Bad! Christian Woman Sentenced To Death For Insulting Islam Pleads For Her Life

A Christian woman, currently on death row for insulting the prophet Muhammad in Pakistan, has pleaded with a court to allow her to live.

Asia Bibi was sentenced to death in 2010 under Pakistan’s strict anti-blasphemy laws. She was sentenced to hang following a quarrel she had in 2009 with a Muslim woman.

Her husband, Ashiq Masih, told the Catholic News Service that she will learn the outcome of her appeal to the Pakistan Supreme Court later this month.

Cruxnow.com reports: archive.fo/XLJFN

If Bibi is released, he said, she and her family will immediately seek sanctuary in one of several countries that have offered them exile, because it is too dangerous for them to remain in Pakistan.

Ashiq, a builder from Sheikhupura, Pakistan, was in England with his and Bibi’s youngest daughter, Eisham Ashiq, as guests of Aid to the Church in Need, a Catholic charity helping persecuted Christians.

They said when they visited Bibi in Multan Prison Oct. 1 that she was in good health, contrary to speculation that she was developing dementia.

During the interview at St Columba’s Church, Ashiq said Bibi was praying constantly and that she deeply believed she would win her freedom.

“She is psychologically, physically and spiritually strong,” said Ashiq. “Having a very strong faith, she is ready and willing to die for Christ. She will never convert to Islam.

“She also wanted to deliver a message to the international community that they must remember her in their prayers. These prayers will open the door of the prison, and she will be released very soon,” he said.

“She is spending her life praying with a very strong faith and is reading the Bible every day. She feels when she is praying, Jesus is encouraging and supporting her,” he continued, adding that she also received Communion in jail Oct. 1.

In June 2009 Bibi, who worked as a farmhand, was accused of blasphemy against Islam after Muslim women objected to her drinking from a common water supply because she is a Christian.

Eisham told CNS that, as a 9-year-old girl, she witnessed her mother being severely beaten by a Muslim mob in the aftermath of the accusation.

“I believe in God and I believe she will be released, but she can’t live in Pakistan once she has been released — simple as that,” she said.

Bibi was rescued by police, only to be sentenced to death for violating Section 295C of the Pakistan Penal Code, which makes insulting Muhammad a capital offense.

archive.fo/e3LZB
yournewswire.com/christian-woman-sentenced-death-insulting-prophet-muhammad-pleads-life/

Attached: Christian Woman Sentenced To Death For Insulting Islam Pleads For Her Life.jpg (678x381, 39.09K)

Religion of peace, Ladies…now readily available at your doorstep. All the rape and sexism you can endure so that your Jewish overlords have something to laugh at.

what's so 'bad' about one less Christian ?

rather 20 million less juden than one less christian

What's so bad about Christians? Are you some kind of commie or spiteful kike who secretly hates Jesus?

note the rest of the family is in England, the nearest safe country to pakistan, just along the border
with luck, all the poor, bored, persecuted, out of work, rich, young and old people will leave pakistan and go to England.
Pakistanis have always been ideal guests in England, I've never once seen any reports about pakistanis committing any crimes.
send them all, and thanks to that charity for helping this poor family.

Shit, good point. Hopefully Assad and Putin take back Syria and secure that region, maybe they'll allow Christians asylum?

Its the power-lusting Zionist kikes and radical Islamic towel heads that have really fucked up the Middle East. The US should have never interfered in the first place, we've only made things worse over there, not better. Christians in the Middle East need to look to Putin and Assad for asylum because those two leaders actually want to eradicate terrorism and extremism and want to re-build and stabilize societies (Russia desiring oil sales over there being their biggest reason)….. so yah, I say the US military needs to leave the Middle Eastern hellholes and come back home to protect our own borders. Let Putin and Assad deal with and clean up the terrorist activities. They've done a great job taking back Syria so far I have full faith they could do it elsewhere too.

it's their country, and pakis rule like they feel like it, too bad it's such a shithole people keep coming here

LOL religionfags. Imagine being so booty-blasted that you'd condemn someone to death over words and hurt feelings.

Attached: 1388850101526.jpg (1185x726, 278.99K)

one down, 7.5 billion to go

why am I not surprised that you worship Richard Dawkins, an openly flamboyant homosexual?

