DAMNED FOR EXISTING: In The Future, You Won't Be Able To Tell Reality From Deception

Seeing isn’t believing anymore. Deep-learning computer applications can now generate fake video and audio recordings that look strikingly real.

In a recent video published by researchers to show how the technology works, an actor sits in front of a camera moving his face. The computer then generates the same expressions in real time on an existing video of Barack Obama. When the actor shakes his head, the former president shakes his head as well. When he speaks, Mr. Obama speaks as well.

“This is a big deal,” Hany Farid, computer science professor at Dartmouth College, told The Wall Street Journal. “You can literally put into a person’s mouth anything you want.”

Prof. Christian Theobalt, part of a team working on the technology at the Max-Planck-Institute for Informatics in Germany, said he is motivated by the creative possibilities that it holds for the future.

He said researchers have developed forensic methods to detect fakes.

But Prof. Farid says researchers who push computer-generated technology need to think about the consequences these computer-generated fakes could have for society. He believes forensic experts are being outpaced by the development of fakes and that there is no method yet that can detect them all.

“How are we going to believe anything anymore that we see? And so to me that’s a real threat to our democracy,” Mr. Farid said.

In the video above, WSJ’s Jason Bellini explores this world of realistic video fakes. He gets deepfaked himself, and thanks to a deep-learning application, he can now dance like Bruno Mars. He also learns of the dark side of this technology, through one victim whose life has been deeply affected by deepfakes, and why others believe they could even lead to war.

archive.fo/LCE78
wsj.com/articles/deepfake-videos-are-ruining-lives-is-democracy-next-1539595787

Attached: In The Future, You Won't Be Able To Tell Reality From Deception.jpg (650x682, 169.08K)

This is not how society "advances", it is how society will rip itself apart and create massive distrust among everyone. Advancing technology is not always such a "good" thing.

Everyone grab your KJV Bibles, there's a thumpin' that needs to be done regarding this subject!

Note "instant knowledge explosion", "instant communications" AND "days of deception" … the internet … advanced deceptive technologies as in OP!!!!

Attached: 3f3378026489bb5cf6ca05e6714dce3d.png (1500x1125, 426.36K)

Attached: 0c0cd7bf7152ce8c1bf3efea8be05b.jpg (320x616, 38.59K)

Trust in Lord Jesus and ignore those entities who ridicule you, for they have been deceived by their own invented evils!

Attached: f70df0799215b848159b37783e8a931c.jpg (640x640, 61.59K)

What we know of as reality has been lied about for centuries already.

legit news

Unless humans can figure out how to do magic and cast spells we are going to destroy ourselves with technology

I put my faith in Baba Yaga

Attached: 853CD7A9-24DB-4E46-8D0D-BA98385516DE.jpeg (445x450, 86.05K)

How do you know Jesus wasn't Satan?

Jesus was the son of God who sacrificed himself so our sins could be forgiven if we repent. Why would you think Jesus is evil?

bump

Luciferians think that God is evil and that "sin" is a myth used to justify subjugation of humanity.

actual news

bump

bump4

dumping real news

Does anyone else feel like stupid people are becoming the majority and are dictating how the rest of the people should live? Maybe scientists are creating AI so dumb people can afford to dumb. It's like the subhumans have taken over the world and the remaining ones are creating AI to keep themselves independent of the subs.

I think this form of AI is dumb to roll out. Think about what could happen. Anyone could frame anyone for anything, anytime. Is that not crazy? It would throw the whole legal system (as well as due process) out of whack. No one would be able to trust each other because they wouldn't know if it were AI saying something or the actual person! Think about that kind of chaos and what the implications would be.

Yea, witches rule dude!!!

Please. The kikes turned this planet into hell by means of deception long before any of this nonsense.

Yea, fuck the kikes
WITCHES RULE666

REPENT!

wtf kind of la la fantasy world do you live in m8

The goddess loves her witches

The god of the Old Testament and New Testament are two different entities and there was never any messiah coming back to save you. You are being enslaved by Yahweh

Meanwhile..
Back in the studio..

WRONG! Jesus was the one who saved the human races from their sins in which they were eternally damned for in the Older Testament… as long as they repent for their sins. Its all about Jesus blood that was shed so that out sins would be forgiven…. remember…. we were made in the image of God… and that has everything to do with our blood.

DNA emits scalar waves like the communication from wales. If you take a pint of your blood, ship it off half way across the world and keep it in the right environment (from spoiling)…. and you were to watch a scary movie, your DNA would emit a certain frequency of fear…….. the SAME blood sample taken from you at the EXACT SAME TIME - half way across the world - would also simultaneously emit the SAME frequency!!! Our blood may be different, but it all works the same and emits the same kinds of scalar wave frequencies! This is Christ's Covenant!! May it be shed for you and for all so that sins may be forgiven!

The End Times are upon us.

actual rational news bump

actual factual news

Its here. It is already here. Glad I'm prepared, I expect a shitstorm to run over the masses in the near future and most won't know what hit 'em.

ban this fag

This is a problem for /b/ now, the scum of the earth are trying to take over and drive out any good people left.

The mod Remedy is propagating Perversion and degeneracy, we need more good people to help us resist and help 'hex' to purge this cancer, thank you.

VPNs bro. And Tor. You won't ban me. In fact, you can try to remove my articles and I'll just repost them. I have everything backed up because I know your shitty tactics.

good, let's keep you busy

sage negated

dance, monkey

Good luck with that. I'm used to countering censorship. Its traditional for me. Why don't you clowns just give up and leave me be to post news? Thats what this board is for, and I'm bringing the best bombshell news on the net!!

i'm going to wreck all your plans and destroy all your dreams

I'll keep that in mind as I keep posting more content.

fify

bumping real news