DNA Tests Prove Elizabeth Warren Is FULL OF SHIT, 0.001% 'Native American Ancestry'

Democrat race hoaxer Elizabeth Warren wormed her way through Harvard by falsely claiming to be Native American. In 1997, the Fordham Law Review made her the poster child of successful “women of color” even though she’s white. Warren is widely expected to make a run for the presidency in 2020, so the entire fake news media is now trying desperately to clean up her history by finding some evidence that she might have Native American ancestry.

Today, Elizabeth Warren released a so-called “DNA study” that had absolutely no independent chain of custody of her DNA sample, meaning the entire thing could have been easily faked by using someone else’s saliva or tissue sample. Even then, the DNA test revealed that she could be as little as 1/1024th Native America, or about .0976% “Indian.” This number comes from the Associated Press, which had to issue a correction because they got the math wrong in their first version of their report, which desperately tried to claim the DNA test proves Warren correct about her claims of being “Native American.”

Yet most Native American tribes require individuals to be, at minimum, 1/8th Native American in order to qualify. Some tribes require as little as 1/16th. There is no tribe in America that allows inclusion for people who are 1/1024th Native America. The entire left-wing media has deliberately neglected to mention this critical point, claiming that as long as Warren has at least one molecule of Native American blood in her body, then she’s obviously a “woman of color.” (Notably, in a similar story, a biological man who pretends to be a woman just won the women’s cycling championship. Feminists applauded the defeat of women by a man claiming to be a woman. This is the new Left, where a man is a woman, and a white woman is an Indian.)

The average white American has twice as much Native American blood as Elizabeth Warren.

Furthermore, according to a 2014 story from the New York Times, the typical “white” American is .18% Native American, .19% African and 98.6% European.

This means the average white American has twice as much Native American blood as Elizabeth Warren.

In other words, Elizabeth Warren’s DNA test merely confirms she’s another white American. Yet the entire left-wing media is claiming her tests prove she’s Native American.

If Elizabeth Warren is Native American, then so is nearly every white person in America, rendering the entire “Native American” designation meaningless. But the Left doesn’t want any rules to be consistently applied. In the same way Hillary Clinton gets a special pass on criminal obstruction and destruction of evidence, Elizabeth Warren receives special treatment on her ancestry that isn’t granted to anyone else.

The same deranged Left, in other words, that now claims Elizabeth Warren is Native American — even though she’s white — also claims that all white people are bad and should be removed from power. Amazingly, such demands never apply to white women like Elizabeth Warren, who receives special protection from the lying left-wing media by claiming she’s a “woman of color” even though she’s whiter than most white people.

Ultimately, the Left is all about the complete obliteration of logic and reason, which is why Leftists are also out to destroy all science and replace it with left-wing hoaxes like transgenderism and climate change. If you believe a biological man can magically transform into a woman, then you might also believe that Elizabeth Warren is a Native American when, in truth, she’s a cheater and liar who falsely claimed to be Indian in order to gain a “victimhood” advantage over her classmates.

archive.fo/8gau0
naturalnews.com/2018-10-15-dna-tests-prove-elizabeth-warren-has-less-native-american-ancestry-than-the-average-white-american.html

Attached: DNA Tests Prove Elizabeth Warren Is FULL OF SHIT, 0.001% 'Native American Ancestry'.jpg (550x355, 67.62K)

wew!

Liberals are right.

Wrong, she's NOT "Native American"…. tiny minute traces like 0.001% means your not what you claim to be, at all!

one of these days, when you are not too busy being a 'genius' expert on everything, I'll be more than happy to teach you how to differentiate between YOUR and YOU'RE

there actually ISN'T A DNA TEST FOR NATIVE AMERICAN ANCESTRY….

sorry, but there's no such thing

research it, dimwit

regardless, anybody with eyes in the brainstem instead we realise that she has little to no native American blood

duhhh

(but I'm willing to bet $1,500 that Trump has a drop or two of nigger in his bloodline)

Trump's family line are all white trash

I never said I was genius, I got a high school education so I'm no genius by any means. Its just common sense. Most people have some level of Native ancestry in America but that DOES NOT mean they are Native American. Elizabeth Warren is just another politician yapping her mouth off for more votes, lying as most other politicians do.

