Facebook Expects You Goyim To Buy A New Expensive Camera So They Can Spy On You In Your Home

Facebook has announced the rollout of its new ‘Portal’ smart speakers, which it brags have a camera that can automatically follow users around the room.

Becoming the latest company to enter the smart-speaker market after Amazon Alexa and Google Home, Facebook rolled out a pair of voice-controlled devices that are optimized for video calling.

The technology led some people to draw comparisons to George Orwell’s 1984, and a quote from the book illustrates creepy similarities.

“The telescreen recieved and transmitted simultaneously. Any sound Winston made, above the level of a very low whisper, would be picked up by it; moreover, so long as he remained within the field of vision which the metal plaque commanded, he could be seen as well as heard.”

Undoubtedly wary about fears the technology could be exploited to spy on its users following the company’s data abuse scandals, Facebook has even included a camera cover that can be slipped over the lens.

The device also features a single button that instantly disables the camera and the microphones (because you can surely trust Facebook, right?)

Twitter users responded to the video promo with less than sympathetic feedback:

No thanks, big brother

— ColdClaw22 (@ColdClaw22) October 8, 2018

From the company that sold your phone number to advertisers.

— Torch (@torchatlas) October 8, 2018

Anyone still on Facebook, you deserve this.

— Crow (@sistercrow) October 8, 2018

Zuck’s congressional testimony in 2021: “Did we make a few mistakes? Yes we did. Did we spy on a few million people? I’d like to say no. But we made some mistakes and I accept full responsibility.”

— Jeremy Collins (@JeremyCollinsZA) October 8, 2018

archive.fo/6fSQE
infowars.com/new-facebook-portal-camera-follows-you-around-the-room/

Attached: Facebook Expects You Goyim To Buy A New Expensive Camera So They Can Spy On You In Your Home.jpg (678x381, 35.46K)

ZUCC'D

yet another reason why as soon as
I wrap up a personal family situation
that involves a family member's health,
my wife and I are both completely
disconnecting from everything that's
technological, no phones, no computers,
nosmartwatch….. NOTHING

Attached: 09facebook-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1363, 244.22K)

you literally managed to beat me to the punch, creating this thread just seconds before I had finished my own Thread about the same subject…………….

mine was going to be better

just thought you might want to know

but since you created it first, lackluster though it may be, I'm going to scratch my plans to create the cool funny thread.

Attached: Seal_of_the_U.S._National_Security_Agency.svg.png (1200x1200, 379.59K)

I only allow older electronics into my home, with very limited exceptions such as my own laptop (which is about 10 years old).

wise…….

(but of course you already realize that's not preventing the NSA from monitoring every single thing you do)

You might want to look into off-grid homesteading, but you'd be living the prepper life out in the rural areas and you would have to work to maintain supplies. Such as gardening, fishing, hunting, gathering wood and other resources nearby, etc.

anybody who actually Muse's Facebook is a goddamn douchebag. their lives are so fucking mediocre that Facebook actually seems relevant to them.

Attached: PicsArt_10-09-09.37.39.jpg (1300x1083, 186.59K)

I'm about 1/2 a homesteader… I live in a small town not near any major city, I am connected to the grid (somewhat) but have some solar panels too encase SHTF and the power goes out. I don't have central heating/cooling, I rely on a wood burning stove for winter, I have some fans to cool me off in the summer time (which I could connect to solar or a generator if I had to. Luckily I know a couple ranchers and farmers nearby and can get a lot of stuff wholesale. Can hunt and fish around my area if needed too. So when SHTF, I'm ready to go full blown homesteading. I know how to make my own soaps and shampoos. Know how to filter water. Know how to garden, all that good stuff.

women will buy it.

re: soap

too much work, and I'm not talking about making it… I mean it's too much work to even open the box of soap I bought at the store….

I prefer to peel the layers of the dirt and sebum off my entire body once every 3 months, kind of like a snake, only a lot stinkier

Whatever works best for you I guess. I hardly use shampoo and never use regular store soap because it contains toxins that are meant to kill you when you get older. Its sort of an open secret that only us "kooks" know about.

yet another opportunity for you to
'slip in' your fabricated artificial
hatred of women, which is really
nothing more than compensation
for your innate FEAR of women,
born from a trivial perceived
'rejection' many, many years ago.

why don't you try growing up and behaving like a man?

