Donald Trump finally just said it: he doesn’t care if Kavanaugh’s accuser is telling the truth

vox.com/2018/10/14/17976620/donald-trump-ford-lesley-stahl-60-minutes-kavanaugh-accuser

Donald Trump finally just said it: he doesn’t care if Christine Blasey Ford was telling the truth.

Journalist Lesley Stahl asked Trump in an interview aired on 60 Minutes Sunday night why he had mocked Ford at a rally a few days after she testified before the Senate that Brett Kavanaugh had attempted to rape her when they were teenagers.

“Do you think you treated her with respect?” Stahl asked.

“I think so, yea, I did,” the president said.

Stahl followed up: “But you seem to be saying that she lied.”

“I’m not going to get into it,” Trump said. “Because we won. It doesn’t matter. We won.”

Trump turned the Republican subtext on Ford into text: Ford’s story — true or not — is not important.

Attached: 1539595908318.jpg (1280x841, 392.51K)

Surprising precisely no one.

Except maybe the few head-in-the-sand dimwits who actually still think Trump gives a flying shit about any opinion he disagrees with. He doesn't, he never did, and he never will.

Until Congress actually holds him to account for his terrible opinions expect this to continue.

You can always count on Trump to be dishonest. It’s the honest presidents you need to be careful of, because you’ll never know when they will do something… stupid.

How dare Trump believe in due process! Dont you know? Your guilty of a crime especially when there is no evidence, the story changes multiple times and no one wants to testify!

He has never cared about the truth.

t. NPCs

He didnt say the sentence: I dont care is she is telling the truth, just saying.

Attached: Normal fag.jpg (1920x1080, 1.03M)

reading the words from the interview, then thinking with actual human thought processes for 5 seconds will make it obvious that trump didn't say that.

That isn't what he said or implied at all.
What he said was that it doesn't matter if he thinks she lies or not.

You are talking to poorly coded AI user. Do not waste your time.

How will Trump recover from this.

Attached: 234tb345th356.jpg (500x449, 68.82K)

I'm going to have to side with the President on this one. Kavanaugh doesn't look like a male feminist at all nor incapable of empathy– both traits that together make for rapists and sjws/npcs.

Attached: betanodder.PNG (700x702, 676.15K)

That's fucking it. He finally crossed the line. It's over now. Drumpf is FINISHED! Impeach NOW!

fucking shills

It's not illegal to have "terrible opinions" you fucking knuckledragger.

Trump supporters like it when he lies to them.

again

No But it takes a knuckledragger to have "terrible opinions", you knuckledragger,

Attached: 477453_1.jpg (630x630, 53.41K)

BELIEVE WAMEN

really makes you think. Think about why jews i mean

what are terrible opinions?
anything orange man thinks?

this thread is like a masterclass on how liberals lie and distort.