Florida Gas Station Owner Warns addicts Not to Microwave Their Urine in His Store

A Florida gas station owner has placed a sign in his store asking customers not to warm urine in the microwave.

Parul Patel says he’s become “sick and tired” of people walking into his BP gas station and On the Fly convenience store in Jacksonville to warm their containers of urine. The store is within walking distance of two labs that offer drug testing services and collect urine samples.

Patel tells First Coast News the people who used his microwave to warm urine “walk in off the street, microwave their urine containers then leave.”

He says a woman became aggressive a few months ago when he asked her not to warm urine. She asked to see a sign that says it’s not for that purpose. So he made one.

ktla.com/2018/10/05/florida-gas-station-owner-warns-people-not-to-microwave-their-urine-in-his-store/

Attached: Capture.JPG (705x363, 24.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whizzinator
whizzinatortouch.com/
thewhizzinator.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Americans really are fucking retarded.

I hate to ask, but why do they heat up urine?

I'm assuming it destroys any trace of drug use that was in the person's system

Actually, I’d imagine it’s because of you but clean urine from someone or a store (there are stores that allow it) you want to microwave it so it doesn’t seem colder than it actually would be when it leaves the body.

Why would a drug testing facility allow you to bring in your urine from outside instead of insisting you produce the sample on-site? I mean if you can bring the urine in from the outside there is no guarantee that it's even your urine.

This
98 degrees

I bet these druggies over nuke it and hepatitis piss splattered oven

Both make no sense…urine doesn't destroy traces of drugs, especially not from the addict themselves and heating up clean urine, would mean they would have to run out of the store and to whatever testing place they have to be. Kinda unrealistic.

Nevermind, here comes the even more disturbing explanation…

???????

If you go into a head shop you can buy fake urine it has a temperature gauge on the side and tells you to microwave it for a few seconds it comes with the heat boring pack that you tape to it that will keep it at body temperature and you just hide it on you somewhere. Then you pull it out and poured in the piss cup and it will show that you have clean urine they don't test to see if it's urine a test to see if it has drugs in it. I've done it before it worked

This world, man…

Attached: just wtf.jpg (1920x1080, 66.13K)

Ask Andy!!

He know all about peein' inna cup

Why? You can get an activator to warm it up for dirt cheap and it fits into your fucking sleeve or taped to a pant leg no problem.

Kek.

Attached: 411cb05047ba1209b6e73be135a49d659df533202cdc01d9359ea13206293528.gif (619x350, 2.04M)

Do labs reject samples that aren't body temperature?
Also why don't you use a lighter and a grocery bag?

They're supposed to. Not all labs do, but the ones for getting a job somewhere all require your piss to be piss temperature.

There's basically three tests they run on urine depending on the facility and how stringent they are.
1) Does it contain drugs?
2) Does it have the characteristics of urine? (temperature, color, etc.)
3) Is it actually urine? (certain chemicals are checked for like creatine breakdown substances)
Most places only do the first two checks and will deny your urine sample if it's cold, pale, etc. The third check is more expensive so only certain businesses utilize it.

You hide it. Not every drug testing facility is strict about searching your body for urine samples or urine-creating substances.

It ain't about passing a test, user…it's much worse.

Florida's where we dump our old and crazy. We send our retarded to the nearest metro area.

For real. Every person born in Florida gets the fuck out. They go to college out of state and never come back.

I can’t imagine it often works, but someone brings in stone cold urine and I bet that’s an automatic failure

Attached: Screenshot_20181006-154635.png (1080x1920, 1.21M)

Attached: Screenshot_20181006-154618.png (1080x1920, 224.63K)

AGAIN, EINSTEIN:

they do NOT test for 'drugs' in the urine

they are testing for metabolites, which is completely different than drugs…

Yes, yes, JN. I'm will aware. Drug metabolites are the result of drugs you double nigger. The only exception are some opiates, which I'm sure you're more than familiar with.

Do people actually give a shit about this? Gas is fucking gas. It's one fucking compound unless we're discussing leaded vs lead-free gas.

There's a hallucinogenic dissociative found in amnita muscara that actually doesn't metabolize, you could drink your urine technically.

