Terror Strike Kills 20 After Chlorine Gas Bomb Explodes In New York State Limousine

Terror Strike Kills 20 After Chlorine Gas Bomb Explodes In New York State Limousine

NEWS FROM NEPTUNE AND JOHNNY'S GOT THE CACHE

A seemingly routine new Security Council (SVR) report circulating in the Kremlin today authorizing the Ministry of Defense (MoD) to deploy chemical weapons experts to work on an investigation being headed by the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) takes a shocking and unexpected turn by its noting that this investigative inquiry is solely focused on a mysterious incident occurring in New York State, on 6 October, that killed 20 people said to have died in an accident that barely damaged the limousine they were riding in—and whose owner of, Shahid Hussain, is a long known AQIS al-Qaeda terrorist familiar with how to make and use chlorine gas bombs. [Note: Some words and/or phrases appearing in quotes in this report are English language approximations of Russian words/phrases having no exact counterpart.]

nj.com/news/index.ssf/2018/10/deadly_limo_crash_claimed_siblings_close_circle_of.html
nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-metro-limo-owner-fbi-informant-20181008-story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Qaeda_in_the_Indian_Subcontinent

According to this report, on 6 June 2007, the US Department of Defense sent out a global advisory bulletin warning that al-Qaeda terrorists in Iraq had begun using chlorine bombs—and that caused the MoD to create a specialized chemical weapons team to counter as these chlorine gas poisoning bombs emit 1,000 ppm of this toxic gas that insures death within only a few minutes of its being inhaled.

archive.defense.gov/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=46311
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chlorine_gas_poisoning

In 2011, this report continues, this MoD specialized chemical weapons team was deployed to Syria after the Federation declared that a state of “Holy War” existed between Russia and the radical Islamic State—and whose main enemy using chemical weapons in this conflict weren’t radical Islamic terrorists, but a fearsome and shadowy organization founded by an British ex-mercenary named James Le Mesurier called the “White Helmets”—whose most accurate description is its being “the long arm of British MI6 in Syria”.

geopolitica.ru/en/1221-russia-declares-holy-war-on-islamic-state.html
mintpressnews.com/james-le-mesurier-british-ex-military-mercenary-founded-white-helmets/230320/
syrianfacts.com/en/2018/03/08/الخوذ-البيضاء-اليد-الطولى-للمخابرات-ا/

On 30 August, this report further notes, this MoD specialized chemical weapons team reported that eight containers with chlorine and ammunition for a multiple launch rocket system to be filled with this chlorine were delivered on 23-24 August in the area of the Idlib de-escalation zone, namely, in the town of Jisr al-Shughur—and whose purpose for was the “White Helmets” being able to stage a false flag chemical attack that would be blamed on the Syrian government—but that Turkish military forces moved in to prevent against, with their reporting in the past 24 hours that these terrorists had removed their heavy weapons from the front lines.

tass.com/politics/1019269
apnews.com/80f85614995742cb97043939a0ba0193

Attached: Terror Strike Kills 20 After Chlorine Gas Bomb Explodes In New York State Limousine.jpg (1024x576, 49.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/cia-russia-terror-attack-st-petersburg-cathedral-vladimir-putin-donald-trump-phone-call-a8115626.html
reuters.com/article/us-usa-explosions-boston-congress/russia-warned-u-s-about-boston-marathon-bomb-suspect-tsarnaev-report-idUSBREA2P02Q20140326
foreignpolicy.com/2015/05/12/to-catch-the-devil-fbi-informant-program/
timesunion.com/local/article/FBI-informant-in-upstate-stings-including-3414108.php
ndtv.com/world-news/pakistan-urges-us-to-resume-aid-says-will-tackle-taliban-1926441
economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/defence/trump-admin-unlikely-to-change-policy-on-suspension-of-aid-to-pakistan/articleshow/66049694.cms
newsweek.com/pakistan-launches-nuclear-capable-missiles-after-india-cancels-peace-talks-1158514
npr.org/2018/10/04/654424183/vice-president-pence-accuses-china-of-trying-to-interfere-in-u-s-elections
travelocity.com/vc/flights/china-airlines-flights-pakistan/
dailygazette.com/article/2018/10/08/schoharie-press-conference-updates
thenews.com.pk/latest/378668-new-york-crash-startling-revelations-about-pak-owner-of-car-company
townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/10/08/oh-my-dnc-lawyers-met-with-fbi-prior-to-issuance-of-spy-warrant-targeting-trump-c-n2525649
whatdoesitmean.com/index2679.htm
towleroad.com/2015/02/ddg10/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One of the most vital duties of this MoD specialized chemical weapons team, this report says it’s important to note, is its working with both the Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) and the Federal Security Service (FSB) to identify terrorists and terrorist plots, and whose information about is reciprocally shared with both the FBI and CIA intelligence organizations in America—and that last year enabled the FSB to thwart a St. Petersburg bomb plot after being warned by the CIA—but failed to prevent the Boston Marathon Bombing, on 15 April 2013, when, for reasons still unknown, the Obama Regime refused to arrest these terrorist bomber brothers whom the SVR had notified them about two years prior.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/cia-russia-terror-attack-st-petersburg-cathedral-vladimir-putin-donald-trump-phone-call-a8115626.html
reuters.com/article/us-usa-explosions-boston-congress/russia-warned-u-s-about-boston-marathon-bomb-suspect-tsarnaev-report-idUSBREA2P02Q20140326

