Minecraft Creator Markus Persson: Leftist Have Gone Crazy, Taken Over By Evil

IT'S CALLED COMMUNISM!

Minecraft creator Markus Persson has warned that the political left has “literally been taken over by evil” forces.

Persson, who is a self-made billionaire, made the comments on Twitter during a discussion about how the left deploys deceitful personal attacks against its political adversaries.

Infowars.com reports:

Tweeting from his verified ‘@Notch’ account to 3.7 million followers, the 39-year-old Swede wrote, “I know people don’t like it when I point this out, but the left has been taken over by evil,” adding, “And I mean that literally.”

I know people don't like it when I point this out, but the left has been taken over by evil.

And I mean that literally.

— Notch (@notch) October 4, 2018

He went on to agree with another Twitter user that intersectional feminists were actively working to deprive other people of rights, remarking that such individuals are intent on “selfishness, greed, lying, and willingness to cause suffering.”

My step further is more "selfishness, greed, lying, and willingness to cause suffering"

— Notch (@notch) October 4, 2018

Persson has proven himself willing to address political issues in the past, having previously tweeted “It’s ok to be white” while arguing that white privilege is a “made up metric.”

He also tweeted that there should be a “heterosexual pride day,” but subsequently walked back the comment.

archive.fo/Dplxp
yournewswire.com/minecraft-creator-leftists-taken-over-evil/

Attached: Minecraft Creator Markus Persson -Leftist Have Gone Crazy, Taken Over By Evil.gif (678x377, 142.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=afcudstM9zA
youtube.com/watch?v=JqrC_tr0bU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he means jews

LMMFAO!!

just look at this fat fucking DORK!!

nobody gives a flying fuck
about the 'opinions' of an
adult male who has devoted
his life to VIDEO GAMES

I don't care if he developed Minecraft

neither do WOMEN… because Minecraft
is for losers!! all video games are for
losers!! this fat fucking piece of shit
IS ACTUALLY WEARING A FEDORA!!!!!!!

what a fucking douchebag

Attached: PicsArt_10-11-11.58.30.jpg (1286x1068, 181.88K)

He also tweeted that there should be a “heterosexual pride day,”

why would HE say that ?……

the only way that fat fucking swollen bearded fedora wearing overgrown little sissy child could ever get any pussy would be by paying a prostitute (a public urinal) to fuck him, and even THEN, the prostitute would be repulsed.

Welcome back Johnny.

lol

He invented much more famous and influental creative material than, let's say, you. You think he isn't more paid and desired?

self-made billionaire…………..

yet he hasn't been able to overcome his self-consciousness and embarrassing low self-esteem about his male pattern baldness?

BREAKING NEWS!!

THIS is what you threw away your life for

Attached: minecraft-scn-2.jpg (1600x900, 218.92K)

so…. you decided
to never get any pussy
''for THIS ??!!!'

Attached: maxresdefault(2).jpg (1280x720, 124.64K)

OP here. The last game I ever played was the NES system back in the day when my daughter was still a kid. We played, I think it was duck hunters(?) together.

okay, Tarvi

Attached: IMG_20181011_122005.jpg (1079x1662, 343.3K)

And here we see Notch's analysis on the evil of the left made physical for everyone to see: Jogny Unhinged!

Whatcha slidin' Neptberg?

well, let me go
'out of character'
and applaud you

because you're obviously a reasonably intelligent man, and apparently, you don't fit the cookie cutter mold of imageboard users, who somehow decided to allow themselves to become sexually and socially stunted shut-ins, forever languishing in the void between infancy and adulthood, all due to the idiotic voluntary immersion into video games

I mean, seriously…….

just look at how STUPID it is

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 272.53K)

lol @ you trying to
associate 'leftist
politics' with my
lifelong observation
that VIDEO GAMES
turn men into FAGGOTS

user, I'm what they call a "boomer". I lived most of my life and all I have to tell are stories of my past.

number one: there is NOTHING anonymous about me

number two: same here, sir

…..wWOWw…..