I know a lady who makes organic soap without the toxins and sells some at the local farmers market out here, so thats where I get my soap. She said "I've been taught how to do this by my mother, who was taught how to do that with my grandma, [yada yada]" It still runs in the family for her so I checked out Youtube and low and behold A LOT of people still make their own non-toxic soaps!

that must be nice

the only thing that runs in my family is Diverticulitis and incest

I hope I didn't traumatize You by using the terms 'slip in' and 'women' in the same statement.

Alcoholism BIG TIME for mine. I used to drink real heavily back in the 70s, 80s and 90s. Then I had to slow down due to health concerns and my mental state.

you're one of those people who when given a 'word association' psychological assessment, every single answer you give is 'women rejecting me'

Attached: rorschach-inkblot-1921-first-inkblot-test-12392577.jpg (600x404, 28.73K)

My Grandfather was an alcoholic, may father was too, my bother for a while, all my uncles, my daughter was for a while but kicked her habit (she don't drink a drop anymore), almost everyone in my family had alcoholisms!

Still like to drink a little whiskey now and then, nothing wrong with a little nip every now and then.

MINE

TOO

but it turns out that the genetic
predisposition to alcohol was
actually just the genetic trait of
A D D I C T I V E P E R S O N A L I T Y
because they didn't have LSD or MDMA
back in my great grandfather's day…….

but they sure as fuck had it during MY
generation, so my brothers and I didn't
waste our time limiting our addictions
to alcohol alone

agreed…….

even though I'm two years clean, not even taking one hit of weed or one sip of single malt scotch, I would still agree with you…..

it's really about the individual

and whether it affects the quality of life

who would like to bet that it will sell and make millions
really hard to care about the public when they are the irl equivalent of npcs

oops!!

I actually used the term 'addiction'
without clarifying that 'addictions'
are purely psychological……………

will power

because other than opioids, (and possibly weaning off benzodiazepines) psychological addiction has nothing to do with physical dependency…..

of course they lump alcohol in with it because you can die when you're detoxing

I started drinking in the mid 70s and I was a teen at that time. Likely 14 or 15 I was hitting the hard stuff.

in a related story, I would like to bet that a dog will bark at a neighbor today

I tried some drugs too, nothing like LSD but I did try shrooms once, I did some coke back in the 80s and early 90s then kicked that bad habit. Weed too but when I got older it stated fucking with my mind and I was hearing voices so I stopped smoking it and haven't smoked it since.

Even when I did coke I never got addicted to it, only did it for social occasions. The only thing I've had a major problem with was alcohol (the hard stuff). Everything else was just social and peer pressure when I was younger.

in 1975, my older brother was smoking a joint, and he looked over at me and said, "you are such a dumbass. a coward."

I was pissed at his words.

"you're uncool because you don't smoke weed"

being 12, I robotically replied,
"I don't need pot because I get high on life"

he laughed his hit out….
"did you actually just say I get high on life?"

Suddenly, I realized how STUPID I seemed, repeating the predictable catchphrase. I 'got it'. I was a parody.

I realized that he was correct. I WAS uncool. I was a dumbass!…

defiant, I demanded, "give it here!" and I smoked my first joint with him…..

100% TRUE: you'll think I'm making this up, but I swear to God this is completely true…. the next day I TOOK A HIT OF LSD

in only one day, I had gone from never having been high, to smoking pot, to taking LSD…

and the day after that, I took a ten strip of acid.

I tripped my ass off everyday for 3 years, until at the age of 15, I finally became so familiar with every hidden passageway and recessed cabinet of my inner psyche, that the introspective journey no longer held anything for me to learn.

fortunately, brown sassafras methylenedioxyamphetamine became available and I began experimenting with the empathic journey held by this fascinating hallucinogen.

what kinda shit are they cooking up these days?

and when I say I did LSD every day between the ages of 12 and 15, I'm not exaggerating….

but it wasn't EVERY day, because my brother taught me that once every 8 to 10 days, we both had to stop and replenish our vitamins and nutrients….

so, like clockwork once every 8 or 10 days, we would both take a day off from tripping, and we would eat shitloads of fruits (particularly citrus) and vegetables and drink shitloads of water.

end of the next day I would go right back into my ongoing experiment with LSD, sometimes taking four 10 strips of good old-fashioned real deal window pane at a time.

