Goldman Sachs: Curing Cancer Is Not A Sustainable Business Model, Goyim!

JUST TAKE THE CHEMO, GOYIM!

Curing patients of terminal illnesses, such as cancer, is not a “sustainable business model,” according to a new report by banking giant Goldman Sachs that suggests curing patients is not profitable enough, unlike “long-term treatment.”

The investment firm also urged investors to resist backing pioneering “gene therapy” treatments as “one-shot cures” are bad for business in the long term.

In a report entitled “The Genome Revolution,” the worlds fifth largest bank asks: “Is curing patients a sustainable business model?”

Analyst Salveen Richter wrote in the note to clients Tuesday says that long-term treatments garner far more revenue than “one-shot cures,” saying:

“The potential to deliver ‘one-shot cures’ is one of the most attractive aspects of gene therapy, genetically-engineered cell therapy, and gene editing.

“However, such treatments offer a very different outlook with regard to recurring revenue versus chronic therapies.

“While this proposition carries tremendous value for patients and society, it could represent a challenge for genome medicine developers looking for sustained cash flow.”

According to CNBC, Richter cited Gilead Sciences’ treatments for hepatitis C, which achieved cure rates of more than 90 percent.The company’s U.S. sales for these hepatitis C treatments peaked at $12.5 billion in 2015, but have been falling ever since.

Goldman estimates the U.S. sales for these treatments will be less than $4 billion this year, according to a table in the report.

“GILD is a case in point, where the success of its hepatitis C franchise has gradually exhausted the available pool of treatable patients,” the analyst wrote.

“In the case of infectious diseases such as hepatitis C, curing existing patients also decreases the number of carriers able to transmit the virus to new patients, thus the incident pool also declines…

“Where an incident pool remains stable (eg, in cancer) the potential for a cure poses less risk to the sustainability of a franchise.”

archive.fo/G04xL

Attached: Curing Cancer Is Not A Sustainable Business Model, Goyim.png (678x381, 266.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/G04xL
8ch.net/n/catalog.html
8ch.net/n/res/687113.html
8ch.net/n/res/686235.html
8ch.net/n/res/686618.html
8ch.net/n/res/686639.html
8ch.net/n/res/686178.html
8ch.net/n/res/685934.html
8ch.net/n/res/686624.html
archive.fo/2npRu
archive.fo/XSJMp#selection-1597.0-1597.21
nature.com/articles/s12276-018-0109-y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How to prevent cancer from growing:

1) Cut off ALL sugar from your diet. This includes anything with toxic additives too.
2) Start taking high quality curcumin and vitamin supplements.
3) Boost your intake of Vitamin C, some look into intravenous injection of Vitamin C, but do your research on that.
4) Do not take chemo radiation 'therapy' its a scam.
5) Get plenty of fresh air, sunlight and take naps.
6) Organic bone broth. Use this for chicken soup stock.

There. Cancer won't grow anymore, or it will at least slow it down so significantly you'll barely notice it.

archive.fo/G04xL

What happened to this original thread and WHY was it deleted?

Another win for the free market, goyim!

REAL NEWS BEING SLID AGAIN!
8ch.net/n/catalog.html

Goldman Sachs: Curing Cancer Is Not A Sustainable Business Model, Goyim!

8ch.net/n/res/687113.html (REPOST)

Thanks To FACEBOOK, Hackers Stole Personal Info Of 14 Million People

8ch.net/n/res/686235.html

Indoctrination, Brainwashing and Politically Correct Stupidity Continues To Fester In US Colleges

8ch.net/n/res/686618.html

Foreign Enemies Plan To Invade America, What You Need To Know

8ch.net/n/res/686639.html

Massive, coordinated social media PURGE silences hundreds of conservative, libertarian channels

8ch.net/n/res/686178.html

Wikileaks Begins To Leak Highly Confidential Internal Documents From Amazon

8ch.net/n/res/685934.html

Geo-engineered Terrorstorm Michael Crippled Tyndall Air Force Base, F-22s Scattered Everywhere

8ch.net/n/res/686624.html

bumping this back up!