Likewise, in 2002, this report details, the SVR notified the CIA that a New York State immigrant from Pakistan named Shahid Hussain had been identified as a suspected al-Qaeda terrorist and was wanted in his home nation on charges of committing terrorist murder—but instead of his being imprisoned for criminally providing stolen US identification papers to other terrorists, shockingly saw the FBI paying him nearly $100,000 to spy for them—and whose FBI spy work led to the entrapment arrests and convictions of numerous Muslim men living in the United States.

foreignpolicy.com/2015/05/12/to-catch-the-devil-fbi-informant-program/
timesunion.com/local/article/FBI-informant-in-upstate-stings-including-3414108.php

Over the past fortnight, this report continues, Pakistan begged the United States to resume its aid payments that President Trump had cut off for their terrorist supporting activities, but that the Americans refused to do—thus causing Pakistan to appeal for aid from the International Monetary Fund, that the US is now blocking, too—and yesterday, after President Trump pressured India to break off peace talks, saw Pakistan erupting in anger and firing off their nuclear weapons capable ballistic missiles.

ndtv.com/world-news/pakistan-urges-us-to-resume-aid-says-will-tackle-taliban-1926441
economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/defence/trump-admin-unlikely-to-change-policy-on-suspension-of-aid-to-pakistan/articleshow/66049694.cms
newsweek.com/pakistan-launches-nuclear-capable-missiles-after-india-cancels-peace-talks-1158514

With tensions quickly rising this past week to the breaking point, this report says, Vice President Mike Pence, on 4 October, suddenly gave a speech where he directly accused Pakistan’s main ally China of interfering in America’s upcoming 2018 Midterm Election—and the following day, 5 October, then saw Shahid Hussain boarding a China Airlines flight in New York City whose destination was Pakistan, where Hussain is now reported in—followed 24 hours later, on 6 October, with Shahid Hussain’s limousine mysteriously killing 20 people, that is now the worst land-transportation accident in the United States since 2009.

npr.org/2018/10/04/654424183/vice-president-pence-accuses-china-of-trying-to-interfere-in-u-s-elections
travelocity.com/vc/flights/china-airlines-flights-pakistan/
dailygazette.com/article/2018/10/08/schoharie-press-conference-updates
thenews.com.pk/latest/378668-new-york-crash-startling-revelations-about-pak-owner-of-car-company

To the current working hypothesis compiled by the SVR about this mysterious limousine assassination plot that killed 20 Americans, this report concludes, is that in no way whatsoever could these deaths have occurred due to blunt force trauma in the vehicle itself, as the physical damage that would have had to occur in such a vehicle crash would be beyond catastrophic, and would have left it in literal pieces—but whose most likely explanation is that these deaths occurred from a timed chorine gas bomb attached to this vehicles’ ventilation system that would have incapacitated everyone instantly, and left them dead in less than 2 minutes, and that all traces of (except in the victims lungs) would dissipate when this vehicles doors would have been opened by emergency personal—and whose most obvious reason for was to present President Trump with an horrific terrorist attack just weeks before his nation’s critical election that he’d be blamed for—but that couldn’t have been accomplished without the full knowing of “Deep State” elements with the FBI, who are currently battling Trump to the death as more of their vile crimes are being exposed by the day.

townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/10/08/oh-my-dnc-lawyers-met-with-fbi-prior-to-issuance-of-spy-warrant-targeting-trump-c-n2525649

“There is nothing more uncommon than common sense.”

- Frank Lloyd Wright

killcen?………
it's me, dude………

….I'm going to ask you very politely….

please get back on the medicine

dude, I'm NOT being insulting

I swear to God, I'm not being mean..