at least drugs give something back

(3D wow © 1995 by Johnny Neptune)

Attached: 2708069-gameplay_minecraftxbone_skyrimworld_20141028.jpg (1280x720, 134.62K)

If I didn't want to be anonymous I'd likely join a lot of fellow boomer peers on Facebook. But I like my privacy plus I don't like the way Facebook censors everything controversial. Could you imagine me ranting on Facebook? They'd have me shadow banned within a day over the news I post.

no insult required

this speaks for itself

Attached: e01-Steve.png (550x340, 63.37K)

I respect your desire to remain anonymous

I guess

but that's not the way I've ever lived my life

Neither mine, only my online life. I know about the spooks and hackers that lurk around all of us.

When they first rolled out the internet I actually assumed it would be shut down completely years later lol, because I had a feeling the government would not like the fact that they could not control the narrative anymore. I guess I was half right.

The same evil forces that paid him billions to transform his biggest achievement into a scam to trick children out of money.

Tell us old man…do you also hate LEGO?

lessee here….

hmmmmm…….

PUSSY…. or VIDEOGAMES….

gee, what a tough decision

Attached: PicsArt_10-11-12.41.20.jpg (1300x1080, 198.19K)

Tell me, LITTLE BOY….
have you ever had two girls ask you to fuck both of them in the ass together?

V I D E O G A M E S :

the only thing on planet earth that could possibly ever make a billionaire completely irrelevant

Attached: IMG_20181011_124654.jpg (1079x1155, 164.65K)

Nope. But I had threesomes on two different occasions. Wasn't really great either, buy hey you only live once. Anyway back to my question…is it wrong for kids to use tools for creativity? And can this creativity be acceptable without creating something of importance?

He's not wrong.

Video games were meant for kids in my opinion, not teenagers or adults. TV was originally meant for an hour of entertainment when you came home from work too, and it wouldn't broadcast 24/7 originally either.

They now use video games and TV to dumb down the population and make them unproductive. Its a form of subversion now days.

Attached: PicsArt_10-11-12.54.22.jpg (1621x1080, 266.4K)

lol, is that real?

that's a good question, and I'm going to answer it in a minute after I post two more pictures

EGG ZACK LEE™

Attached: PicsArt_10-11-12.51.49.jpg (1625x1080, 170.79K)

I'm a moral man, but I tell you what, if I were his age that dame would have been getting laid.

some men simply don't find women to be important

Attached: PicsArt_10-11-12.53.07.jpg (1558x1080, 296.59K)

Yeah Makus Persson is sane

This type of language is why these people can't be taken seriously. Leftists haven't gone crazy, taken over by evil. They've gone jewish, co-opted by jews.

That is correct, but it's much more evil than that…children are targeted by a gambling schemes, games are being build up as political propaganda, interactivity is frowned upon by investors, creativity is forced away for Hollywood business plans, since games became the biggest entertainment economy it's now riddled with fraud, tax evasion, racist outsourcing, illegal takeovers to destroy companies and harvest their licenses and talents and even the rich are specifically targeted by scams that mentally manipulate them to pay endlessly…up to the point where the designer would corrupt the game itself to market some shit to the target, with no regards to other costumers.

okay… now….
back to your question(s)

I've actually got like seven different answers, but I'm going to try to Chisel it down to one, so if it is incomplete then please forgive me….

technology is a great opportunity for CREATIVITY……

I am an old-school professional illustrator who painted my first magazine cover at the age of 12. I grew up drawing with pens and pencils, painting applied arts with paint brushes and canvas…

way before they had computers, I taught myself how to do photo realism with the airbrush….

as technology advanced, I replaced my airbrushing with Photoshop. I taught myself how to model animate and render full-blown 3D animation on the old Commodore amiga years before IBM platform PCS could handle it.

so, YES… using these tools to create is the whole idea… computers are amazing Creative Studios, whether you're doing graphics or animation or music or whatever….

hell, even creating video games' is a cool project…..

but PLAYING VIDEO GAMES is not 'creating' anything….

playing video games is nothing more then spending valuable chunks of your life wasting your time inside of somebody else's creativity.

when you stand up and walk away from the video game, you have created nothing, you have left him nothing behind.

myself? I always like to start with nothing and when I finally walk away from the computer, there is a tangible product that didn't exist before… Something that I created….

and it's not important if that creation is amazing or stupendous or if if it's terrible and worthless….

because I'm not doing it for anybody else but me…..