His grandfather and father were both rich industrialists, his grandfather being Jewish.

Maybe so, but that doesn't make him a nigger.

oh, I agree completely, Hawking

okay, here we go:

YOUR = possession

as in: your inability to differentiate between 'your' and 'you're'

YOU'RE = a contraction

it means 'you are'

as in: you're incapable of differentiating between 'your' and 'you're'

I'm glad I could help you

And face it, if Trump has 0.05% of black DNA and comes out saying "hey, vote for me, I'm part of the black community" the media would be in a fucking uproar!! That's essentially what Warren has done.

even if the glass of water only has 'a tiny bit' of feces in it, are you going to drink it?

Attached: PicsArt_05-27-12_20181015152737.27_20181015152737.27_20181015152737.jpg (1868x2803, 385.36K)

mmm hmmm

Attached: PicsArt_05-27-12_20181015152738.10_20181015152738.24_20181015152738.jpg (1868x2803, 423.77K)

Attached: PicsArt_05-27-12_20181015152738.35_20181015152738.56_20181015152738.jpg (1868x2803, 300.71K)

No, but I'd filter the bullshit out. Which is what I do with Trump. I know when he lies and when he doesn't. I don't agree with him on everything you know. I'm still critical of him, but sometimes I agree with him, depending on which issues.

Trump's father may have made a lot of money back in the day, by taking advantage of underprivileged minorities, overcharging them to live in slums, and using ruthless slumlord tactics…

but he definitely made a lot of money

yet that didn't mean
he had any class
because he had shitty DNA

he was disgusting
he was a scumbag
he was pure white trash

Attached: Screen-Shot-2015-09-09-at-11.30.54-PM.png (650x421, 359.53K)

I admire your type of tenacity and optimism !!!

and I also invite you to bring a Brita water filter to my house and come drink out of my toilet after i take a giant shit

speaking of embarrassing DNA

Frederick Trump, Donnie's grandfather was a total scumbag, a thief, a criminal, and a pimp…

literally…. a PIMP

he ran a disgusting, disease riddled brothel, and Trump's grandmother on that side of the family was one of the prostitutes at the brothel..

100% true

Attached: Frederick_Friedrich_Trump_2.jpg (220x275, 14.1K)

THE FUNNIEST PART OF THIS STORY:

nothing…… absolutely nothing
it's not funny or interesting or ironic

it's shit. this story is shit.

fuck Elizabeth Warren
stupid ugly old skank

and fuck Donald Trump
he's a fucking moron

nobody gives a fuck about Elizabeth Warren, or whatever her stupid name is.

nobody gives a fuck about her OR her DNA

she can eat my shit !!

fuck the Democrats
fuck the Republicans
fuck the Independents
fuck the Libertarians
fuck the left
fuck the right
and fuck everything in between

fuck America

America is a piece of shit

And there is not many better places to live either! The world is shit because the corrupt governments and their greedy special interest cronies made it that way.

ARE*

'there ARE not many'
not 'there IS not many'

…….and unfortunately, you are correct

nevertheless……

America is a fucking piece of shit

The cities are the worst. I kinda like it in the small town more "rural" areas. Much more peaceful, calm, and people are more down to Earth.

the punchline behind 'Make America Great Again' is the fact that it never was 'great'….

that's just a bunch of brainwashing propaganda, and we all fell for it when we were little kids, just the same way Russian children fall for their propaganda, and the North Korean children, and the Chinese children, etcetera etcetera etcetera

America's 'golden age' is a MYTH….

the closest we ever got to it was right after WWII (and immediately started telling ourselves that we won the war, even though it was Russia who defeated Hitler and won the war and allegedly saved the world)

this post WWII 'golden age of greatness' was a fallacy, based upon a bullshit propaganda image of 'everybody having a tiny little house and a car'

….. but only one-third of America had the tiny house and the car….