I need you to just be open minded, and try to see this situation for what it is… you've made a very, very bizarre assertion in this story….

and there's absolutely NO truth to your claim… none…

dude, by posting this assertion, you are obviously going to enter IRONCLAD status with the NSA…

there's no way you can make crazy claims like this online without putting yourself under the NSAs microscope

so…. I want to help you

I want to help you gain a stable
perspective, so you can avoid
problems in the future when
your rapid cycling has levelled off

tell me, killcen…. just so I'll know:
what medication did your psychiatrist
have you on before you quit taking it?

I am trained in psychology, internal medicine, and pharmacology…..

so I just want to know which
medication they had you on

I want to assess whether or not they prescribed you an appropriate medication…

there's a very good chance
you had been prescribed
a medicine with no efficacy

I'm not trying to embarrass you

that's NOT my intention… not at all…

I'm simply trying to get an idea
which medication they had you on
before you quit taking it………….

together, you and I can lead
you to a better, more stable,
less scary existence

Dear NSA, FBI, & CIA….

the young man who created this thread
is just a little bit agitated right now

he's easily excitable, and he has
stopped complying with his medical
regimen. this situation is manageable

I am going to try to work with him,
and see if I can't convince him to
consider getting back on his
medication, or if the medication
he was taking wasn't working for
him, perhaps we can find a more
effective medical management
for his disorder.

It's a common cliche but just wondering why you attached his name to it?
Anyway, thanks for the news.

Attached: bethshalomssynagogue.jpg (500x375, 43.85K)

killcen, here's how we're
gonna do this thing…….

I'm on your side, and I'm the
one who's going to help you

so, you're going to have to be
completely honest with me….

because if I feel that you are being dishonest with me, about anything
I will turn my back on you, and I will
never help you again……………………

AGAIN: what medicine did they
prescribe you and when
did you stop taking it?

not even him, but it's a
quote by Frank Lloyd Wright

LOL. Here's an alternative explanation from someone near the area where this happened. The shitty towelhead who owns the limo service let his car get into a state of disrepair, had someone without the proper license or training driving, and went down a notoriously bad stretch of road that is poorly marked and on a steep slope. You also need to remember that most limos do not have seat belts and that 2 of the fatalities were from pedestrians struck by the vehicle. As for the limo not appearing damaged, 1. those things are built like brick outhouses, 2. without a seat belt fatalities are easy, 3. 20 minutes before the crash one of the passengers even sent a text commenting on how run down the limo was.

So more likely than not simple brake failure brought on by a cheap-ass Hadji not wanting to pay for maintenance/repair work.

The party was originally supposed to be picked up in a 'party bus', similar to an airport shuttle, common in the industry. Members of the party received a text stating the bus scheduled broke down and a replacement vehicle was coming. The stretch limo wasn't scheduled to be on the road. It was clearly a last-minute on-the-spot decision made by dispatch. That, right there, is the culpable moment. The Dispatcher, who made that decision to put an unsafe vehicle on the road, should now face manslaughter charges.

Typically, with parties of 6 or more, chauffeurs require a CDL passenger endorsement. That is also required regarding operation of large vehicle like shuttle bus/stretch limousine. For events such as this the company will assign a more experienced proven chauffeur. Proven experience is necessary for the multitude of possibilities that might arise. And a good driving history. So there is also culpability on the part of the owner for allowing an apparently wildly-underqualified chauffeur to handle this large party and vehicle

Just a normal accident Andy.

You failed, trying to be a conspiracy nut.

conspiracy nut link

whatdoesitmean.com/index2679.htm

Anyway, hehr

is the OP /killcen/ larping as Andy?

If it was an chemical agent I'm sure post mortem and toxicology would be able to identify if not traces then at least cause of death…

ahem……
I did NOT create this thread

I'm the one telling killcen
he needs to take his meds

yes….
he's been fixated on me a lot lately

HINT: if you had paid attention to me
and my posts, you would know
that I'm always criticizing lame
amateurish conspiracy theories

especially these days, because
it's become such a widespread
predictable TREND………………..

these days, every mediocre Mom and Pop in Middle America have created their own YouTube conspiracy Channel, spitting out repeated parotid trendy conspiracy theories about contrails, Flat Earth, the Moon is a hologram, the sun is fake, and every other conspiracy you can think of….

when everybody and their brother
suddenly become armchair experts
on ridiculous conspiracies that they
are mimicking word for word from
somebody else's YouTube channel
THAT'S what discredits the work
of serious researchers who have
maintained a healthy skepticism
to help minimize errors and quick
judgments, giving their work the
integrity that's required……………

it's the equivalent of trashy National Enquirer magazine cover stories,
claiming that Obama is a space alien,
or other crazy nonsense, thereby
discrediting the REAL research done
by dedicated UFO researchers…..

but you haven't paid attention

you can't tell the difference between
me and killcen……………………………..

you consider yourself to be very observant, trying to suggest that you know more about me than most people do….. but the only thing you're capable of doing is trying to drop the name 'Andy'

RE: thinking calling me 'Andy'
somehow 'bothers me'

You couldn't possibly be
any more mistaken……..

