Meet Sam the first educational transgender toy with a direct aim to turn your kid into a TRANNY

Meet Sam. Sam is just a kid who wants to help you understand who he is. And he happens to be transgender.

The trans boy is actually a brand-new toy in development, and his creators hope he explains what it means to be transgender to children. Made up of a series of stacking dolls, each layer of the toy represents a stage of gender questioning and exploring. The Russian nesting dolls also come with an e-book to help teachers and guardians talk about gender diversity with their children and students.

Sam was created by Gender Creative Kids Canada, a nonprofit transgender support organization for children, parents, and families in Montreal. The nonprofit calls Sam "the world's first educational transgender toy," and is currently running a Kickstarter to fund production.

"Awareness of variations in gender identity is increasing in many countries, but there are still very few tools available that allow parents or teachers to talk to young children about this sensitive, complex subject," the project's Kickstarter page says. "Sam helps children empathize with the emotional challenges of being born a transgender or gender-diverse person."

An animated film to promote the doll, called Sam's Story, has gone viral on Facebook, gaining more than 1 million views in just two weeks.

Each doll in the nesting set represents a key step some transgender and gender-nonconforming people experience in terms of their identity, from questioning to exploration to isolation.

The final piece inside every set of Sam nesting dolls is a heart representing one's true self, showing kids that appearances may change, but who a person is stays the same.

Gender Creative Kids Canada says Sam was especially designed for transgender youth, giving crucial representation to trans people in toys. But the nonprofit also hopes the doll will help start conversations about gender diversity with all children, and foster more acceptance and understanding of transgender people through play.

Transgender children and their families were consulted throughout the project, giving feedback on the concept and helping to shape Sam's story. Gender Creative Kids Canada says the children's experiences were an essential starting point for Sam's creation.

"The very first step of the project was to get three transgender children and their families together with the team so that those who are transgender could really explain what it's like for them," Annie Pullen Sansfaçon, vice president of Gender Creative Kids Canada, tells Mashable. "Only after this did the team of designers and creators go on to develop their ideas."

The nonprofit is sure to clarify that there isn't a single “transgender” story. The Sam toy, however, does risk telling a single narrative to coming out as trans — one that involves heavy emotions like self-doubt and isolation. While feeling like this are a risk in a society that doesn't accept transgender people, they aren't an inevitability trans children should be taught to expect.

In the viral short film explaining the toy's backstory, we're introduced to a child named Sam, along with Sam's twin brother. As they grow older, Sam begins to question the idea of gender, experiencing the very same emotions represented in the toy. At the end of the film, when Sam is finally accepted and comes into his true gender identity, it's realized that his twin brother was Sam's inner self all along.

The short film was funded by TD Bank and the government of Quebec, and will be used as a standalone education piece in Quebec and Ontario schools.

Gender Creative Kids Canada hopes to raise $103,776 USD ($137,500 Canadian) on Kickstarter to fund prototype creation, manufacturing, and shipment of more than 1,500 toys to families, nonprofits, and teachers in Canada. Your pledge of $75 helps fund these efforts, and also gets you your own Sam doll.

The organization plans to release the doll in time for Christmas 2018.

mashable.com/2017/06/27/transgender-doll-sam-kickstarter/

Attached: TRANSEVIL.gif (480x270, 4.63M)

it comes with a guidebook that teaches kids step by step how to get their parents and doctors to approve hormone treatment

Attached: trh.jpg (1200x660, 122.04K)

Attached: jh.jpg (680x480, 47.07K)

Here is how you can know this push of transsexualism is a psyop, every single time its pushed its the idea of a male transitioning to a female, that's it, the opposite gets virtually no mention because it is not about transsexuals and people changing genders, it is it about emasculation of men in western society and a demoralization tactic.

Attached: mossberg 12g inside supersoaker nothing to see here feds.jpg (799x590, 69.8K)

This thing is female to male you retard.
They want to collapse the idea of nuclear family. They think because they didn't have one and think they turned out alright, then everyone will turn out alright. So they try to create these mentally fucked up people, purposefully creating confusion in regular people to fulfill their idea of a righteous cause. Not to mention the fact that the kids won't even be able to grasp the concept completely, as they said even this character didn't even fully understand it. It's like some religious conversion, while all we do is sit around thinking trump is the greatest thing ever.