I can't tell you how much I learned from that three year-long experiment.

well, I've been completely clean for two years now, so I'm not an expert on this week's latest updates on Research Chemicals, but I know they got all kinds of shit these days, mainly analogs, and a lot of them are complete bullshit like FLAKKA

when I smoked my first joint that day, of course I got high… but for me it was a real eye opener… It was a fantastic learning experience…. I learned that I did not really know myself quite as well as I thought.

when I took my first hit of LSD the next day, of course I didn't understand it's introspective qualities…. but fortunately for me, it was the perfect tool to learn everything I ever wanted to know about myself but was too afraid to ask….

it wasn't about getting high

it was my own 'masters degree' college of self exploration….

I experienced death of ego
a thousand times……………

but as you can tell, I resuscitated it…

LOL

I'll tell you what, I'm glad I lived a little when I was younger but I am very glad I don't do drugs anymore. Never needed them anyway. The booze was always my problem and my wife didn't like it neither because I'd go into drunken fits now and then. Sometimes with incidents. Got locked up once for shooting my gun off in the air in my front yard after drinking too much (a long time ago), but the police were cool with it back then, they let me out with a warning the next day and let me take my gun back home (unloaded, they took out the clip). They would NEVER do that today considering the police state we live in.

Attached: IMG_20181009_102505.jpg (1078x151, 46.89K)

Back in the day I was known as one of the "town drunks" lol. Think of someone like Otis Campbell from the Andy Griffith Show except there were about a dozen or so dedicated "town drunks" where I live. To be on that dedicated list you'd have to pull a couple drunken stunts every now and then, get kicked out a bar a few times too. Etc.

back in the day, I would have never believed I would end up saying these words (because when you're young, you don't have the perspective required to understand) but I am so fucking lucky I'm old…

you and I got to live through a period in time where things were much cooler…

MUCH, MUCH COOLER

today's kids don't understand how lucky you and I were…. things were so much better back then, although rudimentary…

we got to experience the best of both worlds, having lived through those times, and getting to experience life before the big change occurred and you could no longer recognize it….

and we've been lucky enough to live through these times as well, with all the allegedly exciting cool new advents of technology…..

we've seen a lot…..

and we are all that
much smarter for it

but this thread is a perfect example of how the Advent of Technology didn't make life better at all………………….

in fact, I think it ruined the quality of life

I don't recognize this world anymore, and I have grown to despise the human race with a passion that's impossible to put into words….

I'm amazed at how stupid the average man has become….

mistakes? bad decisions?
sure…. lots of them

regrets ?…………………
absolutely not

First time I smoked grass I never felt anything. It was the same the first time I ever did a couple lines of coke too. Never felt anything, only the second time around.

i like dogs
they dont betray you like humans

re: drugs & alcohol

moderation was never my style

the only thing I've never done was stick a needle in my arm, because that's where I drew the line…. anything having to do with syringes was the bottom of the barrel, the lowest common denominator, and the clearest indication of a complete piece of shit….

if somebody's going to stick a needle in their arm, they have allowed themselves to make a conscious decision to literally flush their entire existence down a toilet.

and if they're going to flush their own life down a toilet, they are certainly willing to take you down with them…..

I've never seen anybody destroy their life smoking a joint….

I would be lying if I said I haven't experimented with almost every drug possible….

that being said, it's fair to say that I have found alcohol to be the most destructive, detrimental drug I've ever used…..

ABSOLUTELY! I was going to say the same thing. People were more accepting back then, today everyone acts as if they have a twisted fork up their ass.

Attached: IMG_20181009_103627.jpg (1080x1920, 408.5K)

people have become so uncool and judgemental, self entitled shits, who look down their nose at everything…

yet……
when you dig a Little Deeper
when you look under the hood
you discover that they have absolutely no real life experience on which to base their snooty hootie overly opinionated condescending 'better than you' uptight faggotry…..

almost everything
they 'think' they know
has been gleaned through
an LCD minitor

I agree, anyone who shoots up heroin or whatever has some serious fucking problems. Those are the true degenerates of our society. They should have mandatory rehab programs for those people.

when we were little kids, eating lunch in our metaphoric 'school lunch rooms', we all knew that 'needles were scary and gross'… they were 'eeewww'….

and we were correct……….

but as those children got older, a certain subset of them somehow decided it was edgy and cavalier to throw their life down the drain, taking the ultimate step into self-destruction….

at that point, it's not even about
the drugs anymore…………………

it's about making an open statement to the world that you have decided to climb into the bottom of a dumpster and lay there in the rotting garbage, as if it was some kind of poetic statement

RE: the first time smoking weed

that is the case for certain percentage of people

confessions of a former psychonaut:

over the decades, I've known lots of people who used syringes.

some of these people were actually very smart, and I cared about them very much.