Democrats are atheist yet they’re doing the same thing :^)

Should be easy to cite all the people they've put to government sanctioned death then ;^)

behold my nuts against your chin

Yawn

t. Commie

Not him, but nobody hates Jesus, you fucking 'tard. Not even Mohommedans. He was just a hippie. It's the Christians who are hated. Not just them though. All normal 'real' people can't stand any of you pretentious fairytale sky-god worshippers whose religions are all based on Abrahamic Semitic principles. That includes Christfags, Mohommedans and kikelords.
Don't pretend like your religion is any better than any others. The only religions that actually are better do not look down on any 'others'. Grow up. All you Abrahamic religionists appear to be exactly the same to any thinking man.
Either mature or kill each other all off so the rest of us cool cats can live in peace.

Attached: download_20180927_071856.jpg (577x1024, 489K)

O shit! Nice gauntlet. I second this.

foolish goyim, assad bombs and gasses (yes hes a zionist KIKE) muslims and christians alike. he evrn bimbslestinian refugee camps! i cant believe u believe this fox tier news that assad "defends christians".

even bombs palestinian refugee camps'

Yeah but those bimbslestinians had it coming.

Kill the cunt. She is the equivalent of a coal burner.

Not that you're wrong, but you forget that one of them is waging a holy war against everyone else, including you, and they seem to be winning.

speak for yourself. I actually DO hate Jesus. I hate his fucking guts.

in fact, I enjoy thinking about him on the crucifix, urinating down his legs, and eventually defecating as well, with the feces and piss sliding down into the wounds on his feet

fuck him

This tells me all I need to know why I am not welcome and my news is despised here. It explains it in a nutshell. Enjoy living your life of hatred and contempt for all good user. You miserable little rat.

Food for thought: every man was made in the Image of Jesus Christ. When you defile Him, you actually defile yourself and all of mankind. Your hatred for Jesus; who loves you and shed his blood so your sins could be forgiven; will only lead to hating yourself and your own existence which is exactly what the devil wants for you - which is a lifetime of eternal damnation and pain manifested by contempt for anything that could have saved you.

Her mere existence is considered an 'insult' to islam. This is what their kind really believes. The semite shills will tell you otherwise.

RELIGION OF PEACE

I'll just leave this here for you, /killcen/.
I hope you actually listen to it because you just might find the peace you are looking for.
All 'others' welcome.

Trips confirm.

Listened to some of it. I don't know what this has to do with the news I post being unwanted. I propose as many solutions as I can come up with - all the time. I scour the web to find the most bombshell news out there, regardless who it offends. I listen to what others say, I don't filter anyone out here. It seems they are quick to filter me and my threads rather than the other way around, or they actively slide them as best they can. So what more can I do to better myself? Hide under a rock and never come back out? I've learned to live with the fact truth is hated in a world full of lies.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (660x320, 381.03K)

Jesus never existed

and other than your
parroted, cliche, predictable,
unoriginal repeated bullshit

you can't produce a single
shred of evidence to prove
your empty assertions

You cannot prove your grand grand daddy existed, shlomo.

absolutely incorrect, Jesus is probably the most hated person to ever live

Attached: kike etymology.jpg (686x679, 192.94K)

Attached: the talmud is just a jesus snuff book.png (2366x935, 236.59K)

we have archaeological evidence
of neanderthals, prehistoric icemen,
'lucy', etc etc………

but there's not even
ONE single tiny shred of evidence
to prove that 'jesus' ever existed…

………………………………..not even one

because it's a myth

Attached: jews spitting.jpg (1080x963, 126.77K)

Attached: jews burning new testaments.jpg (1080x1144, 133.09K)

my existence proves my
father existed, and his
father before him…

debunked

PEACEFUL AND TOLERANT

I agree that we should stop spitting on Christians….

I think tossing our feces at them
would be more appropriate

Soooo all do we have is your account written down about somebody that MAYBE or MAYBE not was your actual grand grand daddy, uuhhhhh stop the presses.

100% TRUE:
the 'new' testament was chosen by
King James, who was unable to read

he chose it without reading a word
because it had a gold guilded
cover, which appealed to
him… because he was
a homosexual

a b s o l u t e l y t r u e

This is an incredibly good lecture I have heard several times. Listening to it again now. Thanks for sharing, user. It reminds me of a much shorter little video (embed related) that may be more palatable for this audience. After all, awareness and the ability to pay attention are not traits highly valued by the majority of autists around here.