DO NOT BUY THIS SHIT FOR YOUR KIDS!

It should come with the final stages, an interchangable outer layer with either aids or a real-noose to represent the only two options for a tranny.
just like christianity states - turn children into abominations of slaanesh

To let you in on the next stage of the plan, it is to have the state as owners of the children from birth onwards, for children to not belong to the family or anyone by blood, and for the transference of children to be interchangeable, at the discretion of the state.
This has been in official planning since the 60s, in plain sight, with thousands of scientists and thinkers involved. It isn't a secret.

Every time. It's always Toronto, Vancouver, or Montreal. Every single fucking time.

Being transgender is suffering. Even if trans people

You won't have a choice. They're sending free ones out to schools and community groups.

home education is the only option.
do not send your children to aids filled schools.

Being transgender is suffering. Even if trans people were 100% accepted and accommodated by society and everyone they met, they would still suffer from being in the wrong body (or delusions of such) and want to transition. After they transition, they would probably still suffer, the rate of failure is so high it can hardly be called a medical treatment.
If there's any possibility of curing a transgender person's condition by other means, that is the compassionate course of action, for the same reason we don't amputate limbs until we know they can't be saved. Promoting gender transition as the first and best option is evil. Normalizing gender dysphoria to children, which will push many of them over the edge, is horribly evil. We should be trying to make a world with fewer trans people, not more!

How do I delete a post?

Jeepers fuck, that construction worker should be melted down before it kills again.

Thanks, user. I was all set to run out and buy 3 of these, but your sage advice has caused me to rethink the the matter, you lump of smegma

First you start out happy as a baby
Then you start exploring
And what you learn will make you start to question yourself
You'll feel conflicted
So you'll need to isolate yourself
And, as you've discovered, you'll turn from male to female, or from female to male
And, finally, everyone who matters will support and love you

Attached: 7sVA.gif (500x500, 298.31K)

God if you exist
which you probably
do
and you arnt evil
please just flood the world

i think i got mk ultraded or molested or something
always kinda wanted to be a girl
its actual pain
i dont want to take hormones or anything
but i do want to die
no idea what the fuck was done to me

Nyet

It doesn't even make that good an argument either, you go through three stages of Mental anguish (Questioning, when you'll probably already have loads of shit to think about, then conflicted, and then Isolated) before it tells a lie and pretends you'll be supported after your emo phase magically.

Attached: 1506311520365.jpg (1462x1462, 189.08K)

daily reminder penis inversion makes you have fake vagina hairballs
and lots and lots of pain

Glad I don't have nor want kids :^)

Attached: humanity_is_fucked___wallpaper_by_nerdxv.png (600x450, 67.75K)

Oh they will goy. They will.

RE: SAM

you misspelled 'Jim'

mk ultra, my ass
you're just gay

pretending to be the thing you are not and never will be is sane and healthy now.

society is doomed. stock up while you can because these psychos will be in charge soon.

You misspelled "abandoned by my father"

will this turn me into a tranny$

No.
It will just confirm what you are already.
A homosexual that likes to play with dolls.

Why not?

Attached: 8KTtscB.jpg (600x315, 9.81K)

This is where it gets strange.

I'm a transgender girl, and I always have been. But I'm not a feminist or an SJW. I actually quite enjoy the discussions on Zig Forums.

So it makes me curious as to why this sort of "toy" is necessary to have exist. Personally, I find it absolutely abhorrent. They are clearly trying to manipulate children into carrying out either a political agenda, or into actually being transgender. It is impossible.

A naturally transgender lady will simply know it, and anyone who gets in her way on the right becomes an enemy. A natural lady or man without transgender tendencies will simply know it, and will make enemies with any subversion from the feminists or SJWs on the left.

There is no need for this toy, so it leaves me confused as to what their true intentions are. Is this toy actually invented by the RIGHT, in order to make transgender people look like manipulators?

Or is it actually from transgender people? Pure madness either way.

This society needs a proper reboot.

Should I cancel my preorder? Are they safe?

I'd be all for this. Too many times my dad has told me he could rape me if he wanted to because I am legally his property, and I would much rather have had a governing system that I could look up to without being afraid of my father.

