Alert! ICANN To Shut Down The Internet For 48 Hours To Install New Backdoors Into DNS System

Internet users be ready for a widespread network outage that could restrict users from accessing internet. Internet users across the globe are expected to face internet disruption for the next 48 hours. According to Russia Today, the internet will be disrupted for users as key domain servers undergo routine maintenance.

The report from the Russian news organization claims that Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) is preparing for maintenance work of domain servers and related network infrastructure. ICANN is planning to change cryptographic key during this maintenance work, which will result in downtime in internet activity across the globe. The planned maintenance set to be undertaken by ICANN will help protect the Domain Name System (DNS), which acts as internet’s very own address book.

Experts are already claiming the change in cryptographic key will help prove as a necessary step for internet protection. This move will help prevent cyber attacks aimed at the DNS systems in the future. The Communications Regulatory Authority (CRA) said this internet shutdown across the globe is necessary to ensure a secure, stable and resilient DNS system.

“To further clarify, some internet users might be affected if their network operators or Internet Service Providers (ISPs) have not prepared for this change. However, this impact can be avoided by enabling the appropriate system security extensions,” it added.

If you have been planning to unwind or disconnect from internet for sometime then here is a great opportunity to do, with a fact that internet might be down for maintenance. It is now confirmed that internet users will face difficulties in accessing web pages or making transactions for the next 48 hours.

archive.fo/yVohR
bgr.in/news/internet-across-the-globe-to-face-downtime-over-the-next-48-hours-icann/

Attached: ICANN To Shut Down The Internet For 48 Hours To Install New Backdoors Into DNS System.jpg (800x521, 300.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ValdikSS/GoodbyeDPI
github.com/ValdikSS/GoodbyeDPI/
archive.fo/isnXt
web.archive.org/web/20180921124309/https://8ch.net/prepare/res/22.html
theverge.com/2018/10/16/17987280/youtube-down-outage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Unironically THANKS OBAMA

They're putting in Deep Packet Inspection in order to cut people they don't like off the internet! MAYDAY!

BACKUP ALL P2P CLIENTS YOU CAN NOW

BACKUP ALL OPERATING SYSTEMS YOU CAN, SOFTWARE AND P2P CLIENTS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

shit thread
sage

Biggest news of the day. Things just keep getting worse. Its all going down!

Sage rejected and discarded never to see daylight again.

Checklist to bypass dns controlled ICANN systems
check
check
check
Check
Check
Check
Need to do that one. So all the main websites I use don't need ICANN controlled dns, so go ahead and "shut down" the internet. Short of ISP's intentionally blocking traffic maliciously I will be fine. Especially if ICANN and its servers stopped existing today, which would be awesome.

use opendns

What about this too?

github.com/ValdikSS/GoodbyeDPI

Can someone tell me how you do all this? I am no tech junkie.

goodbyeDPI doesn't do shit. All it does is re-arrange the header of the packets. If you actually examine the contents against known patterns then you still get blocked. Use TOR with obfs bridges. Not only does it obfuscated the header, it also makes any traffic, bittorrent, ipfs, gnunet, etc look like a https request to a allowed website like jewgle.com

What P2P clients have IPFS enabled so far?

follow the instructions, click on the download link that opens up a new page. Download the zip file. Both the X86 and X86_64 packages are in folders. Open and run the .exe file that best suits your operating system.

Attached: Goodbye DPI download link.JPG (945x349, 41.4K)

screen cap of the download link page

Attached: download links.JPG (1135x532, 61K)

What it will look like after running it as administrator.

Attached: command prompt.JPG (1016x772, 78.6K)

Isn't this only useful for russians or something like that?

No, it protects your ISP from deep packet inspection. The default mode will probably work for most people.

lol this is total bullshit jfl if you fell for it

No, I said that wrong. It protects you from your ISP (or anyone else) from using deep packet inspection capabilities on your internet traffic. Even if you're using a VPN, it doesn't protect you from deep packet inspection (invasion of privacy)

Intresting, is there a linux version?
Or does this only affect windows users?

The default mode will work for most people.

Attached: compatability mode default mode.JPG (1361x273, 74.03K)

Read this website. I do not see a version for Linux specifically

github.com/ValdikSS/GoodbyeDPI/

Who needs a DNS when you use Tor ?

I found one but it's in russian, lel.

I'd be shocked if it only affected Windows users, because internet traffic is not operating system dependent.

If you're using Linux, your operating system is mostly invulnerable to attack, much more robust than Windows ever thought about being.

I'd still advise "borrowing" your neighbors wifi, simultaneously using a VPN, Tor and keyscrambler if you want safety and privacy.

Use of TOR is obvious when it is used, and your traffic is suspiciously encrypted. It raises suspicion among ISPs and LE if you have it on your machine.

I2P is also good with Tor, and some websites won't let you view them without running I2p.

What is that? Why does one need it?

Don't use windows you faggot. With OBFS bridges your tor traffic looks like normal https traffic so that's not a problem either.

opennic is good too.

Im fucking stupid when it comes to wifi shit but id like to ask what can i do to "borrow" my neighbors wifi?

lurk moar faggot

Use wifi cracking tools. Most people do not have Mac filtering enabled on their wireless routers, which means that once you have the password, the router will allow you to access the internet through it.

The same proccess used to get the key to crack the plaintext of the wpa2 connection can be used to sniff mac adresses. I hope you do realise that mac adresses can be changed using FOSS software. Mac filtering is objectively useless.