Most foods have a minute trace of sugar, naturally. If its natural sugar and not processed sugar (as found in common junk food) then its likely OK. The ideal thing is to cut back on all processed sugar (like snacks / junk foods). Minimize the amount of natural sugars too, because cancer thrives on sugar consumption. Also if your drinking and have cancer, you need to stop drinking because alcohol converts into fructose (sugar) after it gets filtered by your liver.

I have no idea if this actually helps or not, but I'm currently looking into this as I find it interesting. Maybe someone might know more about this than I do….allegedly Vitamin B-17 (which is rare) also helps your immune system fight cancer growth very effectively. But its found to be most concentrated within seeds, such as avocado seeds (but even sources with 'high' concentrations of B-17 is still very low compared to other vitamin concentrations). So it is likely extremely expensive to extract thus the reason the natural alternative industry won't market it (its too costly for average consumers).

If anyone knows more about this, please fill me in or correct me if I'm mistaken about something.

(You thought you got rid of this info, didn't you?)

Again, great tips. SAVED!

Also look into heavy metal detox, extremely important if you want to heal yourself from Alzheimers disease (yes, it can be reversed because it is simply brain tissue damage caused by heavy metal toxicity. If you remove the toxins the brain can heal and grow back, although some memory MAY still be gone for good.)

The truth Big Pharma wants to keep hidden is simply this: nutrition and diet effect your health. If you have shitty diet, you'll end up sick and dying young and getting all kinds of problems! If you eat right and take your vitamins and stay away from heavy metals and other toxins your health will be fine. You are what you consume, if you consume shit you are shit!

THIS.

All good. I wish we had more intelligent people that would add to this but whatever. SAVED.

(((Doctors))) haven't been in the business of curing people since the 70's, this is not surprising.

I know user. This is why we need to spread this info far and wide. Can you see why they slide these news threads? I can. Its just TOO obvious.

Interesting.

This is a Yes Men stunt, right?

i can't think about this shit for too long

these fuckn ghouls

sliden, bumped

bumping factual news

All good tips. Saved.

this is a tragedy !! my condolences to the families murdered by Big Pharma

8ch.net/n/res/687113.html

archive.fo/2npRu

I always wonder if it's actually the cancer that kills most patients or the aggressive chemo therapy weakening the body until it simply expires.

BOTH.

The chemo does NOT help the cancer, its a scam. Thats why you keep having to go back and pay for more and more and more chemo. And its not only expensive, its like going to hell I hear. Fuck that shit. This is the way to prevent cancer growth:

BURN DOWN THE BANKS
WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: 0c4cacae7b7e7d7e8c421f744da88774b02489ffef8615bce52f2ec3af3fa0d2.jpg (530x507, 111.89K)

The banks and big pharma make a KILLING off this racket……..literally and figuratively!

All good tips. Saved.

bump

anti-slide

medical treatment as a business

only in america

Richter cited Gilead Sciences' treatments for hepatitis C, which achieved cure rates of more than 90 percent. The company's U.S. sales for these hepatitis C treatments peaked at $12.5 billion in 2015, but have been falling ever since. Goldman estimates the U.S. sales for these treatments will be less than $4 billion this year, according to a table in the report.

"GILD is a case in point, where the success of its hepatitis C franchise has gradually exhausted the available pool of treatable patients," the analyst wrote. "In the case of infectious diseases such as hepatitis C, curing existing patients also decreases the number of carriers able to transmit the virus to new patients, thus the incident pool also declines … Where an incident pool remains stable (eg, in cancer) the potential for a cure poses less risk to the sustainability of a franchise."

Attached: quackery.gif (389x389, 1.43M)

TRUE NEWS

bump 3

legit news

bump again

good tips

bump

whatcha trying to hide here?

good tips

So much misery can be lost if people knew the truth that cancer CAN be prevented! Its not genetic stupid.

So much misery could be avoided if people knew the truth that cancer CAN be prevented!

back.

