TEFLON DON BETRAYED: Spineless Bitch Nikki Haley Resigns as UN Ambassador

President Trump has accepted Nikki Haley's resignation as UN Ambassador, according to two sources briefed on their conversation. The timing of her departure is still unclear.

What we're hearing: Haley discussed her resignation with Trump last week when she visited him at the White House, these sources said. Her news shocked a number of senior foreign policy officials in the Trump administration. 

Show less

Background: Haley, the former governor of South Carolina, was easily confirmed four days after President Trump's inauguration in 2017.

She has overseen Trump's shift in dealing with the UN, including the U.S. exit from the UN Human Rights Council, which Haley called the organization's "greatest failure."

Worth noting: Haley wrote a public op-ed in September challenging the N.Y. Times' anonymous op-ed:

"I don’t agree with the president on everything. When there is disagreement, there is a right way and a wrong way to address it. I pick up the phone and call him or meet with him in person.""Like my colleagues in the Cabinet and on the National Security Council, I have very open access to the president. He does not shut out his advisers, and he does not demand that everyone agree with him. I can talk to him most any time, and I frequently do.""If I disagree with something and believe it is important enough to raise with the president, I do it. And he listens."

axios.com/donald-trump-nikki-haley-resignation-d25b64a9-264e-483a-a79b-ae8a48e367db.html

Attached: 18haley-articleLarge.jpg (600x400, 32.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikki_Haley
chron.com/news/article/Data-show-Nigerians-the-most-educated-in-the-U-S-1600808.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Meh. She supported funding ISIS in Syria, so…

I never liked that neo-con bitch anyway. Good riddance! Trump could have picked someone better for the job!

Her real name is Nimrata Randhawa so I'm not surprised at all that she has betrayed the Teflon Don!

woman in the position of power is alwas a bad idea, on the other hand UN ambassador is completely indifferent job

She has scales, and not the good Buckethead kind.

Good. Women dont belong in politics.

Betrayed,Gee wiz, and Trump is so loyal to his sycophants

Yea! and she don't even look Jooish!

She's probably just sick and tired of dealing with retards at the UN.

She definitely wrote that memo

Attached: 170413212301-nikki-haley-intv-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 49.09K)

Oh no, that sucks. She was one of Israel's most decorated agents, how will he replace her?

shes not shes a secret Turban Head

you mean the infamous NYT Op Ed? I was on the fence in the past but now I'm calling it: Nikki Haley has committed treason!

How many of you inbred ill-informed dumb fucks knew Nikki Haley's real name is actually Nimrata Randhawa?

Haley was born Nimrata Randhawa in Bamberg, South Carolina, to an Indian American Sikh family. She has always been called "Nikki" by her family. Her father, Ajit Singh Randhawa, and her mother, Raj Kaur Randhawa, emigrated from Amritsar District, Punjab, India.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikki_Haley

Attached: download.jpg (269x188, 9.56K)

Attached: Nikki-Haley3.jpg (650x367, 78.37K)

Despite being an immigrant paki she was pro Trump. Logic dictates her parents should have stayed in curry land

Attached: 02-jgbbxv7.jpg (660x439, 223.24K)

How tf do all these children of immigrants become mayors/governors/high govt positions? I see this a lot. Some family from ohfukistan comes over, has a kid, 25yrs later that kid is in high lvl govt? wtf?

Good, while I doubt the replacement will be just as much as an Israel shill she's still a fuckhead

India loves Israel

US imports a lot of the smart ones. Most educated immigrants into US are nigerians if you can believe that.

chron.com/news/article/Data-show-Nigerians-the-most-educated-in-the-U-S-1600808.php

Why does she look like a jewess?

bike meets stick meme.jpg

laying on the ground, the Jews did this!

Trump isn't even anti-immigration. He's anti illegal immigration; he's like four whole levels below NatSoc.

Level Zero: open borders faggot
Level One: anti-illegal immigration
Level Two: anti-immigration full stop
Level Three: deport culturally incompatible elements like Muslims
Level Four: deport racially incompatible elements like niggers
Level Five: invade new land for lebensraum and then deport the racially incompatible elements from that land

Maybe she's going to go to loo school so she can stop shitting in the street.

I haven't heard this one in two years

Betraying is what hindoos do best.

Confirmation bias.

But she's a based shiksa neocohen. This is terrible news!

THe smart bitch got out when the gitting was good

TRump woulda dumped her as soon as she diasagreed with him

sad when yor best people leave before the deranged boss fucks yor career up

ask sessions

Attached: screwy_trump.jpg (640x480, 48.11K)