I always had a little tactic I'd use whenever the opportunity would arise:

if given a chance, I'd wait till they weren't looking, and I'd break the metal tips off all of their syringes.

they'd say "WTF DID YOU JUST DO?!!!"

and I smiled, and say, "I can't stop you from using needles… But I can sure as fuck stop you from using them right now'"

I forgot….
what's this thread about again?

my father used to tell us how smoking pot was so bad for us, how it would ruin our lives.

as he sat there killing a bottle of scotch

Don't buy these new "smart" gadgets, they are meant to spy on you. Its like buying your own slavery.

You should have asked him what he'd be doing if he were living in the prohibition era.

oddly enough, his family was involved in 'rum running' back then

in a related story:

Scientists Discover-
people inhale oxygen and
exhale carbon dioxide!!

If I didn’t have a computer I’d have to carry books home from the library, and they’re heavy. But the 200 plus we spend on communications every month is insulting.

I think it's fair to say the demographics of Zig Forums would indicate a very low mathematical possibility that any of us would ever use a device like this

duhhh

but the average person doesn't come here….

the average consumer has no clue

the average American in particular is probably one of the stupidest human beings on planet Earth….

stupid and spoiled and lazy and self entitled, gullible and easily convinced, while overly concerned about their status, having the latest gadget….

it's important to remember that the NSA was performing the exact same surveillance measures long before computers were around.

they were doing it with landlines.

when the fax machine became popular, they had already managed to intercept every single fax ever sent…

they were intercepting every single pay phone call.

they were collecting every 'beeper' relay

they didn't need smart phones or computers Alexa or Google home

those things only made it easier

and since they were already collecting everything long before that technology existed, it's a safe bet to assume they were probably involved in the actual development of these Technologies.

Wow, did you inherit some of that money yet? That was BIG BIZ back in the day!

Still, that must have sucked for them though. I mean compared to what they can do now that is.

time to purchase a new

I hear that with enough whipping, they'll carry anything

oops!!!

autocorrect typo

time to purchase a NEGRO*

I hear that with enough whipping, they'll carry anything

Technically that’s why I got married. But I married very poorly and became a philosopher like Socrates said I would. Now I need the nanny state’s surveillance grid to cope. Checkmate, race winner. Now I’ll go on preparing from inside my prison cell here in GazaNW.

I wasn't even alive during the SHAMROCK days. the first I ever heard about their signals intelligence collection, it was the ECHELON program (actually called TURTLE)

…. and that was all being collected off landlines, pay phones and fax machines….

I remember being really young and going around warning everybody that there was a thing called the NSA and they had a program called Echelon that was listening to all of our phone calls and looking for key phrases and certain keywords, and that would take you up the list, like a series of upward moving steps, the definition of the word echelon, and eventually you would reach a point where they were actually listening to you, and watching you….

(this status of being watched and listened to real-time is called IRONCLAD by the agency

Attached: Screenshot_20181009-111707.png (1080x1920, 251.06K)

all three of my marriages were perfect…

at first……. of course

My draft animal is fairly handy, all things considered. But her family has proved quite a liability over the years, and particularly when I went through an organ transplant. When you marry, you marry into a family. These things should come under greater consideration than who has the biggest butthole and can chop firewood. All for arranged matrimony now.

so far, my marriage to my kids mother was the time tested one, lasting SIXTEEN YEARS before we finally separated, and a few years after that before we actually got divorced.

the road became quite bumpy towards the end. really, really bumpy.

I still don't really have any regrets comma because there were way way way more good times than there were bad times

I know it’s none of my business, but did she find about your habit of reddit-spacing? I have trouble with emotional intimacy.

I got married in 1979 when I was still pretty young. My wife died almost a decade ago from cancer (back then I had no clue about natural treatments) but I did warn her all that soda and pork she liked wasn't very good for her health but she loved fast food and didn't care. Luckily I had a decent family life and never divorced (even though my wife had to put up with my drinking habits and didn't like it one bit).

marry into a family: true

which reminds me
although it had nothing to do with
marriage, I have a nice 'family'
story……………..