and that bullshit only lasted for 7 years, before we slipped right back into our classic LACK OF GREATNESS

I agree…. yet our government
is corrupt as shit
has always been corrupt
and always will be

to be completely honest, one of the things that keeps America from being great is our historic inability to admit that we are anything but great…..

in other countries, it is common for the average man to speak several languages fluently….. in America, you would be lucky to find somebody who can speak proper English…..

we think we are the shit… But the rest of the world looks down their nose at us

our education is shit

our economy is fake (and much to your chagrin, everything you've heard about the economy getting better is bullshit)

we bully the world, putting our nose where it doesn't belong, interfering meddling and overturning and toppling and invading….

somehow we have convinced ourselves that we are the world's Police Department…. but it turns out this is the most corrupt Police Department in the history of planet Earth

we create fake bullshit like the 9/11 attacks, and use it as an excuse to commit war crimes, invading completely innocent Nations, murdering their leaders, murdering hundreds of thousands of innocent men women and children, then we pat ourselves on the back for a 'job well done'

(the Iraq and Afghanistan wars were violations of the Geneva Convention)

we talk about freedom of the press, but our news media as always been the most biased brainwashing tool of them all.

and I'm not talking about 'fake news'
'fake news' is just another one of the simpleton low IQ catch phrases they have developed to keep people brainwashed, so they will parrot and mimic the mantra.

there's no such thing as Democrat
there's no such thing as Republican
those are a shell game
that's how they keep you distracted
that's how they make you think
that you somehow have a choice

that you are somehow playing a part

we could have solved our problems a long long long long time ago, and prevented the thousands of overwhelming problems we allowed to manifest while we weren't taking care of the other problems we had created for ourselves….

undocumented immigrants are not the problem

the problem is US

here's a perfect example:

right now, hardcore brainwashed politically minded Americans are beginning to focus on another one of those 'caravans' of illegal immigrants headed to the United States….

this time, it's another 1,500 people, literally WALKING from Central America, through Mexico, headed to the United States….

just like last time….

GUESS WHAT ?…. THAT'S NOT AN EASY JOURNEY!!! THEY ARE WILLING TO WALK AND RISK THEIR LIVES!!!

that's exactly the type of determination and bullheaded attitude that our country was originally built on.

that's exactly the type of tenacity and devotion I admire, and I think it qualifies them to be 'True Americans'.

I'm not sure if you remember the words on the base of the Statue of Liberty or not…..

maybe you should refamiliarize yourself with them…. I say WELCOME HOME

United States citizens are lazy, complaining, self-entitled, worthless little sniveling pieces of shit, who find it too exhausting to walk to the mailbox….

they sit there on their ass playing video games, expecting to have their asses wiped for them, while they look down their noses at the 1,500 hard working, bust-ass go-getters who are willing to risk life and limb to walk thousands of miles for an opportunity in this 'great nation of ours'

I say we should take 1500 lazy Americans who aren't willing to sacrifice anything, and ship their lazy asses to Central America…..

speaking of DNA

these sisters got fucked by their hillbilly father

GOD DAMN THEYRE HOT AS FUCK!!!

real news

news bump 2

bumping

what a fucking lying fraud!

I don't think those sisters are lying

I honestly believe their
father was raping them

I was talking about Warren. Her DNA test did not conclude in any way what she claimed.

bump

pokacuntus

Money can be made, provided one wants to get their hands dirty

I make money by getting my hands covered in paint when I illustrate for clients

i totally didnt see that coming

you totally suck

maybe but most people aren't so consistent about it

immoral dirt

Can I tweet that?

Use a fake account MR P

one of the big problems with playing identity politics.

truth bumparoo

total news

literally confirmed news

This just surfaced.

Elizabeth Warren’s “oppressed childhood” as a Native American!

Attached: 1325F618000005DC-396_634x455.jpg (634x455, 42.18K)

bump 3

trump is from fucking german immigrants. he needs to be deported, he's not even a real american

Tell that to jews.

You can still be a genius, even if you received a high school education.

legit news