90=8547456747567897875

So much misery could be avoided if people knew the truth that cancer CAN be prevented!

derailed news

How to prevent cancer from growing:

1) Cut off ALL sugar from your diet. This includes anything with toxic additives too.
2) Start taking high quality curcumin and vitamin supplements.
3) Boost your intake of Vitamin C, some look into intravenous injection of Vitamin C, but do your research on that.
4) Do not take chemo radiation 'therapy' its a scam.
5) Get plenty of fresh air, sunlight and take naps.
6) Organic bone broth. Use this for chicken soup stock.

There. Cancer won't grow anymore, or it will at least slow it down so significantly you'll barely notice it.

archive.fo/G04xL

The truth Big Pharma wants to keep hidden is simply this: nutrition and diet effect your health. If you have shitty diet, you'll end up sick and dying young and getting all kinds of problems! If you eat right and take your vitamins and stay away from heavy metals and other toxins your health will be fine. You are what you consume, if you consume shit you are shit!

This.

Good tips.

Whoever is sliding this news, you know its the truth ASSHOLE.

thats right goyim! bend over and take the chemo! give us your life savings so you can die in misery being radiated to death! gooood goyim!

The truth always comes out.

yep!

keep up god's work, your doing great

Who is attacking this thread btw? You have not made any solid arguments and have only talked mad shit. You are irrelevant.

Justify the inequality of Hate Crime laws if you can.

I think this is a problem with Jews, more than anything else. Guaranteed, if the kikes weren't in charge, this shit wouldn't happen.

No doubt they are corrupt and run most of the institutions, thats well known. Especially in the banking sector. Thats why we should avoid their trickery and rackets that they institutionalize. Fortunately that can be done. Just look for some alternative tips mentioned in the comment section.

AVOID THE CANCEROUS JEW!
PROCESSED SUGAR, ASPARTAME, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP
AVOID THE CANCEROUS JEW!
MASS PROCESSED MEATS WITH NITRITES AND HORMONES
AVOID THE CANCEROUS JEW!
JUNK FOODS / FAST FOODS / SODA / MILK SHAKES / CANDIES
AVOID THE CANCEROUS JEW!
CHEMO RADIATION, TOXIC-LACED VACCINES WITH ALUMINUM AND MERCURY

My friend had chemo almost ten years ago and hes been clear ever since.
Hes a really healthy fit guy though. Not sure if that makes any difference.

If he's really fit, exercises a lot and eats healthy that would explain why. Chemo typically kills SOME cancer cells but the negative effects to other healthy cells is horrific so chemo ends up being a double edge sword. A lot of patients end up dying before they can treat the cancer with chemo because of the collateral damage done to the body. So my honest opinion it is not the way to go.

I thought people here were less retarded than the general population and Hollywood celebrities, I guess I was wrong

Bone broth is the healthiest most nutritious kind of broth out there, stock made from marrow and bone.

Also stay away from Aflatoxins as much as possible, make sure your foods are fresh and stored in dry cool places, or refrigerated. See this: archive.fo/XSJMp#selection-1597.0-1597.21

Attached: Aflatoxin Lurking In Our Foods.mp4 (480x360, 7.56M)

The problem with Aflatoxin build-up is that is nearly unavoidable if you store your foods long-term which I still highly recommend for SHTF. This is why you need to rotate your food stockpile often. Eat the older storage and just keep it rotated because if you allow jars of peanut butter to sit there year after year the amount of Aflatoxins will increase and can cause sickness. If consumed too much? Cancer. Hate to be the breaker of (more) bad news for preppers but we preppers are used to bad news.

the air you breathe
the water you drink\
the soil the food is grown in
the temperature the food is grown in

you fucked prepper

Rethuglicans are just as stupid as you
making it worse

The air I breathe is fine.
The water I drink is distilled from all toxins.
The soil can be a bit of a problem because of the chemtrails but not much we can do there.
The temperature is always changing but its fine, nothing significant has taken place to change that. The Earth still orbits the same distance around the sun.

No, I'm not. If anything I'll likely die still holding a handful of supplies…..from old age! It will be inherited to my daughter and her family to do as the please and so will my home. If I don't die during SHTF, thats all that will happen.