It's all normies. 75% of the population do not coherently think (internal dialogue), they just act upon social norms. Transgenders come out, right after gay kids and emo boys. Remember what the normies did with them?

the 75% has to think "oh some people are this, and some people are that" instead of

Then surely you can post some sources to back up your claims, user

If your father truly believes this then you should be grateful that he's chosen not to yet

jews did this

kek so if you ever played as the opposite gender as a kid you're trans, you should cut your hair and put on a black hoodie and become isolated

DEAL WITH IT BIGOT

Attached: DBRcF7fXUAEEOmW.jpg large.jpg (2006x2048, 451.46K)

Just because your dad is mentally ill human waste doesn't mean that a stable family–which has been the heart of a healthy society for millenia–needs to be sacrificed on the altar. I'm sorry that happened to you. But there are more important things at stake.

You're a man. Possibly a mutilated / chemically castrated man, but still a man. You're just mentally ill. Fuckin' deal with it.

G-d said he would not again so we have to wait until the apocalypse.

Whenever that is

>(((Zig Forums)))
Yep what a great board

>The short film was funded by (((TD Bank and the government))) of Quebec, and will be used as a standalone education piece in Quebec and Ontario schools.

world's most transparent psyop confirmed

Attached: transam.jpg (856x858, 59.8K)

DIAGRAM OF ABDL FETISHIST

Also read that last “Supported” panel carefully
So Sam starts out with a vagina. Somehow Sam’s true identity is male. We have reached a cultural point of no return, where somehow THE OPPOSITE of the objective truth is the real truth.
In ten years Sam will kill herself because no amount of psychology-altering drugs and genital mutilation will ever grow her a real penis. Maybe they should have told Sam to learn to love herself and her body instead.

wow, the future really is fucked, isn't it?
kids are gonna grow up thinking this shit is perfectly normal, and there's nothing we can do about it

Attached: 8fccf1dd93f51f01c5177d64b53f7cdred0bffe18cb0688abd868613f2295eac9f.jpg (254x255, 19.76K)

Sad pillow :(

All propaganda to get parents to buy stuff. If the parents are that open to buy this kind of thing for their kids, they don't need to by this kind of thing for their kids

I'd like to know your perspective on this.
What if there was a way to cure gender dysphoria directly in the brain? Suppose nobody would have to transition ever again. In the future, when you "simply know it", you'd get one operation and then your mental gender would match your appearance.
Does that sound like a better world to you, or would that be "erasing your diversity" or something? Because I can't imagine someone wanting to be transgender if they had a choice. There's nothing positive about it. Even if someone had objections to voluntary brainwashing on principle, the prevention of suffering would be undeniable.
For your information, I have autism and I would jump at the chance to not have autism. It's a fundamental part of my identity but I hate it. Do you feel similarly?

Attached: tranny-logic.png (1080x440, 728.84K)

Matryoshka dolls to teach children about transvestites.
NOPE NOTHING COMMUNIST ABOUT SJW MOVEMENT

(((every time)))

lol I just saw that. Even the couch pillow has its misgivings about 'Sam'

Isn't that the kid who had a bunch of sex with his own sister? Or at least she blew him?

They're giving these 'toys' away for free. It doesn't seem like a money-making scam.

Literally dont give a shit. Fuck trans people, fuck your russian dolls. This is a clown world now

We might as well take time to explain alien hand syndrome to children.

It's tough to say. I think if the operation exists, then many transgender people would go for it. I've lived as a girl for a long time, so to change back at this point would be impossible. I'd have to start all over, and I'm quite happy how I am. I didn't change society, I just found my place as a proper housewife.

But if such an operation exists, I'm sure that many people would want to cover it up. That's the issue. It's not even that "Would you do it?" is the question. It's that it would be censored.

But as a philosophical point, does changing a fundamental part of who you are kill you? If who "you" are ends, then you're not the same person. You're a new one, and this is on a level way more fundamental than just waking up from sleep or a coma.

Still, if the operation was a real thing, my opinion is that is should be available to those who want it. I also do not view being transgender as a bad thing. In a past time, I might have well been a Nordic shaman. Not warrior and not woman, but shamanic sort.

gay tranny russian dolls lulz

Transgenderism- If you don't fit extreme gender stereotypes exactly, then you're the opposite gender!