Such Good! Senate Confirms Kavanaugh To Supreme Court In 50-48 Vote

The drama of Judge Brett Kavanaugh's ascent to the US Supreme Court is finally over, when in a 50-48 vote which took place without any last minute surprises, the US Senate confirmed Kavanaugh to the US Supreme Court.

As the nomination vote began, chaos briefly broke out in the Senate chamber after protestors interrupted the nomination vote, screaming and yelling as they were removed from the gallery that overlooks the chamber.

"The sergeant in arms will restore order in the gallery," Vice President Pence, who was presiding over the vote, said as he banged the gavel several times to try to silence protestors. Protesters shouted "Shame on you!" and "I did not give consent!" as they were taken out of the gallery.

As CNN's Steve Brusk reports, "Shouting at the top of their lungs, protesters yelling “I will not consent” are being forcibly removed. They continue to scream as they’re pulled into the hallway. At least 8 have been removed from the Gallery" while Fox News' Chad Pergram notes, "a' vocal and as disruptive a demonstration I have ever seen during a vote."

Where is my representation?"

Shouts break out in Senate just ahead of final vote on Brett Kavanaugh as Vice President Pence calls for order to be restored. t.co/XES1htEkoh pic.twitter.com/aYsr6aEVC7

— Evan McMurry (@evanmcmurry) October 6, 2018

archive.fo/rfhJ6
zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-06/watch-live-senate-votes-confirm-kavinaugh

Attached: TOO MUCH WINNING.mp4 (640x360, 4.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/girlsreallyrule/status/1048666032729153536?p=p
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CONFIRMED!

Communists everywhere, just BTFO.

Attached: 0000375dac1110e3f6030e76e9068f6b.png (758x221, 46.6K)

Attached: 1111111111146b94a0f61760b9ecf97.png (586x640, 397.61K)

Attached: ETERNAL BOOMER.gif (467x398, 71.51K)

THIS JUST IN! Ginsburg had a stroke! 3rd Judge incoming

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

mobile.twitter.com/girlsreallyrule/status/1048666032729153536?p=p

Can you anons dig up a video of this screaming rampage!?

Amy Schumer just hemorrhaged 12 gallons of menstrual blood.

Well, at least she did her job already, right?

Attached: wew!!!!!!!!!.png (493x257, 13.6K)

So I can't Kavanaugh go after all the fucking Dems, Ford, and the media for libel and slander? Because they have nothing to back up their claims but word of mouth. This seems like an easy case of liable/slander on Kavanugh's accusers.

Kavanaugh to step down!

Attached: 7777777229b61c1000e3e649e.png (639x413, 38.65K)

Get out your pussy hats, boys and catch all those salty feminist tears.

I would tell them to fuck off, since their is nothing they can do now, besides appeal to emotions.

Here is one screeching!

Attached: 1538858166.webm (960x540, 2.1M)

SECOND AMENDMENT SECURED, FOR NOW.

Good!
confirmed
Good!
legit
Good!
true
Good!
such

Supreme Court's latest ruling:
All your wombs are belong to us.

Soros and Clinto crime syndicate btfo

Abortions already curbed!?

Attached: 000000000adc453e112fb4c98839d14.png (583x481, 73.19K)

Attached: WE R ETERNAL.gif (1000x640, 126.1K)

Hahaha hehehehe hohoho

Another commie BTFO.

He wanted to "change" things. No thanks, I've had enough of that "change" for 8 years under Obama!

Attached: HE WANTED TO 'CHANGE' THINGS.png (1348x1088, 161.57K)

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations!!!

Pence is already shocking faggots!

Attached: PENCE SHOCKS SOME FAGS.png (579x627, 389.74K)

For a protest that has the support of the nation. I hardly see anyone, baby 2 bus loads of tards.

Guess what? The leftists LOVE guns now! but if they don't plan on using them for self defense, WE WILL

Attached: WHAT????.png (701x1024, 432.56K)

"stock up on guns and liquor"

Well damn, in their mental condition that aught to end well, huh!?

Attached: THAT WOULD END WELL.jpg (1109x735, 126.38K)

Look out for the blue wave. These things are mad!

Attached: THE BLUE WAVE.png (663x651, 273.49K)

Blue Wave Feminism. LOL!

The salt Zig Forums is mining is overwhelming. I'm just posting little bits of it here and there. Amazing. The commies are shook.

The most amazing part is - and as expected by some here - they don't care about 'Roe vs Wade' ! They admit their leftist agendas will be stalled for decades to come. They admit they wanted 'radical change' in America and won't be able to get their wish. So this is looking good, the country might be saved from cultural Marxism for a while longer.

Attached: BRING THE BEER.gif (320x240, 978.99K)

Attached: BRING THE BEER.gif (320x240, 978.99K)

What a surprising (((coincidence))). No one could have seen that coming.

"Going to kill myself"

"Not being dramatic"

Attached: OH SHIT 1.jpg (750x863, 82.12K)

Attached: OH SHIT 2.png (720x344, 51.91K)

adios

Attached: bubbles.jpg (625x488, 50.56K)

Brett Kavanaugh Sworn In As 114th Supreme Court Justice

The monthslong Kavanaugh confirmation saga has finally come to a close…he has been sworn in as the 114th Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States.

BREAKING: Brett Kavanaugh is sworn in as 114th Supreme Court justice in private ceremony at court
— The Associated Press (@AP) October 6, 2018

No photos from the private ceremony have been released, but Kavanaugh showed up for the ceremony carrying a keg in a humorous gesture that will no doubt further enrage the left.