I'm not sure why or if it only partially metabolizes.

Nigger, the tanks it's stored in, transported in, and the pumps all matter.

Would you rather use some niggery backwoods as 100 miles into the country gas station with 30 year old pumps or some Shell gas station in the middle of town?

It doesn't metabolize. It gets used by your body and then passes in its "raw' form. Ancient societies would sometimes capture a deer or use a cow as a sacrifice, feed it a lethal amount of Christmas mushrooms, and then drink its urine when it passes out and pisses itself. Sometimes the shaman would do so and then they'd make him puke up the actual mushrooms so he wouldn't die.

I'm furious !!!!

earlier today, I microwaved
some of my urine down at
the On The Fly BP Station

and when I left the store,
I completely forgot my urine
was still in the microwave

I called down there, and the asshole
Patel behind the counter told me he
look in the microwave and couldn't
find my urine !!!…….

either he's keeping it for himself
or somebody else stole it

DAMMIT !!!

I'm furious !!!!

earlier today, I microwaved
some of my urine down at
the On The Fly BP Station

and when I left the store,
I completely forgot my urine
was still in the microwave

I called down there, and the asshole
Patel behind the counter told me he
look in the microwave and couldn't
find my urine !!!…….

keep licking those boots, fake urine is to the 4th amendment that any firearm is to the second

the opiate crisis is THIS BAD in America there are so many pill junkies around the mills in florida burrito microwaves are becoming an infection vector for hepatits.

This is why you don't become part of the "kratom community" or anything else that flirts with fucking opiates. king heroin has always been the number one killer drug.

sorry about that

I'm so fucking pissed about my urine that I accidentally posted twice !!!

in all honesty, I actually AM
pissed off right now !!!

FOR SOME REASON, MY FIRST CALL DIDN'T GET RECORDED!!!

I actually had the guy go look in the microwave to try to find a jar of piss

he came back and told me he couldn't find it, so I described it to him, and asked him if he would look again…

he did… then I started to accuse him of stealing my container of urine

On The Fly BP Station
904-448-0816

call and complain

Attached: IMG_20181006_164846.jpg (1065x799, 87.45K)

johnny, nice prank call duder you got a laugh out of me

I wish you could've heard the first call. it was great, but my recorder wasn't set right.

Those fucks need to buy their own microwave ovens

That doesn't work. They should just drink bleach.

Why would anyone do that?
Okay, that explains it.

bullshit

I find it absolutely amazing how none of you seem to realize the reason these people are microwaving their urine

Well i don't think anyone sane or introvert have microwaved their urine or seen someone do it continuously

neither have I, but you don't have to see somebody do this to understand WHY they're doing it.

they're not trying to neutralize or remove traces of drugs from their urine.

they're taking somebody else's urine, somebody who's not using drugs, in trying to get it warm before they walk the two blocks to the urinalysis companies nearby.

I don't know man, i have taken tests that use urine and i'm dead certain they didn't allow outside piss as i was ordered to take a leak at the bath
Can be bypassed like said tho

some testing facilities are more lax than others.

sometimes, they're so unprofessional, that they just let the subjects go into a restroom by themselves.

the WHIZZINATOR has two versions:

one with just a tube you tape under your penis

and one with a fake penis

the two types of urinalysis tests are:

the simple litmus paper test, generally a 7 or 12 panel test, on the spot, and it'll generally have a thermo strip on the cup, so they can see if your piss is in the proper temperature range

then there's the gas chromatography-mass spectrometry.

Attached: Whizzinator-full-white-kit_md(2).jpg (500x500, 44.79K)

MICROWAVE URINE:

white trash, uneducated dope-heads, with no understanding of clinical technicalities or protocol

and now that this story is public,
the urinalysis facilities down the
street have become aware of it

these are the same type of idiots who believe stupid street myths, like if you ask an undercover cop if he's a police officer, he has to admit it or any other number of idiotic street notions

I nuked a dog turd for my art project
It dried out and didn't smell

The Original Whizzinator is a product advertised as a "wet sex simulator" intended to simulate male urination as a safer alternative to using real urine for sexual fetish activity; but most consumers purchase the device to fraudulently defeat drug tests. The Whizzinator comes as a kit complete with dried urine and syringe, heater packs (to keep the urine at body temperature), a false penis (available in several skin tones including white, tan, Latino, brown, and black) and instruction manual. The company also offered a female version of the Whizzinator, called "Number One." There is no information on exactly how this product differs from the "disposable unisex" product also on the market. It was manufactured by Puck Technology of Signal Hill, California; a suburb of Los Angeles.

