Feminists Coin New (((Inclusive))) Word "Womxn" to Fight "Patriarchal Language"

Like women, womxn refers to females, but it is an attempt to get away from patriarchal language.
Dr Carla Bradbury-Rance, fellow at King's College London, said the spelling "stems from a longstanding objection to the word woman as it comes from man, and the linguistic routes of the word mean that it really does come from the word man".
The word is also supposed to be inclusive of trans women, and some non-binary people.
But how is it pronounced? "I've heard womxn pronounced in lots of different ways. I've heard some pronounce it 'wo-minx'," Dr Bradbury-Rance says.

archive.fo/GrxVe

Womexicans have to go back. Build that wall 10 ft taller.

I take it "Cunt(s)" wasn't revolutionary enough for these bitches?

they already did this like 30 years ago, "womyn"

But they already had “Womyn”
Did the Y remind them too much of men or something?

They are clinically insane.

Attached: 21332132.jpg (800x784, 131.63K)

Only womyn have vaginas and pussies are not inclusive.
Womxn have front holes.
Keep up with the times.

Yes?
Female = xx
Males = xy
Once they realize males also have that x there will be a third wymqn.

womqn*

Womban

So just wo?
Lol

And here I almost read this as feminists inventing a new coin, meaning a cryptocurrency to fight against patriarchal capitalistic structures. But no, it's literally nothing. Never expect them to put any effort or substance behind their pompous proclamations. At least no effort of their own. All they can ever do is bully others into compliance. Worthless.

Make it 100 feet taller

But going that far back the linguistic roots of the word "man" are gender neutral, thus they are simply stripping themselves of their humanity.

how the fuck can you even pronounce that without sounding lke some lispy goblin faggot?

Good. The more retarded they look to normalfags the better.

Attached: Top kek _2519a075149319a980ec5cee78b2d091.png (145x200, 37.63K)

Remember kids: When you deal with these lunatics tell them your pronouns are I, me and myself and scream at them about being transphobic if they don't use your preferred pronouns.

wombman

And the linguistic root "wo-" means womb, so they're still not including trans women. The purity spiral never ends.
What they need is a term like "people of color" that means everyone but men.
People of gender!

So how do you pronounce that? Wom-zin? Wom-ksyn?

dont bother with that bullshit, user
Just call them cunts

That quickly became a joke. You could just point at it and say feminists are so stupid that they can't spell. Even Beavis & Butt-Head mocked it.

hey OP, Did you know your sign is spelled wrong

are you a stupid chick who puts out?

* the cake hole is the real front hole
cunt is the downunder hole,as distinct from the back hole

I do not take seriously anyone who uses these made up words. To a lesser extent I already look down upon those using homophobia (insert deviant behavior)-phobia or similar.

Why do feminists even use English which is a language of colonization and imperialism? They should invent their own language, that only women can use.

god DAMN!!!

do you guys have ANY idea just
exactly how boring you are ?

no, tell us

someone tell that englishwoman that x is not a vowel