Look I'm not advocating for video games per se, but Minecraft is the video game equivalent of LEGO, and despite or maybe even because of the minimalist graphics, this game encourages the player to go all out in creativity.

I mean look at this, all handcrafted inside the game.

youtube.com/watch?v=afcudstM9zA

DON'T MISS THE NEW BOMBSHELL REPORT!

He's got more money that you will ever have.

And he can get all the pussy he wants, unlike you who has to go after young girls.

Attached: Johnny Nep is a perv.png (1188x250, 10.37K)

You're new here, don't ya? You know Neptune may be the board troll, but he never made a secret out of his abstract libido, so you don't have to screenshot some evidence here…just ask him.

they were always like that

ADDENDUM:

I would be remiss if I failed
to mention the DETRIMENTAL
effects of video games………

it goes way beyond not being creative

kids who play videogames
have disconnected from
real life interaction. they
become isolated introverts
who miss out on basic
essential rites of passage

they don't form real bonds
they become more accustomed
to interacting with 'virtual friends'
and less accustomed to actual
real life socialization (which is
probably THE most important
skill an adult human can have)

they become sedentary

lazy little fucks…. unrealistic
they grow to expect to have
their asses wiped for them,
as they sink deeper into their
creepy little cocoon.

they also become desensitized to violence, being over bombarded with images and actions of shooter scenarios and explosions, depersonalizing and dehumanizing them, all while simultaneously sinking deeper and deeper into their own personal chasm of isolation.

(I'm NOT suggesting that every kid who plays first person shooters becomes a mass murderer, but you would be lying if you told me that all of the School shooters didn't grow up a playing first person shooter games, and had a complete lack of real life socialization skills, so there's definitely a connection somewhere)

as if that's not bad enough, the real problem comes in when these children grow up and become adults….

correction… They might become adults but they never actually grow up…..

these same detrimental effects Linger on, and now during the most crucial part of their lives, as they have entered into adulthood, they remain trapped in an infantile state….

they end up making bizarre excuses and justifications, telling themselves that women are evil, how everything is a conspiracy, all while expecting their mother to continue paying their internet bill and rent….

of course this is a generalization

and it doesn't apply across the board

but this generalization is nevertheless quite accurate, and it's fair to say that my template applies to at least 80% of adult video game players…

This goes all way back to the creation of Hollywood, to Jews taking over print media and combining the two into a tool to influence public perception and politics…since then it's a straight plan to use future technical advancements to create the ultimate enslavement tool for the masses. And that's just the media side of it, before that it was the same thing with religions.

let's forget the virtual 'video' aspect…….

if you're suggesting that adult males playing with Legos is considered to be creativity, then I'm going to suggest you need to grow up!!!

hint: your inferiority complex is showing

(I'm trying to help you, just like if you had toilet paper stuck to your shoe)

The irony is that you are socializing virtually on an online forum.

Attached: PicsArt_10-11-01.41.53.jpg (1440x1080, 226.09K)

I didn't say that and believe it or not Minecraft (even before Microsoft corrupted it) was and is mostly played by literal kids. They love to build stuff inside the game and create their own met games with it. And what you call virtual video was handcrafted to look like this, what you see in the video is from the eyes of the player character, who's sitting inside a movable mine cart. So all those visual effects had to be build block by block and aligned with the path of the cart to work. This game is a one in a million gem, created by this one guy with a vision to take LEGO digital. And he sold it all away for greed, not that I blame him, who could say no to six billion dollar, but this is just another sad example how Jewish capitalism is destroying creativity for future generations.

meta games

the REAL irony is that I'm married, with kids, and I have actually had to LIMIT my real life friends, because in my life, with being involved in the art community, being in a band, being a strip club DJ, having worked for Warner Bros Records, etc., I found myself being somewhat of a social yellow jacket (not a social butterfly) and I really needed to just pick and choose the handful of real-life friends that I wanted to interact with.

hint: since I wouldn't be caught
dead playing video games

I wouldn't know Minecraft
from World of Warcraft or
Super Mario Brothers or
Call of Duty or Miss Pac-Man

I'm not specifically talking about any particular video game….

