BOOM! Veritas Undercover Footage Exposes Tennessee Democrat Lied About About Kavanaugh

VIDEO: youtube.com/watch?v=m9bjb46FtG0
BACKUP: www116.zippyshare.com/v/BueDclyC/file.html

Staffers for Tennessee Democratic candidate Phil Bredsen admitted to undercover investigators that the supposedly moderate politician was lying to his base about supporting then-Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh in order to pander to his base.

The admissions were revealed in a 10 minute video released Wednesday night by James O'Keefe of Project Veritas.

In the video, Bredsen campaign field organizer Will Stewart calls residents of Tennessee "ignorant" - claiming that his boss only announced support for Kavanaugh to earn political points among voters.

"So he’ll lose voters if he says yes [to not confirming Kavanaugh?]" asks the Veritas journalist.

"Oh, straight up, yeah," Stewart responds.

"Are the people of Tennessee that ignorant?" asks the Veritas mole.

"Yeah," Stewart says.

The undercover operative then feigns confusion as to whether Bredsen would actually vote for Kavanaugh, to which Stewart replies: "He wouldn’t. But he’s saying he would… Which I don’t know if it makes it worse or better," adding that the lie actually "makes it better."

Another staffer, Maria Amalla, confirmed - "…It's a political move.. He thinks that like we're down like half a point right now. It’s like really close and we’re losing by a point or two. So he thinks that if like by saying this he’s appealing to more moderate republicans and he’ll get more of them to vote for us."

"I guess we won't know until November 6th if this was worth it," she added.

archive.fo/ygDNw
zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-11/veritas-undercover-tennessee-democrat-lied-about-kavanaugh-support-pander-votes

Attached: Veritas Undercover Footage Exposes Tennessee Democrat Lied About About Kavanaugh.jpg (840x480, 37.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sorry for the "About About", I'll correct that for the Zig Forums thread.

news bump

BACKED UP. Will be posting to alternative video sites.

Good idea. Election time is coming up. Jewtube can put an age restriction or delete political videos.

I have been backing up a TON of videos. Youtube is getting their servers ripped 24/7 by MANY OF US. All the good stuff is going to the alternatives sooner or later.

bumping real news

This is the asshole Taylor wants people to vote for? Some liar? She chose this bridge to die on lmao.

bumping such just actual rational real legit true confirmed freakin' factual ultra news

legit bump

Actual relevant news that actually effects our lives. You'd never hear that on nu-Zig Forums. They'll just call you a kike tell you not to vote and start spamming esoteric hitlerism shit

Well, it gets sliden here too. The shills and disinfo agents are all over the image boards today.

theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/

the scoundrel

Attached: pinocchio_trump_cage.jpg (564x456, 56.67K)

Real news bump

American politician assumes constituents are dumb as typical americans. this is a bipartisan thing. you say what will get you think will get you the most votes

Attached: americlaps.webm (680x384, 4.68M)

wow no johnny neptune shitflinging yet

lol

anti-slide

anti-slide

anti-slide

real news

they can't stand this news

Yep. Just like the last leaks. Bump.

wow, what's this real news?

Bump. Veritas got to keep doing what they're doing.

They will, this is the beginning of a new series. But don't forget to check the catalog as much as you can and bump it back. THERE WILL BE ASSHOLES WHO SLIDE IT!

Project Veritas is an Israeli protection ring funded by B'nai B'rith and the Devos kikes.

What? For real? They still are doing great work exposing corruption. Bias, yes, but still good work.

again6

they will keep sliding, I'll keep bumping

A politician lied to get more votes? Oh my God! I couldn't be more unsurprised! Just further reinforces my belief to NOT vote based on the individual candidates, but rather purely by party. No such thing as a "moderate" politician that reaches across party lines. Democrats vote Democrat and Republicans vote Republican, simply as that. Anything else is a lie for idiots to be hoodwinked.

CENSORED

REAL NEWS

Wow, call Fox, we have some breaking news right here

Many Zig Forums were hoodwinked by this dude because their obsession over Taylor Swift who told them to trust this guy. Some have waken up to it. Thats why the shills try very hard to slide it.

Yes politicians lie and everyone knows it. The point is this is on footage, its actually admitted by his staffers and he has an election coming up too! Do you think he wants this video out there? Hell NO.

legit fit bumparoo

OY VEY!

SLIDE THIS GOIYM!