FYI: nobody calls me Andrew in real life
and they certainly don't call me 'Andy'

in fact, my own mother hasn't
called me 'Andrew' since I was
12 years old………………………..

She calls me 'Johnny', believe
it or not, for the past 33 years

so, if you think saying 'Andy' is supposed
to make you seem 'knowledgeable', you
are in fact sadly inept…………………………

I'm the one who doxxed myself, dumbass

you would
have more
luck with
calling me
Abraham
Lincoln

in case you haven't noticed

I format my posts uniquely

that way, I don't need a 'name field'
to add my signature to my creations

if
you
think
that
killcen
and
I
have
similar
styles
then
you
aren't
paying
attention

killcen, I'm still waiting
I want you to be honest
and tell me the names
of the medications you
were being prescribed
before you decided to
stop taking them………

Sorry, I thought that might be the situation
He is an oddball

I'm going to help you
I'm going to work with you

we are going to determine
whether or not these meds
had any efficacy, or if they
had any negative effects

I want you to tell me if any of the
medications seemed to have any
positive effects, so we can work
on eliminating the bad medications
and focus on getting you on the
right milligram amounts of the
good medicine………………….

I noticed the archived and multiple links and assumed you were copying /killcen/'s style

The man is a fucking news archiver hoarder

The guy is older than you(retiree) and spends his waking hours archiving and prepping for d-day.

Real tin foil hat type
Seems like an ok guy, just kooky.

Sort of a nice Elwood P. Dowd type of Harvey fame, only instead of Pookas, he sees gov spooks everywhere

Attached: harvey.jpg (412x344, 12.59K)

(I think, like Dowd, he's a dipsomaniac)

he's NOT a bad man
he's not stupid

he means well

but creating a thread like THIS is proof
that he is becoming a danger to himself

Zig Forums is closely monitored by
the U.S Government, with
Homeland Security & the NSA
realizing that this is a hotbed
for wackos and radicals

by creating this thread, killcen
violated all the rules of simple
common sense, using several
'key words' that will automatically
trigger an NSA magnifying glass

for future reference:

I have NEVER copied
anybody else's style

furthermore, as if using all the
'ehelon keywords' wasn't bad
enough…. he made such a far
fetched accusation, that he
demonstrated a decided level
of a lack of self control, that
it makes him look like a real
dangerous nutcase to an
'outsider', like a federal agent

you and I may know
that he's a harmless
unmedicated guy,
but they don't know
that… to them, on the
surface, they are trained
to see a possible future
threat………………………..

this could qualify killcen for an
NDAA 1021 or 1022 action…..

and I'd rather see killcen
get on the right medicine
get stabilized, and become
a happier person than to
see him be put on a watchlist

shut the fuck up the retard driver ran a stop sign and it killed 2 people out side after hitting an suv, the only link there is the owner of the business used to help the fbi locate possible terror plots. Do you eat the same horseshit that you try to feed others daily?

ise gots a plan
me & da fam is stokpilin wepons and we gonna wate out sid da preppers house & get dem wen dey cums out.

we gonna get der suplies and kill men but rape women and childs and use sum for meet

war do u liv kilcen?

Attached: 10.jpg (400x267, 53.49K)

killcen, you can call me or text me
anytime you'd like….. seriously

it's not a 'trick' or a 'joke'
478-772-3088

have I been typing his moniker
incorrectly this entire time ??…

is it one L or two?

Attached: PicsArt_10-10-01.10.40.png (1293x1080, 639.22K)

Thats not alternative explanation, that is mainstream actually parrot nigger. They said the same thing on national news.

DICTATOR OF REGIME TRUMP is GASSING HIS OWN PEOPLE.
Which reminds me, this morning Wendy squatted over my face while I was still sleeping, and released gobs of thick, tarry, black diarrhoea into my mouth. As soon as I woke up, I started gobbling up the hot treat,
and cleaned her off afterwards with my tongue. I could taste the
chilli she had eaten the night before, and some of the bean skins
were still whole, stuck to her inner thighs.

Dude. Sorry, I don't even know how to text, I just have an old fashion flip phone. And I really can't give away my identity, there are TOO MANY wanting to find out who I am and so they can loot what I have. I can't trust online identities on a personal level, only on an anonymous level online here.