The device received media coverage in May 2005 in the United States after Onterrio Smith, a former Minnesota Vikings running back, was caught with one at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport, which resulted in his suspension. Actor Tom Sizemore has also brought the Whizzinator into the public eye after having been caught with one attempting to evade drug tests.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whizzinator

Who says the net isn't ecumacationall

oddly enough, years and years ago
I took a shit into a pisscup and then
I handed it to the woman who had
told me to 'empty my pockets and
go into the bathroom' by myself

100% true… I really did

Federal fraud case

On October 14, 2008, the United States Attorney for the Western District of Pennsylvania won a 19-count indictment against Puck Technology, maker of the Whizzinator, and its owners for fraud and selling drug paraphernalia. Prosecutors allege that by manufacturing and selling the Whizzinator, Puck Technology, company president Gerald Wills and vice president Robert Catalano conspired to defraud the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, which administers federal workplace drug testing programs. The government sought forfeiture of all of the company's assets, including its Internet domain names.[4]

On November 24, Puck Technology, Wills and Catalano pleaded guilty in a Pittsburgh federal court to one count of conspiracy to defraud the government and one count of conspiracy to sell drug paraphernalia. Wills and Catlano were scheduled to be sentenced in February 2009. They faced up to eight years in prison and an $800,000 fine.[5][6][7]

In April 2010, Willis was sentenced to six months of prison and Catalano was sentenced to three years of probation.[8]

shit
WTF!

I have the perfect way to handle
a urinalysis. stop doing drugs.

I'm two years clean, and never
think about getting high at all

hence, it being advertised as a "wet sex simulator" intended to simulate male urination as a safer alternative to using real urine for sexual fetish activity

so who runs this

whizzinatortouch.com/

thewhizzinator.com/

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-07 Get The Whizzinator for Less - Official Site.jpg (1162x10625, 2.59M)

much like research chemicals like bath salts being sold as INCENSE

What is Synthetic Urine?

Synthetic urine is the same exact chemical make up of real urine. There is absolutely no difference between a cup of real urine and synthetic urine. In fact, if you were to ask a urine expert – which you could say that would be us – which urine is real and which urine is fake…we would have no idea as long as it is the Alternative Lifestyle Systems brand of synthetic urine (called the Golden Shower).

I have a jo with a fed piss lab

I stand there all day and squeeze cocks with a latex gloved hand to see if it's real.

I may be gay

hahahahahaha

urine is UREA, the toxins that are filtered out of our blood by our kidneys, and oddly enough the pH of urea is good for the eyes

in ancient times, when a tribe member contracted conjunctivitis, the other members of the tribe would actually urinate into his eyes….

and it worked perfectly

that's why they make a roughly equal synthesis that we use in our eyes to this day…

if you take the 'M' out of 'Murine™, what do you have?

whether it's heterogeneous carbohydrates or creatine, there's always some 'expert' who thinks he knows all about the science of urinalysis….

these are generally the same people who think they are chemists, and they can make methamphetamine from cold pills and camping fuel in the bathtub of their trailer

when it comes to technology

I always trust Puck

oops I mistyped creatinine

Attached: PicsArt_10-06-07.48.48.jpg (1195x1195, 294.97K)

Attached: PicsArt_10-05-09.11.11.jpg (1302x1080, 137.54K)

Today I learned something and it made good sense.

anti-slide

legit

So that when they sneak it into the lab it doesn't seem old.

I often have crystal clear piss. Are you telling me that I can fail a drug test based on my urine being TOO clean, or from being TOO well hydrated or having TOO good of a diet? I guess I'll go swallow a bottle of ibuprofen to destroy my liver and kidneys then. What a crock.

kek