I used to be young and handsome

well, maybe not THAT handsome,
but I had an overabundance of self
confidence, audacity & persistence

I was kinda plowing through women

so, anyway… I was sitting by myself
in the food court of Lenox Square Mall
in Atlanta… it was 9:30, and the mall
was closing for the night.

across the food court, there were three
girls sitting at a table. they kept giggling and waving at me. I was in my typical jaded, ambivalent mood, so when they finally yelled, "hey, come over here and sit with us" I scoffed…

I actually said, "fuck no. YOU come HERE"

they did….

and as they approached my table, I came to the realization that it wasn't 'three girls'

it was a WOMAN & HER TWO TEENAGED DAUGHTERS

the mom was fairly hot. a blonde with sizable boobs (although I like tiny tits) but the average guy seems to like big tits, so they would really think the mother was hot…. however, her two daughters were SUPER FUCKING HOT!!

Barbara and Jennifer Collingsworth… I'll never forget their names…. (I'll never forget the mother's name either, but I'll never say it online or in public for legal reasons)

Barbara was a blue-eyed blond 15 year old, and Jennifer was a 17 year old with sandy blonde hair. they were SO HOT…

…………………. before I tell you the rest of the story, it's important that I remind you this is 100% true and I'm not fabricating a single word………………

to be continued

We actually lived a few years at my parents house before marriage and already had a kid at the time. I think I must have been 16 or 17 years old then (can't remember well). Her parents didn't like me much so she moved out and in with me and my parents. After a few years we found another small town that suited out needs. When I moved out I got nervous and thats when my drinking habits really kicked into overdrive.

*stands and applauds you*
I loved your segue from Reddit spacing to emotional intimacy!!!

bravo, sir!!

this isn't Reddit spacing
This Is My Autograph

AND ?……………………………………………
re: "I have trouble with emotional intimacy"

you just answered your own question, even though you didn't really put it in the form of a question….

A: you have ALLOWED yourself to build barriers around you, defense mechanisms, to insulate you and protect you….. they backfired…. they had the opposite effect. instead of being worried about emotional injury caused by others, you should have been more concerned with causing emotional injury upon yourself

I don't have to know you in real life

to know beyond any shadow of a doubt

that you're a good man

Is it the big C Andy?

Health costs got u down?

Attached: 5b579283247e8.image.jpg (983x768, 198.11K)

but you already knew that…………
you didn't need me to tell you……

we are all our own worst enemies

lol !! haha NO

I'm in fine health for a 275 year old

I wasn't always very good, thats the ironic thing. I haven't always been a 'Bible thumping prepper' like I am today, I done a ton of wrong in my lifetime. Its when I turned to Jesus when I changed and have been trying to be a good person. I thank God for that!

Orwell would never have predicted that the herd would give up their freedom & privacy for convenience…and pay for it themselves.

Now I gotta tap my card…(((they)) know where I'm going.

Mine started smoking after her mother died from ideopathic fibrosis. That woman is the only thing I have in Clown World and she’s as ready to die as I am. If Zig Forums were here I know what he’d say, the lil fett fett.

continued:

DISCLAIMER:
I'm well aware you're going to think I'm fabricating this story, because the details of it are going to seem incredibly unlikely

that's because the details WERE incredibly unlikely, but I think you'll find that life is a crazy, unlikely series of twists and turns, a bipolarcoaster, and all too often, the most absurd, unlikely things become par for the course….

(but not if you sit isolated in your room)

you have to actually 'get out there' and put yourself into the middle of life, and get your hands dirty, and be willing to accept rejection or whatever happens.

okay…..

now the rest of the story……………

RE: willing to pay for it

that was one of the tools they implemented, making you think you wanted it….. making it appear desirable

This is a /b/ greentext, yeah? Organ trafficking is super intriguing to me now that I’ve been through the allocation system.

lol…. younger anons are likely thinking "God damn these boomers ranting about their life stories, crazy MF'ers"

continued:

so, the mother, Barbara and Jennifer all sat down at my table…

the mother introduced all three of them.

I sat there staring at them, sizing this up, instantly recognizing something was different here…

"so what are you three up to tonight?"