OY VEY! THE GOYIM ARE WAKING UP! SHUT IT DOWN!

Bump

just news total

news bump 4

Remember we were labeled "conspiracy theorists" when we said cancer was an industry for Big Pharma? Well…….

bump3

Is the big pharma shill trying to hide something here?

What about #BreastCancerAwareness?

Jim seriously sounds like Mister Rogers! He needs to meme that into reality too. Jim needs to do a spoof of Mister Rogers, singing and all. "Its A Beautiful Day In Jim's Neighborhood!" would be a BIG TIME HIT. He could write a mock-up song for it and sing it like Mister Rogers (having his fake background screen of Mister Rogers' house) and then he'd talk about all the daily doomsday news in in a very calm, gay-like manner. It would be hilarious!

real news

Chemo kills a lot of people. It does shrink tumors and can save you from growths in key organs, but it takes years off your natural life. If you catch cancer early, before it spreads, they will attempt surgery and skip the chemo. A lot of the advice in this thread is good advice for preventing cancer and even for slowing it's growth, but the only cures are surgery and chemo. Some times the best option is to try and live with the cancer, but if you are young or middle age cancer will kill you before chemo does. Chemo is also ridiculously expensive, because they know you don't have any other options. It's understandable how much hate it gets. My grandfather didn't want to get chemo, but my family (all doctors and pharmacists) talked him into it. The chemo killed him in a year, and he wasn't the same after starting. Should have just road the cancer train until it killed him. There are a lot cheaper and cleaner ways to kill yourself than chemo.

The pro strat is to not get cancer. The FDA approves all kinds of shit that they never should, so the best rule of thumb is don't eat anything you didn't cook, get your water tested if you drink tap, and keep sugar and cooking oils to a minimum. (Coocking oils are usually unbalanced which leads to inflammation which causes cancer). Also keep industrial waste in mind when picking a place to live. A lot of people get exposed through the environment even when their food and drink is fine.

I knew a dude with lung cancer (he's dead now), he used to own a small antique shop and had lung cancer (from smoking since he was a teenager). He lived 30 years without ANY treatment. No chemo, no natural cures or supplements either. He said it hurt him and he had some suffering, but he actually lived with lung cancer for quite a while doing nothing about it. Never knew anyone else in that condition, but hell, it made me re-think everything we were told all these years. Yes, eventually he did die from it, but still, 30 years living with it before it killed him…. wow.

actual news

Meaning causing terminal illness is great for business.

So there was a third option after all…

Attached: new age.png (420x221, 65.97K)

The alt right discovers capitalism
The movie

nice meme word
>>>Zig Forums

that's right. keep american jobs secure! god bless trump!

Attached: THE PRESIDENT.webm (464x268, 765.72K)

factual rational freakin' news

No one call themselves "alt-right" you leftist nutjob, YOU idiots slapped that label on us in the first place. Stop repeating everything the leftist media tells you.

RESVERATROL

Is an inexpensive supplement that has been scientifically proven to enhance stem cell growth.
It's the compound that is in things like red wine and dark chocolate that has gained notoriety in recent years.

nature.com/articles/s12276-018-0109-y

Oh wow, nice. I'll have to keep that in mind. Also - and I don't know 100% if true but there is rumor of something inside beet juice that helps detoxify the body and also helps improve regeneration of healthy cell growth.

Diana doesn't need a Halloween costume—her and her smile is enough.

oh, hatred of the jews is totally not justified goyim

You can hate the jews, but seething about it 24/7 does no good. You have to eventually accept the fact they are not going to change their ways, so we need to find solutions and avoid their corrupted kikery altogether.

when communists attempt to pretend to be capitalist, it does fuck the entire system very hard.

Fortunately for us, capitalism has one great ideology attached called "consumer choice" and with that healthy option we have the ability to boycott the current goods/services and seek out alternatives. This is highly recommended. Now the communists WILL try to crack down on these alternatives eventually and that is how we can easily point out who is and who is not a communist.

so basically trump is a communist because he wants internet monopolized?