Last I checked it wasn't April fucking 1. Keeping this bumped.

Yet still provides an additional hurdle that if is disabled, is easier to get through

Given the choice between getting into either neighbor's wifi (one enabled, one disabled), I'll take the one that has it disabled.

shit thread

hard sage

Attached: 1516154563625.png (600x600, 44.55K)

sage unraveled

Can we create off the grid internets to basically archive everything before the switch? solar powered wlans with Linux 386 boxes.
The undernet is born!

sage bombasted and eradicated, left to bump while saturated by just true real legit actual rational factual freakin' ultra such Bad! news

legit news

SURE ARE A LOT OF LITTLE SAGE POSTS SAYING "SHIT THREAD" IN HERE IN THE MIDDLE OF PEOPLE SHARING SECURITY SHIT. I WONDER WHY.

You're the kind of person that hears "cruising for a bruising" and confusedly replies that you aren't even in a vehicle. I wanna tell you to stop being so autistic, but there's not really any point here.

true news

Why is some of the biggest news that effects us personally now considered "non news" and sliden so hard? Seriously, have people become this zombified?

Thanks for the tips!

So how does DPI work if your on an encrypted internet connection? Its not like it can detect exactly what the hell your doing if its encrypted right? Because I have a private VPN and it has encryption enabled.

lets just revive carrier pidgeons networks

ALERT!
/killcen/ shuts down his brain again for some more paranoid shit

This entire thread is just pedos freaking out that they might get caught.

Attached: obvious.mp4 (480x480, 504.09K)

good boy, sit & roll

ACTUAL NEWS

Because idiots choose to be stupid.

With solar power we can make networks that will last forever. moving parts? Flash Drives and huge bladed heat sinks. redundancy.
The Undernet is real. Don't let the 386 fool you. we can find a sweet spot on processors for power consumption.

Share all the security shit you want. I'm saging cause I don't bump fake news.

Protip: You don't need fake news in order to share security shit. There's 100s of other places that are better suited for discussing security. You're actually making people care less about security by solely talking about it in the same sentence as bullshit.

Attached: fuck u dude.jpg (500x312, 53.9K)

DOUBLE SAGE

Also I've been on the internet non-stop for the past 48 hours. Checkmate atheists.

Attached: lol.png (844x689, 652.35K)

T-T-T-TRIPLE SAGE!!!

Just noticed there's not a single mention of meshnet in this entire thread. Yeah, this thread is 50% CIAniggers and 40% panicked pedos.

Attached: being a bastard works.jpeg (600x600, 114.02K)

Or maybe we don't spill our autism like you did with your ramblings. Meshnet would be great, but it is just hot air. Meanwhile all the old fucks are still puttering along on forgotten old networks/protocols. Nothing except for minor things has changed for them hardware/software wise and there is no need. Basically you're retarded.

Attached: 3ce59b046f8aab380911ef924733d270e65478c68ae0e3443ce98295c7180805.jpg (1294x478, 89.36K)

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Attached: nice one.jpg (237x237, 14.81K)

If it is so practical it would have already developed organically because nearly every where and everyone has the hardware in their homes.

You ignored the second half of my post. I wonder why?

Attached: 363d93f958c099cd3d2f077751b8128f08e6773ff8d7df57138416329132c3b8.jpg (640x390, 16.63K)

Im trying to learn more about security online etc. how would I know its safe to download n run that program, I've seen what people do to ill informed people on the 4 b4, and I do not want to be that guy

It isn't the end of the world just because Facebook or Instagram takes one second longer to load. Sensationalist garbage, packets will flow just fine without vanity domains.

Learn Proper OPSEC: >>>/prepare/22 | archive.fo/isnXt
web.archive.org/web/20180921124309/https://8ch.net/prepare/res/22.html

Github is open source so typically these things are routinely checked by tech junkies and experts. But you can't be 100% sure its safe, but the fact its open source makes it more transparent.

its been 3 days since this post
IT DIDNT HAPPEN
YALL ARE RETARDED

actual news

sliden, bumped

Meshnet will develop organically in a decade or two but it's not even existed for 5 years yet. Plus there is currently no necessity for it because it's still trivial to buy illegal drugs off darknet in almost every country in the world.

Attached: your friendly neighborhood spiderman.jpg (454x500, 106.42K)

HAHAHAAHAHAH and you leftists are still DUMB enough to believe this shit. I worry for the future.

Attached: reflective.jpg (420x262, 80.98K)

ACTUAL NEWS

legit real news bump

I have everything I need backed up regardless. Do ICANN and everyone else, US-RUssia-China-whatever BTFO!

news bumparoo

such news

back to the top

-89-7457457869

I must have missed it while I was doing more important things. Did I miss anything all that important? Did the world end? Did the sky actually fall this time?

Attached: PicsArt_10-14-12.29.47-uXIq0ow6PZknzbeexosO7Z_A6N6aSRqomFew_rb1NLjCdz-DKfpPEcWUpyBTeihfqPvgX3t7ONOx-UtcPlodpQ==.jpg (1634x1080, 267.55K)

anti-slide

Know about the recent Youtube outages and all the rumors going on about it?

Pay attention folks, I warned you about this in advance.

theverge.com/2018/10/16/17987280/youtube-down-outage

A lot of people were complaining about it, I told you ICANN was placing backdoors in the DNS system and this would cause some outages. You didn't believe me did you? Well….