Be atheist

And such is the way of fools.

>Be (((atheist)))

Karma might not be biblical but it still deserving.

Those who draw night to God will have God draw nigh to them. Those who shy away from God will feel His absence.

Nah, they will feel it most and that will be their torment

Attached: 5c461f4b6fa7c1b10877c52b86601fb7436494b5f0f8811786d47597432306ba.jpg (682x960, 82.32K)

Let me rephrase: rejection of God incurs His wrath, and the absence of His love that they have rejected.

Hell is the absence of God's presence.

Most of the big name atheists like Sam Harris, Richard Dawkins, etc. are harder on Islam than Christianity. I don't understand the doublethink that allows some liberals to defend Islam while attacking Christians for much less hardcore expressions of conservative beliefs.

Christians dont behead them for criticizing.

Yeah but how many of them live in countries were that migth be a thing.

Maybe not where that's "a thing", but the Charlie Hebdo killings (just to name one example) prove that even a minority of Muslims in a country could seriously threaten your freedom to criticize them.

Call it cowardly not to take the risk if you want, but the risk is there.

Not to hard considering they'll back track as soon as someone calls them racist for saying anything bad about Islam. See 6:00

Hooktube embedding, nice. I don't think it's of much use though since it appears that it still doesn't stop the view count.

I think hooktube did a update that broke it

Hooktube's owner got greedy and started running ads. Google used that to knock them down a peg. Another website, invidio.us, seems to be a (clunkier) alternative that has survived.

Muslim presence might be higher than Christian one in (((France)))

Ben (((Shapiro)))

It still block ads. That where the money is on Jewtube.

When the video doesn't comprise any of the aforesaid… (well he looks like a big guy

Man, 60's + teenage rebellion is scarry.

Attached: giganticfag.jpg (280x280, 64.29K)

Ad blockers also do that. Hooktube's main purpose appears to be privacy related.

No it’s not.

Hard to believe he got fatter

Not from the Ortho point of view

Don't shoot, let them burn

I wonder if he has that same opinion when it comes to neo-nazis. It's always hilarious how these people always tread on eggshells with their language when it comes to Islam because they know they'll be called bigots and racists if they're too overt, but conservative ideology held by white people immediately makes them the scum of the earth and ripe targets for abuse.

It's not that hard to understand. Criticizing Islam undermines the "diversity is our strength" narrative by making it too obvious that importing people with certain ideologies is a net negative. Criticizing Christianity on the other hand works hand in hand with their overall goal of destroying western cultural identity and Christianity is a pillar of that identity

Imagine actually believing a group of people above the law, beyond criticism who are allowed to ethnically genocide as many people as they see fit are in need of 'help'. I struggle to think of a group of people more privileged today than the muslims.

Attached: 1492429874262.jpg (615x766, 108.23K)