Woman fired after blocking black man from entering his apartment building

A white St. Louis woman was fired from her job Sunday after she tried to prevent a black man from entering the luxury apartment building where he lives. D'Arreion Toles said he was returning home from work when the unidentified tenant physically blocked him from entering the building at the Elder Shirt Lofts in the city's downtown.

Tribeca Luxury Apartments in St. Louis said it was "disturbed" by the interaction in the video and confirmed the woman in the video was an employee, CBS affiliate KMOV-TV reports. After reviewing the incident, the company said the woman was terminated from her position. It noted that the incident did not happen at one of its properties.

cbsnews.com/news/darreion-toles-st-louis-woman-fired-blocking-black-man-entering-apartment/

Attached: fbookvid.jpg (270x177, 23.57K)

Good.

Bet he pays the rent with welfare money

>(((cbs)))
It was staged.

she should get an award for trying to keep riff-raff out…after all, the negro lives in the upscale building for that reason. He also should thank her.

Aw yes I saw this. I c dis stuff all da time nada new. He shud knocked da fuck outta her. This is so stupid she got what she deserves.lol

I hate everyone in this story.

White lady loses job…..blames it on black guy.

Luxury aoartment…welfare

What kinda monky brain u got there?

So they fired her, when it had nothing to do with them?

Get a lawyer. u racist bitch

Unlawful termination of Apartment Patty

Hay, lazy negro OP, I found this video of the incident in 17.2 seconds

Go to Zig Forums and post every link to the goldwater(more yor level)

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, JUST LEAVE THE NIGGER ALONE AND STOP BEING A NOZY BITCH!
If he breaks into your apartment, shoot him. If he robs the place, have his face recorded and tell the cops. God fucking damn it, let a nigga go home, you stupid bitch. This is why white women get raped/murdered by niggers, holy shit.

Attached: 07cd8711227931b4c85071ed33bd4aedeec6c191194d0d067524e04f7bf48305.gif (320x192, 874.07K)

She's got a very good point.

The negro followed her into the building, and anyone could have done this off the street.

But why didn't either one mention the electronic key fob right away?
She did eventually, and he opened the door with it.

But then she follwed him to make sure he did live there when he entered his apartment

I think she wanted to socialize
"for the record, what is your name".

She seems some what clueless.

But being fired is wrong

yea, she difinitely wanted nigger cock by the end of the video

She was leaving the building. She says so in the video.

So, same thing

She's got a very good point.

.She mentioned the key pad at the beginning of the conversation
He did eventually open the door with the key fob or keypad

I would hope every tenant of the building that I lived in did what she did to prevent anyone from barging in off the street

Fuck you, faggot. Stop being a pussy-ass bitch and take home defense into your own hands.

Do you even understand what I said?

Are you a foreign language speaker?

If not, then stay in the hood Leroy

What an absolute dumpster fire. She should think twice before she mixes her xannies with her numerous bottles of wine bc that was a complete shitshow. Alcoholic bleach fried trainwreck.

Women are very good at picking up danger signals from strange men - it’s a long ingrained survival tactic. If she felt in any way threatened or any sort of bad vibe for that matter from him, she would have never even gotten on that elevator with him - alone mind u. She knew what she was doing - why? who tf even knows.

the last few newsworthy nigger incidents we've seen in the US,,,, it was a white *woman* who was trying to keep a brotha down

I don't blame the guy for not answering questions. I think he could have avoided the whole thing by just telling her to close the door and then he'd open it with his own keyfob however. You aren't supposed to let anyone else through a secured door unless you know they are allowed–that isn't racism at all.

He did do that in the end.

If she hadn't followed him, nothing would have made of it.

Either her ego couln't leave it alone
or she felt sorry once he ha opened the door himself, and she didn't know how too apologize(even though she was n the right)

Or I think she was sexually aroused

I'm pretty sure it was ego because she said something along the lines of "this is ridiculous" when he was unlocking his door. Really what pisses me off is the bitches voice. I hate that condescending fake bitch voice because it's the definition of a white bitch who thinks she has authority in a situation where she is dangerously close to having her face permanently scarred from being smashed into a wall if she keeps that shit up.

Attached: guts1.jpg (600x400, 130.37K)

back

Bingo.

humping truth

So glad it's been white women. Libtards have no idea how to handle this: protect the black people or protect the women

Don't do it bro

lady was racist, fuck her

Luxury apartment.

PAY HIS RENT WITH WELFARE MONEY???????
Uneducated negro alert

Luxury apartment.

Attached: monty laughs.jpg (1920x1080, 770.09K)

HEY TRUMPETEER

TRUMP'S APPEAL TO THE COGNITIVELY CHALLENGED

Attached: DUMMY.jpg (1000x400, 122.64K)

Who's to say he didn't pay his rent with welfare money?

The article states it's a luxury condo .

The negro lives in a luxury condo on a welfare check?

Cum on, prove this article right, Trumpeteers

.TRUMP'S APPEAL TO THE COGNITIVELY CHALLENGED

Tell me how it's possible(leave drug dealing out, since that's not welfare money)to afford a luxury condo on welfare.

Probably a high paid pet nigger for white cucks

Yea, yor boss

Your post makes no fucking sense at all, bro

C'mon, at least put some effort into making it a little less obvious

t. mad cotton pickers

I'll clarify my thoughts since you seem to be a member of the group being disparaged.

The article linked in the post references TRUMP'S APPEAL TO THE COGNITIVELY CHALLENGED

The user whom I'm trolling aka insulting thinks someone on welfare can afford a luxury condo.

He not only thinks this, but because he's black, he is on welfare.

Withme swiftee so far?

This man is obviously COGNITIVELY CHALLENGED, ergo, he is a Trump supporter aka a Trumpeteer.

Do ya not ken, lad?

all that typing for naught

It's a damn good thing that he recorded that, because otherwise I guarantee she would have accused him of assault/robbery/rape/etc. for pushing past her.

Attached: 1485392544766.jpg (656x893, 101.24K)

All this drama could have been avoided if they just realized niggers shouldn't be allowed within a hundred feet of human woman.

Attached: cibil rights.jpg (3193x2564, 793.94K)

You can't afford luxury with welfare. Are you retarded or just that out of touch from living in one room so long watching anime?

I knew the day I saw this news that ladies life was going to be ruined

If you live in a gated community secure building whatever and you use your pass to get in and someone you don't recognize slides in behind you without using theirs what would you do? She should get a slick jew lawyer and sue the fuck out of someone.

Attached: ugrrrmph.JPG (273x320, 60.08K)