Hope you understand, but being identified as a known "prepper" makes way way too many enemies (many of which who keep very quite and who wait very patiently for you to slip up ONCE). And ONCE is all it takes. So try to understand that me being a prepper makes me a prime target now days!

Oh believe me, every fucking word I type is being read by some kind of agency somewhere. They would love to find out anything they could about me.

I was never on "medicine", just a whole bunch of booze and coke back in the day. Maybe that warped my mind a little bit, don't know. Still drink, but nothing else anymore.

ahhhhh….. you FINALLY responded

firstly, you and I both know that they have been watching you 'real time' for quite a while now…

everybody that comes to this website is automatically put on a special list in the special folder…

but you?….
the NSA calls it
IRONCLAD when
they're monitoring
somebody real time,
actually reading their
words and likely have
another agency like
the FBI following you

I'm concerned for you……………

not because you are
IRONCLAD, but because
you're making bizarre
accusations now, and
you are blurring the line
between your real
'prepping' work, and
far-fetched delusions

I'm not insulting you

tell me about your father and mother
is there a history of mental illness
in your family?… There is in MINE,
so I'm not embarrassed to talk about it

You are too concerned for me user. I know what I'm doing, no matter how crazy I may look or sound. I know they try to listen to me in real time, and that must suck for them, but at least I have my fun.

I WANT THOSE TRIGGERS.

Cannot explain my madness any further.

I have a much better plan. You'll be waiting for over two years. Best have a TON of supplies while you wait for me to come out after SHTF. I'll be underground while you wait, and wait, and wait.

killcen, how old are you, sir?

Can't say exactly, but if you read enough of my posts you can figure a close estimate. Can't post too many details, I only leave bread crumbs now and then. On purpose.

I ASKED YOU A QUESTION

answer me

keep my number anyway

I also like to leave breadcrumbs

like my phone number, (478-772-3088) my real name, (Andrew McGovern) my birthday, (9-8-63) my social security number, (250-44-0304) and my address (233 College Street Macon Ga 31201)

because im very, VERY paranoid

and I live my life in fear

Why would you make yourself an open target like that if you don't have anything to hide? Nevermind. I answered my own question. Fortunately I do have things to hide and that is why I must proceed with extreme OPSEC measures - that is to say - not that they can't find me, I'm just playing a cat and mouse game with them is all. If they want to get me, they better bring a lot of resources and backup (might as well use a drone, it would make it a lot easier). They might just do that someday. Who knows?

Haha I just Google your name again and came across that dunkin donuts story.

Cracks me up everytime. My favorite part is when you text him upping the ante while being questioned by police. Johnny, your hilarious dude.

The fuck is with anglos and chlorine gas, first they tried to get rid of their chlorine gas stock by saying it was of Assad (who fights terrorist) now they claim that the chlorine gas the anglos created is actually from Alqaeda (a terrorist organization), if they really want to dispose of such a thing then just throw it at the sea or something.

Kikery. Kikes are obsessed about gas. Mention an oven or gas shower and its oyyyyyyyyy veyyyyyyyyyyyy! all over again.

Also, chlorine is easier to false flag too, whereas State-supplied weaponized gas/chemicals can be traced if used. So if you want an easy false flag job, just make some DIY homemade chlorine gas, gas some niggers and blame it on the kikes.

Isn't chlorine gas actually a combination of ammonia and chlorine which turns into a purplish toxic gas on impact? If so, very easy to make but NOT recommended. Feds reading this would likely know more than I do, its OK to talk about it here.

lol well, that news article got almost every detail wrong…

seriously

the reporter, Joe Kovac Jr., failed to follow even the most basic rules of journalism, didn't verify any details, didn't interview anybody, and tried to create a 'WACKY, CRAZY NEWS OF THE WEIRD' twist on a story that wasn't actually weird or wacky.

he failed to mention that the employees at the Dunkin Donuts stole my phone, and broke the screen trying to hide it when I called the police. he didnt interview Deputy Mobs who arrived after i called the police. he also failed to mention that for two weeks, I patiently tried to politely negotiate with Mr. Patel to pay the $100 to fix the broken screen, or that 5 minutes before I went to the courthouse to file the small claims litigation, I went to Dozier Law Firm and spoke with an attorney named David Dorer, and specifically asked if it would be illegal to offer not to file litigation if he simply paid the $100…

(it was NOT illegal at all)

he said I was homeless, even though I was renting an apartment from another Bibb County Deputy named April Johnson.

the article was full of shit.

the screen cost $100 to repair, not $1,000

small claims court's limit is $25,000, not $250,000

but …….. I have no regrets…..
it's all good

This isn't you?

towleroad.com/2015/02/ddg10/