Pussy Pass:Wombman taunts ex to kill new BF,'he has a bigger dick & muscles',ex kills him

A woman has been jailed for four months after pleading guilty to inciting the killing of her boyfriend, who was murdered by her former partner.

Sarah Bramley, 29, revelled in the drama of having David Saunders and Michael Lawson vying for her attention because she had “lost her moral compass”, her barrister told Teesside crown court.

She sent an intimate photograph of herself performing a sex act on Lawson to Saunders, her former partner, “tipping him over the edge”, the court heard.

In the early hours of 1 July last year, Saunders stabbed Lawson through the heart with a kitchen knife.

Bramley, from Darlington, was jailed on Monday after she admitted encouraging or assisting the commission of an offence.

Saunders was jailed for life in December and ordered to serve a minimum of 22-and-a-half years for murder.

The court heard how Bramley and Saunders were involved in a love-hate relationship that frequently mixed messages of love with highly personal abuse.

Saunders, 33, stalked Lawson before getting a taxi to Bramley’s home and launching a surprise attack, stabbing his victim once in the heart.

Saunders and Bramley exchanged furious text and Facebook messages in the hours before the attack, the court heard.

Bramley admitted sending Saunders images of herself performing a sex act on Lawson, before urging him to “feel free to smack the cunt”.

Nick Dry, prosecuting, said it was this chain of events set in motion by Bramley that ultimately gave Saunders the motivation to kill the mild-mannered Lawson, noting she “appeared to revel in the drama” of the situation.

The court was told that after sending the explicit images Bramley forced Lawson out of her home on to the street, fearing Saunders would forcibly enter her home.

Saunders was nearby when Lawson was forced out of the house, and the stabbing occurred after a short chase.

Robert Newcombe, defending, said his client “had lost her moral compass at the time she was affected by substance abuse and alcoholism”.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/oct/08/woman-sarah-bramley-jailed-sex-act-photo-led-boyfriends-murder

Attached: Crazed-knifeman-stabbed-love-rival-to-death-minutes-after-girlfriend-sent-him-photo-of-herself-perfo-1.jpg (1200x630, 78.69K)

Ah 3dpd relationships.

Attached: IMG_2233.JPG (768x431, 31.4K)

Zig Forums supports this

"Encouraging the commision of an offense"
That absolute state of Bongland: You can be jailed for saying "DO IT FAGGOT"

Oh dear, I hope she finds it again. Maybe she left it in her sock drawer.

Fucking cunt.

Not news

She can go look for it when the muzzies stone her for all I care

>four months

Attached: these fucking assholes.webm (640x360, 2.43M)

No seriously guys. NEVER FUCK CRAZY

This. Why do these retards always kill the new bf instead of the cunty ex?

Men are expendable.
She sending that picture to her ex doesn't count as abuse to the gynocentric jewdicial system though.
“had lost her moral compass at the time she was affected by substance abuse and alcoholism”.
It's never the cunt's fault.

Well hello there roastie.

he's just reporting what the legal system has made apparent

because Zig Forums only cares about making white babies. They have no other morals or principles. Pic related

Attached: 8033139fbf5cb1e60cab5c3e16a2ca23.jpg (1280x912, 156.85K)

Then how come every white nationalist I've spoken to is antinatalist as shit? I've even told those faggots that if they want to counteract our REPLACEMENT LEVEL BIRTHRATE all they need to do is GET A GIRLFRIEND AND FUCKING BREED and all they talk about is how women are stupid or worthless or all coalburners. They talk big shit about the day of the rope but they don't have the balls to try and actually secure a future for their genetic heritage by making kids. It's embarrassing. Even /r9k/ gets out more these days than nu/pol/, shit like that is what made me leave.

had to look that up…show off

I'm waiting for In vitro gametogenes(see, I know big words to) so I can have a fam with my aryan BF

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 75.17K)

nupol like every other leftist shithole blames white men for the current state of society.

obviously, you have little (or no)
experience with women…………

if you did, you'd know that
the crazy ones are the only
ones worth fucking…………

you remind me of a little child,
warning people to "never eat
yogurt", because it's 'yucky'

this 'news story' isn't worthy of
comment, other than to say how
weird you British people are……

how you talk, how
you phrase things

it's fucking creepy……

Normies are retarded animals.

#LegalizeCuntMurderWorlwide
#LCMW

Attached: limey lime old bean.jpg (1000x664, 118.61K)