BREAKING:

First photos of Kavanaugh showing up in on the Supreme Court to be sworn in.

Just amazing. pic.twitter.com/siceA3rnIm
— Benny (@bennyjohnson) October 6, 2018

The drama of Judge Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation to the US Supreme Court finally ended on Saturday afternoon, when without any last-minute surprises, the US Senate voted Kavanaugh to become the 114th Justice to the US Supreme Court in a major victory for both the Republican party and President Trump.

Kavanaugh was confirmed as expected in a 50-48 vote, the narrowest margin for any justice since the 19th century.

In a rare move, Alaska senator Lisa Murkowski was the only Republican senator to oppose Kavanaugh on Saturday, but she formally voted “present” to offset the absence of GOP Sen. Steve Daines who left Washington, D.C., on Friday to fly to Montana for his daughter’s wedding. West Virginia Senator Joe Manchin, who is up for reelection in a state Trump won by more than 40 points in 2016, was the only Democratic senator to support Kavanaugh’s nomination.

kek

Can you imagine how fun it will be if civil war breaks out? Imagine peppering these freaks with lead, holy shit.

Holy fucking shit that is golden

Oh yeah, just like all those people who swore they would totally move to Canada should Drumpf become president. Useless attention whores.

THOTS PATROLLED EVERYWHERE

Attached: laughingpanthers.jpg (393x391, 55.51K)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BUT WE ACCUSED HIM OF SOMETHING WITHOUT EVIDENCE YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO LISTEN AND BELIEVE GOYS!

so the dems permanently sabotaged their own credibility as well as the credibility of all women forever, just to lose anyway.

factual rational

Ginsburg is seriously next up, some liberals are claiming she won't even make it 2 years she's so old and senile now. If Trump ends up being president in 2020, expect at least one more pick, maybe 2 more.

Shallow women who hate rape victims like her don't deserve kids

The left actually has the majority of the population. Democrats have won the popular vote in every Presidential election except for 1 (Bush v Kerry) in the past quarter century. Republicans win because they have a strategy to win key Electoral College Votes (the ones that matter) instead of winning the majority of the population. Only 13 states actually matter because they are the ones that swing elections.

Hillary Clinton spent more money in Georgia and Arizona combined than she did in Michigan, Illinois, and Wisconsin combined. She wanted to flip Republican Strongholds to prove she had a mandate and soften the Republican congressmen into being more willing to compromise. A Democratic President that carries Georgia and Arizona is a force to be reckoned with.

If Hillary had thought like a Republican she'd have poured money into the 13 states that matter and not cared 2 shits if she lost Arizona or Georgia because, well, they are going to Republicans regardless so it doesn't matter if she loses 49-51 or 40-60.

Republicans actually have a winning strategy of controlling the election rules and focusing on the outcomes in the key districts and states that actually change the outcome of the election. Beyond that it's all about winning winnable down-ticket races and Governorships.

Basically, Democrats care too much about the popular opinion and not enough about having a winning strategy in the key places that matter. It's the difference between winning and losing.

There is no popular vote like you describe, therefore there is no way to "win" it.

The President is elected by the States, not the People. The People elect their Representatives (who serve them), and after the Constitution was changed, the Senators (who serve their State).

States generally choose to have a non-binding opinion poll to ask their People who the State should vote for, but that doesn't mean the People elect the President.

As a minority, I'm actually rather glad that our system is set up not to be a direct democracy. The constitution and representative government serves to protect people like me, especially when the sentiment goes against us.

If the winner was the most popular choice, then the United States would truly be dead, as the United States was and is still built upon the premise of a weak federation of strong States, where States are free to experiment in self-rule, and where people can move between them at will to live in the government they most want.

When the federal government regulates everything, both progressive strongholds like California, and right-wing places like Texas suffer. Both should be free to seek a more perfect union in their own ways.

Unlike Canada withit's overbearing federal government, US states can differ significantly and consequently leverage all the benefits of a free market for governance.

Granted people are somewhat limited in their capacity to choose their favorite state by moving, but it's better than the alternative of having no reprieve from a repressive federal policy.

And the only reason they even have the "popular vote" is because their mega-cities are dangerous threatening echo chambers and the fact that there is no nationwide voter ID laws in place to curb voter fraud (and we all know dems are willing to cheat the system to get their way).

I thank God we have the electoral college, without that the mindless SJW leftist city dwelling masses would have already destroyed this nation completely and sucked every penny out of our savings by now! Not to mention the Constitution would have been flushed down the toilet.

Neocons are communists too, Reddit. Troskyite Marxists vs Cultural Marxists.

True. The only beef I have with Kav is that he supported the 'Patriot Act' which I thought was bullshit passed by the Zionist neo-cons. I do like the fact he's pro-Second Amendment though.

I bet Soros is crying faced down in his pillow

Hopefully he suffocates.

Soros knows it's all just part of the show. He knows that whoever wins, (((the powers that be))) will come out on top either way. Give the goyim a false sense of having a say in anything when they're actually all just cattle being corralled to be milked dry.

actual rational

Is this Johnny about now?

Attached: JOHNNY NEPTUNE.png (865x195, 10.85K)

"I want to fucking scream" … "but my voice is horse" lol

LOL.

Attached: LOL.png (1006x689, 154.66K)

This news is most definitely NOT being sliden folks.

omg its like kavanaugh literally personally raped them AGAIN when they were removed from the gallery ;-;

Good!!!!!!!

anti-slide

everything rapes them. makes one wonder if maybe rape isn't such a big deal.

Attached: rape.png (633x500, 289.58K)

The kikes always win.
Surrender note when?