'Satanist' burns down historic 250-year-old wooden church…

'Satanist' burns down historic 250-year-old wooden church…
'Satanist' teenager burns down historic 250-year-old wooden church built by Catherine the Great

archive.today/2018.08.14-161401/https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/satanist-teenager-burns-down-historic-13079705

A teenage “Satanist” has been detained after he allegedly confessed to destroying one of Russia’s most historic churches in an arson attack. The wooden Dormition orthodox church on the shore of Lake Onega was erected in 1774 by Catherine the Great - and burned down in a raging inferno last week. Schoolboy Ignat Sharapov, 15 - whose social media is full of Satanist signs and images - has told police he set fire to the structure by using five litres of petrol to ignite its dry timber.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

orthochristian.com/115134.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pathetic. May his perogi be stale.

Anyone have that clip of whoever it was saying "autism is an epidemic"?

And the collective Christian population shrugs their shoulders.

That's nothing, m80.

Nonetheless, may he repent before the end.

What a jerk

Lord have mercy.

You need better tastes in vidya OP. Anyway, with on this, pray for this kid's soul that the light enters his heart.

And the fruits of Vargtardism strike again:

Still waiting for Varg larper to burn down a Mosque.

good lad, that's what you get for building your kike temples on Pagan burial grounds

isn't that polish?

it was blumpf

Some time in a Russian Prison will teach him a hard lesson

tbh

250 years old! that's ancient in protestant time!!!! that's half the age of their religion.

But ya, in Orthodox Christian time, it's really young.

Attached: 1510985259706.gif (720x404, 1.12M)

I don't know why I come here. I'm beginning to think the entire world is damned and probably deserves it.

"because we have our hope set on the living God, who is the Savior of all people, especially of those who believe."

Pretty but dude, look around. Look at what we do. You know how much we sin here in Christ's name? I'm not sure if anyone else notices but it's starting to get to me. Really think about that.

"But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire."

I'm not innocent either. What kind of Christains are we?

Same as most other Christians. We're not much better than nonbelievers. We just admit that we are bad.

God have mercy.

Attached: ACFEB1E7-2BAE-4C0B-9781-AB6758673602.jpeg (1200x1800, 294.13K)

Well leaving aside what percentage of shitposts genuinely represent real "anger" on the part of the author, the major things people get angry about on this board are:

1) Murder (especially of the unborn)
2) Propagating doctrinal error or heresy
3) Progressive subversion within churches
4) Non-Christians slandering/blaspheming Christ or the Church
5) Destruction of historical Christian churches/artifacts

From a Christian perspective, these are five of the most unimpeachable reasons I could think of to justify anger (and yes, inter-denom shitflinging does fall into one of these, even if it's energy probably better used elsewhere).

We're all human and still sinners of course, but I feel you might be slightly underestimating the immense degeneracy and stupidity of the left half of the "non-believer" bell-curve. We've got problems too, but the bell-curve of the genuinely faithful is phase shifted to the right considerably.

What an asshole, I hope the Russian court system is duly harsh on him.

it will be, and Russian prisons are……..notorious, at best, so he will learn a very hard lesson

why is that retard famous? who gives a fug about some murderer and his satanic fantasies?

Much like the vapid Kek stuff, he was a meme that people with severe autism took way too seriously.

He made a couple decent fringe/ambient black metal albums, I refuse to give him money though

As the meme goes:
>This isn't "Christian", this is Zig Forums … big difference!

I freely admit, I only visit an hour or two a week. More than this can get unpleasant.
But, that said, there's fewer and fewer threads worth coming for.
Mostly just LARPers doing their little LARPing dances.

You're mistaking humour for something malign. God protect me from righteous people such as yourself, Savonarola died 500 years ago.

orthochristian.com/115134.html
And the satanists fail once more