I'm talking about video games in general

lol why don't you tell us about how much you love the taste of cum again johnny? telling your gay stories always seems to calm you down

I know that, but never the less Minecraft is this one specific ingenious individual between the great masses of shit. Credit where credit is due and all that. Also it's really worth playing (the original non Microsoft version)…even you would get a chuckle out of building a giant block vagina, with a Neptune head coming out of it.

But otherwise you're right and games are far too damaging to humans and males specifically.

JEWS: while greed isn't limited to us

I'll gladly agree that we perfected it…….

and there's a very good reason why we managed to take over, running the world from behind the scenes:

because we COULD……

your people had the same amount of time and opportunities to do it, too

………………………..but you didn't

WE did………….

it's simple:
we're smarter than you

keep in mind I'm simply
being an antagonist

it's nothing personal

I'm just having fun

for example, while you're obviously not a stupid man (and believe it or not you have earned my respect today) that still won't stop me from being a nuisance

like reminding you that 'nevertheless' is one word

He's not wrong, but he's pretty late on that.

okay, time to make a few business calls

I've been procrastinating, delaying a client who wants some architectural renderings…..

everyone be well

lol you finally find another homeless man who's standards are low enough to pay you a dime to let you blow him good for you little guy

I'm not sure exactly what constitutes
your interpretation of 'evil'……

or what you consider to be the opposite of 'evil'……

I don't think I've ever seen any
real life anecdotal evidence
of either concept before…..

sounds like yet another example of basing your beliefs on OTHER PEOPLE'S CONCEPTS

lol i thought you were leaving to suck cock manlet what happened to that did your date cancel on you when he saw your fetal alcohol syndrome face?

I think its thugs like AntiFA (anti first amendment is what I call them) who beat innocent people up is who he is referring to as "evil"… and they are, thuggery is evil in nature.

sir, I have read and assimilated
your epic tangential insult barrage.

and I have found your words to be
needlessly hurtful, having permanently
bruised my inner self, leaving me
irreversibly damaged.

lol faggot

Look you're not a jew, you're a proxy…a lesser Jew. Unimportant to the bigger picture. What you're ignoring, pushing aside or deliberately trying to slide is the fact that the Jewish race has an endgame tied to Zionism. You think that's absurd and unrealistic, BUT…and here comes the redpill most Jews can't even comprehend…while the lesser Jews are busy corrupting and taking the world over with greed, the true religiously fanatics are pulling the same game on you, waiting to have total security from persecution. Then they will slowly infiltrate and replace the proxies, kill of the goyim and start the real endgame.

Jews today are just a stepping stone for what was planned since the beginning of time. Alas this is irrelevant to both of us, since we both don't have any pull in the outcome. It's just one of those secret of human nature things present folks are not ready to digest yet. So don't dwell on it.

As for me…I couldn't give a shit what kikes are pulling if it wasn't for the fact that the destruction they leave behind robs me of the thinks I desire. Therefore I will use any chance to persecute, expose, derail or hinder them until I die.

like I said, this client has been hounding me to execute some front elevation architectural renderings of his new proposed commercial development for a week or so already……

….and I've admittedly been
procrastinating, avoiding him

your post reminded me
that another couple hours
of procrastination won't hurt

Recall the leftist thug who recently kicked an innocent peaceful woman because she was holding up a pro-life sign. She did nothing to deserve that, she wasn't yelling or doing anything, just standing there peacefully protesting. This leftist thug comes up to her and POW! kicks her down.

things

Fortunately after people found out who he was, he later turned himself in to the police. That was the right thing to do.

lol okay so you got dumped by a homeless man because even he has higher standards too bad for you you'll lose your virginity someday little guy

You forget that standing on a street with a sign is called political protesting, which incites reactions. So don't expect peace while protesting someones opinion (no matter how stupid they may be).

