paper also revealed a closely related attack that left tens of thousands of HTTPS-protected websites, mail servers, and other widely used Internet services open to less sophisticated eavesdroppers.

The attack, which was dubbed Logjam, was extremely serious because it required just two weeks to generate data needed to attack the two most commonly called prime numbers 512-bit Diffie-Hellman uses to negotiate ephemeral keys. It affected an estimated 8.4 percent of the top 1 million Web domains and 3.4 percent of HTTPS-supported websites overall. E-mail servers that support simple mail transfer protocol with StartTLS, secure POP3, and IMAP were estimated to be vulnerable in 14.8 percent, 8.9 percent, and 8.4 percent of the cases respectively. To exploit vulnerable connections, attackers used the number field sieve algorithm to precompute data. Once they had completed that task, they could perform man-in-the-middle attacks against vulnerable connections in real time.

Attached: 9d9f2f976aa240849b65d5a8d07cc433.gif (300x250, 29.93K)

yea but lib tears tho

Attached: americlaps.webm (680x384, 4.68M)

'Turbulence' is a United States National Security Agency (NSA) information-technology project started c. 2005. It was developed in small, inexpensive "test" pieces rather than one grand plan like its failed predecessor, the Trailblazer Project. It also includes offensive cyberwarfare capabilities, like injecting malware into remote computers. The U.S. Congress criticized the project in 2007 for having similar bureaucratic problems as the Trailblazer Project.[1]
CriticismEdit

According to Siobhan Gorman in a 2007 Baltimore Sun article, "The conclusion in Congress, two former government officials said, was that Turbulence was over budget, not delivering and poorly led, and that there was little or no strategy to pull it all together."[2]
Link to TrailblazerEdit

Trailblazer, the predecessor of Turbulence, had been cancelled in 2006 after a congressional investigation and a Defense Department's Inspector General's report found it over budget, wasteful, and ineffective.[1][3]

One of the Trailblazer whistleblowers who helped with the inspector-general report, Thomas Andrews Drake, was later charged under the Espionage Act of 1917 for allegedly retaining five documents in his home. Two of those documents were about Turbulence; his defense pointed out that one of these documents was clearly marked "UNCLASSIFIED" and the other was declassified shortly after his indictment.[3] Thomas Drake pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor count of unauthorized use of a computer on June 10, 2011, and was sentenced to one year probation.[4]
ProgramsEdit

Turbulence includes nine core programs, of which names are known:[2]

TURMOIL
Turmoil is involved in the process of decrypting communications.[5]
TUTELAGE
TRAFFICTHIEF
According to an XKeyscore presentation, TRAFFICTHIEF is a database of "Meta-data from a subset of tasked strong-selectors" [6] According to the XKeyscore presentation, an example of a strong selector is an email address. In other words, it would be a database of the metadata associated with names, phone numbers, email addresses, etc., that the intelligence services are specifically targeting.[citation needed] Marc Ambinder gives what he calls an educated guess: "raw SIGINT viewer for data analysis." [7]

Attached: NSA-diagram-001.jpg (460x410, 40.4K)

Attached: page1-1280px-What_A_Success.pdf.jpg (1280x1648, 566.76K)

On January 26, 2014, the German broadcaster Norddeutscher Rundfunk asked Edward Snowden in its TV interview: "What could you do if you would use XKeyscore?" and he answered:[1]

You could read anyone's email in the world, anybody you've got an email address for. Any website: You can watch traffic to and from it. Any computer that an individual sits at: You can watch it. Any laptop that you're tracking: you can follow it as it moves from place to place throughout the world. It's a one-stop-shop for access to the NSA's information.

…You can tag individuals… Let's say you work at a major German corporation and I want access to that network, I can track your username on a website on a form somewhere, I can track your real name, I can track associations with your friends and I can build what's called a fingerprint, which is network activity unique to you, which means anywhere you go in the world, anywhere you try to sort of hide your online presence, your identity.

According to The Guardian's Glenn Greenwald, low-level NSA analysts can, via systems like XKeyscore, "listen to whatever emails they want, whatever telephone calls, browsing histories, Microsoft Word documents. And it's all done with no need to go to a court, with no need to even get supervisor approval on the part of the analyst."[8]

He added that the NSA's databank of collected communications allows its analysts to listen "to the calls or read the emails of everything that the NSA has stored, or look at the browsing histories or Google search terms that you've entered, and it also alerts them to any further activity that people connected to that email address or that IP address do in the future".[8]

Attached: KS10-001.jpg (460x325, 35.13K)

Talk about selected memory. Obama was fucking laugh at everywhere he went. He was a fucking joke.

obama got laughs because he made jokes. trump is the joke now who has to usher anyone who wrong thinks out of his rallies

idiot