If you listen to the rest of that video you may find out that there is nothing you can do! Stop trying so hard maybe.
Enjoy this embed. It may help. Or it may go over your head. I think you're smart enough to grok all this. But that's just my opinion man. What do I know?

that type of haphazard 'anything goes'

lack of adherence to a protocol of

accuracy is exactly why you idiots

have no credibility whatsoever

Thanks user, I would normally listen to it but I got tired after 15 minutes, didn't want to sit here for the whole thing. If I listen to a video thats over 30 minutes usually I crank up the volume on my speakers and do some housework while listening in the background.

could you please select a longer
lecture, like perhaps something
that lasts for a day or two?

after all, it's not like
I've got anything of
my own to do……..

I don't know anything about that movie user, is that the movie where everyone memes the black guy with layers of text "what if I told you …….?"

Why do you care what 'others' think?
Watch your own thoughts. You don't know the thoughts of others. You just know the pain of how you feel when you react to what you perceive to be the thoughts of others. Let it go. 8ch may not be the best place for your kind of ministry. Let me inquire – how did your many months of hiatus go? Did you 'feel' better when you were away from here? Is it an addiction for you? Do you consider yourself a voice crying in the wilderness? You will never be able to scream loud enough, copy and paste enough archived links, type enough words, etc.. to wake up the masses. I don't say you should just give up or go away. Just give up the need to change 'others'. Then you can actually be effective. You are well loved /killcen/. Don't forget it. Only those who truly love you can get very far up under your skin.

Attached: dviyvSf_d.jpg (360x400, 17.91K)

the Matrix was one of
THE WORST MOVIES
in the world…. awful

it's so fucking gay !!

…..and no matter what the topic
of that particular lecture may be

I lost interest right after
seeing the letter M…….

Attached: IMG_20181008_165634.jpg (937x998, 135.37K)

lol

Too bad you have such an aversion to learning things; especially if it 'triggers' a preconceived notion that you have cultivated, which may not be based on enough experience to be valid in any way whatsoever.

I left for endchan /news/ after a certification error with my browser trying to access Zig Forums (which I have fixed). When I was not here, I was posting news on endchan (and still do). Not many people liked me there, not many like me here either. As for a voice? I just like posting news, but not mundane news, REAL NEWS. A lot of people like to call REAL NEWS "yellow journalism" but thats what REAL NEWS is all about. Exposing the most brazen conspiracies, railing at those who have wealth and power, exposing nefarious activities, bashing communism, etc. Thats what REAL NEWS was always meant for. I don't want to "change" anybody, I want them to notice that the end times are here and to get ready!

Jesus was against a class of parasitic micro organisms which had been accurately depicted in relation to an astral alien creature two millenia before electron microscopes existed to identify said microscopic parasites

yeah… that's 'too bad', huh ?…..

……….. ……….. ………….haha

The embed was not about the Matrix movie, which was pretty gay, but necessary to set up for the sequels, which had all the deep philosophical concepts embedded. The philosophy portrayed in the sequels is what the embed was about.
Also, I will try to find you a lengthy enough Alan Watts video, JN. In the meantime, this one will just have to do. Next time don't complain. Pay attention. It was less than an hour, you insufferable 8ch autists! The Matrix sequel embed is only 15 minutes! Just think how much time you waste every fucking day.

The Wachowski bros are trans bitches now

I have heard Alan Watts before, well a couple of his lectures, and some of it I agree with. Not all of it though. He is smart I will give him credit where it is due.

That's why you're loved.
Your heart is in the right place.
Just wanted to remind you what the road to hell is paved with..
Listen to the rest of that Alan Watts lecture. It's gonna help.

Anyway, Islam sucks ass, Jesus led a good example and lol people burning NT books. Burning a quran is way more interesting and triggering.
Saturn cube cults, judaism =hex/cube
Islam = hex cube
Unfold a cube it becomes a cross /Jesus sacrifice.
Then a gold cube replace the Saturn death cube.
Hex on Saturn, they crashed the Cassini into it. Saturn makes its own peculiar frequency.
Atheism is dumb and boring.

I like the old man english Alan Watts, I dont trust this one and hear he is an agent

No need to go overboard! I meant the lecture I posted here:
Not the more comprehensive lecture I gave Johnny Neptune, who absolutely deserved it! Nonetheless, you can listen to that one too, or more! I just went through all this before and am here to help. Yes, I was a heavy prepper. Now I am just prepared. For what? I don't know. I don't really care. Mental preparation is more important than any other. Any traveller can tell you that. This is all a trip, my man! Prepare your mind. All else will fall into place.

