Poland and Australia Buy Up Gold As Global Property Bubble Bursts

Here is our Friday digest of the important news, commentary, charts and videos we were informed by this week.

We released our latest short video update in which we explored whether the global property bubble was beginning to burst?

youtube.com/watch?v=-nAqOKFpR9g

Positive developments in the gold market included a surge in demand for gold and silver bullion coins 'Down Under' with our friends at the Perth Mint of Western Australia (we have been an Approved Dealer since 2005). As the Aussie property bubble continues to burst, risk-averse investors are accumulating physical gold and silver as hedges and insurance.

Another important development was an EU central bank buying gold for the first time since 1998. Poland's central bank added to its gold reserves in August, buying more than seven tons of gold, which followed its purchase of two tons in July.

The prudent are advocating reducing allocations to overvalued risk assets - especially bonds. We featured an excellent article by Money Week editor John Stepek in which he made the case for owning equities and gold, rather than bonds.

Stepek's article was prescient as bond markets, especially the US bond market, have seen serious sell-offs and a marked rise in yields yesterday. The serious ramifications of this for stock markets and the wider market is now being digested.

Enjoy and have a nice weekend!

archive.fo/7cqld
zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-05/poland-and-australia-buys-gold-global-property-bubble-bursts

Attached: Poland and Australia Buy Up Gold As Global Property Bubble Bursts.png (1200x733, 44.18K)

bumping sliden news

Gold: worst investment ever.
No one gives a shit about gold except for hillbillies anyway.

Sure, no one gives a shit about gold. Except for every country that holds reserves of course, which are mostly industrialized nations. No reason the Fed is trying so hard to keep gold down by flooding the stock market with fraudulent ETFs either, right?

Attached: 1507081530789.png (488x463, 28.16K)

Rich bankers like gold too, they just won't admit that but are some of the biggest investors of physical gold other than nation states (which use their militaries to guard their reserves). Nevermind THAT, and nevermind its always held value even after every single economic collapse too.

I invest in crates of bottled water, canned beans and ammo.
Much safer in the long run. I can use my guns to steal your fucking gold, old man.

Dude, you have no idea you are talking to another prepper who likely has more physical essentials backed up than you, and I have plenty of guns and ammo too. Also have very strong DIY entry-point fortification for my doors and windows. I've been prepping for SHTF for over 15 years!

I hope you don't live in a city either, because if you do you won't be able to make it out when SHTF and good luck trying to marauder those in the rural areas. You would not last very long I can assure you. More than half the people in my small community are armed to the teeth.

global property

gee, the pop is growing and the earth aint

whens that bubble gonna burst?

The property bubble will start to burst when average citizens can no longer afford overpriced mortgages in populated areas and start moving away from the major populated areas, creating less and less demand. This will inevitably send property prices shooting down in the near future as people seek more affordable housing elsewhere. In many major cities the trigger has already been set and we see the exodus slowly unfolding. CA is a great example of that.

true news bumparoo

I

Fug

Attached: Right_Proper_Shitposter.jpg (662x393, 68.76K)

Of Poland does that, its only so jews in power could take and leave with it.

gold price is manipulated
just like the stawk market

banksters

Damn, you are pretty stupid.

Attached: 1dc1621f9785f3afe3906e31500a13be0e261b4604c6e28c11ea8a12184fe883.jpg (727x480, 37.61K)

DAILY REMINDER PLATINUM SPOT PRICE IS 40% LOWER THAN GOLD

Thanks to the scandal with catalytic convertors.

Attached: Untitled.png (995x829, 48.88K)

Not not be a bad investment either, but remember always >>>/prepare/1 FIRST, get all the basic essentials you need, and you need a means to defend yourself and property too. Any extra savings left over can be protected by purchasing some precious metal which always holds value. This is what I have done, years of prepping and then slowly buying a few silver coins every couple months. A little bit of gold too, and over time it adds up. This helps you protect your wealth if anything ever happens to the dollar (such as hyperinflation).

anti-slide

34 5 435 54

in a real SHTF emergency, remember that your gold can be melted down into a hammer you can use to protect your home from people who were smart enough to invest their money in guns.

This point has been made over and over again, and I agree with it. However, gold is typically a good investment IF you already have enough basic essentials and a means to self defense.

If you did everything already to prepare and are well armed, and IF you have plenty of money left over, having some physical gold would be a good way to diversify your wealth and protect it.

Inb4 "your still shilling"

I actually have mostly silver coins, very little gold in comparison. The ONLY reason I have some precious metals is because I still have some extra savings I want protected. Other than that, I am armed and am fully well stocked on all needed essentials including food, water, sanitation supplies, extra medical supplies, non-GMO seeds, etc.

not sliding this into oblivion, sorry!

44q324 3 33

anti-slide