"looking for trouble"

I smiled…. "you found it"

Mrs. Collingsworth smiled back.
"we're Jehovah's Witnesses, and my husband thinks we're at church tonight"

Note to all you young folks, you will one day turn into us. When you get older, you'll be sharing your life stories too.

EGG ZACK LEE™

Hm.

Allowed? Not unconsciously did so? Not, your tabula rasa was written by crib fondling, or adolescent mindrape, prior to the age of reason? How can you be so sure about things that still seem like vagueries to me? I ackshully meant that I didn’t know how to respond to your share, so I mentioned reddit-spacing. Walls so high they keep out strangers too.

100% TRUE:

without wasting a single minute, Mrs. Collingsworth abruptly asked me, "do you like getting your dick sucked?"

"oddly enough, that just so happens to be my favorite fucking thing on earth!"

RE: unconsciously/subconsciously

hmmmm….. while it's a little bit of both and several other things all interwoven and overlapping……

I've always found that people 'accidentally do things on purpose'

because you're not a stupid man

and although it is very human to tell yourself that you weren't aware, in retrospect we all admit that we were completely aware of what we were doing the entire time

the Cia learned from Big advertising

100% TRUE:

Mrs. Collingsworth was straight to the point. "Jennifer loves getting fucked, but she's never given head before, and Barbara has never had sex at all."

it's much easier to attain passive voluntary slavery by making it seemed like a desirable status symbol, then to try to force something on people and face resistance

loool

So she was just another young Christian looking for a little action I take it?

Oh, I see, she knew some younger woman who were looking around for a partner?

Thats kinda strange that a young girl liked getting banged but never gave head lol.

This one is beyond my calcified set of concepts. But I could fill it in with something like “we choose what life challenges we want before we enter endomorphic masturbation macines in meatspace, so in a sense even the baby is asking for it, even when it asks the cartel to fuck it with a knife”. Still, it’s ad-hoc, or feels ad-hoc. I don’t consider myself a relativist, but I do live in a probabilistic world according to the mathemagicians.

100% TRUE:

Mrs. Collingsworth's voice didn't quaver at all….

straight to business. "I want you to help me Teach Jennifer out of suck a dick, and Barbara, too… "

oddly enough, I wasn't even shocked by this situation. and although Barbara was only 15, I had no problem helping Mrs. Collingsworth with this unorthodox project.

She asked, "where can we go to do this?"

I knew some black guys that work as ushers at the Lenox Square movie theater, so they've got a big kick out of it when Neptune came walking up to the theater, with my arms around two sisters and their mother walking directly behind us.

a lot of people don't know how the speaker systems are set up in movie theaters. these days they have surround sound of course, but the main audio from the movie is handled by two giant speakers stacks, which are placed behind the movie screen on either side.

directly behind the movie screen, on either side, there are small rooms, each one containing large speakers, and there's no wall on the room facing the movie screen.

HOW TO*

Attached: PicsArt_10-09-12.08.29.png (1080x1768, 162.57K)

I didn't even notice that mistake, I just read it like it was intended. I make so many typo mistakes myself.

Is that the Jennifer you married btw?

Because if it is, Mrs. Collingsworth got what she intended for Jennifer. A marriage proposal.

I took all three of them down the back hallway, to one of the doors that opened up into one of those rooms with speakers in them…..

and around 9:41 PM I started the lesson… I started teaching… It was the best tutorial gig I've ever had probably…

Mrs. Collingsworth was not one for wasting time, and she got down on her knees and started sucking my God damn dick right in front of her daughters.

"watch, Barbara. Watch this part"

she started demonstrating out of stroke with her hand in unison with her mouth action, and worked her way to deepthroat

I AM NOT LYING…. THIS IS TRUE

this mother gave a live demonstration of different fellatio techniques for her two daughters to perform on me afterwards.

I couldn't wait to hit Jennifer, who just so happened to be stunningly attractive.

but Mrs. Collingsworth wanted Barbara, the virgin to go first.

I fucked Barbara down her throat. I just took charge and decided I would teach her the old fashioned way…

she would have plenty of time to learn how to pussyfoot around 'giving head', but I was going to break her in like a wild Bronco, with her first experience literally being raped down the back of her throat.

the mother sat there and watched the entire thing smiling…

NEXT WAS JENNIFERS TURN…..
to be continued