Attached: Screenshot_20181011-142824.png (1080x1920, 155.35K)

He's not wrong, you know?

ahem………

dude, my wife and I both LAUGHED OUR ASSES OFF watching that video!!

we thought it was hilarious….

not for any political reasons
neither of us gives a flying fuck
about 'leftwing' or 'rightwing'

(that shit is even more boring than playing Minecraft)

we just thought it was FUNNY

just because it WAS funny

fuck that lady. to hell with her

fuck the guy who kicked her

fuck babies. they're gross

fuck the entire human race

my wife and I both believe
the entire human race deserves
to be kicked in the face

one by one

Attached: Screenshot_20181011-142835.png (1080x1920, 310.88K)

Honestly, when I look back on my life, I spent more time enjoying shaping worlds in my own image than I ever did spending time with the biomasses that surround the pussy. The pleasure of ejaculation is easily acheivable without listening to a nag and trying, hopelessly, to ever make her happy. If I had the last 25 years to do over again, I'd probably go full MGTOW and invest in the RealDoll and Fleshlight companies while it was still relatively inexpensive to do so.
I'll take fighting pigmen in the Nether over fighting with my wife over money any day of the week.

I'm not going to insult you or your manhood

I'm simply going to say…..
I've never experienced any of those negative aspects to a relationship with a woman before

The average person hates thugs for a good reason, the only time I laugh is when the thug gets locked up for their actions. Now to me? THATS FUNNY.

Oh, and I also laugh at stories of attempted burglaries gone wrong, when the thieves catch a .44 to their chest. Thats funny too.

I mean, obviously no relationship is perfect, and of course humans will be humans, and have disagreements and bumpy roads…

even more frequent are the incidents where the age old axiom 'familiarity breeds contempt' holds true, and two people can be around each other so much that they get on each other's nerves…

of course…..

but 'listening to a nag and trying, hopelessly, to ever make her happy', fighting over money ?…….

nope

The irony is that the same arguments you used against videogames can be said for the internet which is the platform you are using to virtually argue.

on that point, you and I have differing opinions, which is okay

on this point, you and I have similar opinions, which is okay

I always say that exact thing

this IS my 'video game'

except I've already lived my life….

I'm old as fuck….
I had SO MUCH PUSSY
and so many opportunities i seized
and lived my life

so it's not like 'this' is going to turn me into a socially, sexually failed child trapped in an adults body

here's an SMS conversation I had with Jon Fox just a day or two ago

Attached: PicsArt_10-10-03.42.52.jpg (1080x1920, 155.9K)

I don't deny it at all

I've always been well aware of it

Attached: PicsArt_10-10-03.44.03.png (1080x1920, 137.14K)

I'm a walking contradiction

Attached: PicsArt_10-10-03.44.57.png (1080x1920, 161.73K)

oh, the IRONY !!

Attached: PicsArt_10-10-03.45.54.png (1080x1920, 154.6K)

Go straight to hell boomerfag.

Attached: hate.jpg (502x494, 208.87K)

How do you know the guy is not Gen X? Sounds like he is is if he's raising a family and working so hard these days. Boomers (as myself) are typically retired by now. Gen X is still working though.

Yep, life is a game. No set correct way to live. We all share the same end.

That's good you feel content.

good!! I just called my client, and he's busy today doing cleanup after the hurricane went over us last night…

AWESOME

LMMFAO !!!

see?….. you just made it all
W O R T H W H I L E !!

exactly, sir !!!

and I indeed do

Then its time to educate yourself:

no thanks i dont want to sign up for that dignity siphon: youtube.com/watch?v=JqrC_tr0bU4