Attached: Kitty Cartel.jpg (400x267, 44.23K)

Thanks for reminding me of my teenage understanding, user!

Luckily, we have ways of dealing with 'agents'..

Attached: Double Agents.jpg (350x251, 26.88K)

faggot

Christian freedom should be brought to all lands. Tbh

Because that has worked so well b4?
You say?
At the point of a sword or the barrel of a gun?
I never knew freedom under Christian rule. No one ever has.

Islam sure doesn't know what Freedom is. They rape and behead people who don't practice their faith. When was the last time Christians did something like that? The stone age?

How have you not been paying attention?
Your question is so inane it does not deserve an answer. Look around you! Can you not see? Perhaps if you gained a broader perspective.. But you're not willing to do that, are you?

Attached: 8706713ff2788c6c66dff55ae87637f3796203eead493cace74506c930137ced.jpg (1920x1080, 352.75K)

Good.

I think I made my point clear earlier here:
If you could just proceed to the "killing each other off" part I think the rest of us would be alot more comfortable.

Attached: a2ca7e8e63727360d3c1f990afa686d29d548730422793a4c4cfa51a0067085b.webm (640x640, 1.2M)

Then you haven't learnt personal spiritual sovereignty bruh

Is that /killcen/'s voice crying in the wilderness?

Attached: YES!.jpg (1000x764, 184.94K)

Wew lad!
Ego much?

Gotta go for a few.
I'll just drop this here..
Not much one for labels, but I think JN is probably a narcissist wannabe psychopath, while I am a sociopath wannabe psychopath, and killcen is just your garden variety paranoid schizophrenic.

Paranoia is a complement to me, something that led to achievement and success. If I was never paranoid, the system would have chewed me up and spitted me out to die.

Ironically during my binge drinking years I likely sounded a lot like that, funny.

Heathens will always villify thei righteous opponents. Even Satan was allowed a word due to John Milton, for every good Christian to make their choice.

Yes, Democrats, who have an almost total hold on the Black vote (the most religious group in America) are atheists. The last decent Democratic President was Carter who was openly and proudly Christian.

killcen, it's Neppy™

sorry, I've been really busy today.

I just wanna say that I like you

I don't have any bad feelings for you.
in fact, I'd like to help you in any way.

for example, the term
'spitted me out' isn't
correct grammar.

'spit me out' would be
the correct terminology

since everyone is posting insightful, informative videos, it's my turn.

A N N O U N C E M E N T :

if there was a 'god', honey boo boo wouldn't exist.

Moving to Pakistan
Since women have no right there, and I can have multiple wives, abuse them as much as I like, and kill them if they attempt to betray me.
Children also have no rights, so I'll probably marry 2year olds⸮

RE: Pakistan

you misspelled 'GOP'

Well I'm no Hooked on Phonics expert you know. I graduated high school long long time ago and worked most of my life so I don't know much about grammar or spelling, some say I talk 'hillbilly', in fact I have to use the spell check in the type box to correct almost every other word I type here before it gets sent.

God rest her.

God is on her side, no matter what happens! People like her will be saved and all the rest of the vermin and scum that plagues the Earth today is destined to a one way ticket straight into the bowels of forever damnation.

Attached: HELL.jpg (309x416, 21.78K)

no…. not at all

yes so!

sorry, but none of that is true

nope… those are all just
old, archaic, fabricated,
silly mythological concepts

How do you know what God has planned huh? Have you ever talked to God? You can only repent and beg for forgiveness, and because The Lord Jesus - SON OF GOD - sacrificed himself so our sins may be forgiven, thats what people best do, I'd advise everyone do that.

if you're so willing to believe in those
concepts, why don't you toss in a few
dragons, a magic carpet, a unicorn,
a leprechaun and a jolly green giant?

dude, I've heard all that stupid
'died for my sins' bullshit a
million times before, by people
who were MUCH more better at
it than you, and they were also
wasting their time, just like you

(just because you were gullible doesn't mean that I'm going to fall for it)

of course not….
there's no such thing as god….

That kind of subversive commie speculation is what has degenerated society so much today! America was the greatest when we had some moral! Now days look whats going on! 5G kill grids! AI killer machines being built! Record poverty! Chemtrails / geo-engineering! Islamic invasions of the West! Wars! Natural disasters! Lowering sperm rates and birth rates! Corruption everywhere! Political assassinations! All kinds of bad things! WE ARE BEING JUDGED!!