Georgia:White woman spots black man with 2 white kids,he tells her to myob,she calls cops

A white woman who spotted a black man babysitting two white children called police and then followed them home in Georgia.

WGCL-TV reported Tuesday that the woman stopped Corey Lewis outside a Cobb County Walmart and asked to speak to the kids. He refused, so she called police and followed them to his home.

An officer arrived and questioned the children, ages 6 and 10, and called their parents, David Parker and Dana Mango. The couple says Lewis is a family friend and their son attends his youth program.

Mango says the officer told her Lewis was questioned because he's a black man driving around with two white children.

Parker said he guesses "B-W-B is the new thing, babysitting while black."

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/georgia-police-called-black-man-babysitting-white-kids-58379698

Attached: dakota-fanning161.jpg (640x435, 59.07K)

Better safe than sorry

When you go so liberal, you threaten your kids safety by having a groid babysitter

Niggers and semites have a bad reputation around kids of any race, so she did the right thing.

Attached: USA - black parenting.webm (224x400, 1.8M)

im a security guard. ive learned that when niggers respond like this, it means they have committed a crime, or are planning to commit one soon.

even if the nigger didnt kidnap those kids, he was still probably selling drugs or stealing from walmart and dragging the kids around with him as an alibi

czeched, nice quads

pedo alert

So true.
Progressives are a danger to everyone.

Attached: LdL8m9i.jpg (960x660, 91.7K)

The kids fucking bleeding whole shit dude!

Yep. The truth of domestic abuse isn't pretty.

She should have minded her own fucking business

Yeah right, white children should never be subjected to niggers. The woman is a hero

I heard that black men abduct white children, especially girls, and sell them on the human trafficking network.

I didn't know you liked putting pussy on a pedestal

*sub-species

Toss her at the wolves.

Then again, the direction this country is going… those could have been kidnapped and I would not have been suprised.

Does anyone have the webm of that nigger bitch babysitter beating up the baby she was watching?

Nigger shouldn't have gotten uppity with the safetyness white woman.

women are still above niggers

nah, niggers can be funny

The parents should be arrested.

maybe when they are killing each other