Anarchist Heros attack police station in central Athens

A group of about 50 self-styled anarchists firebombed a police van and other vehicles parked near the police station in Omonia, in central Athens, on Monday night, in an attack that left four police officers with minor injuries.

The assailants hurled around 40 home-made petrol bombs at the van and then reportedly fled towards Exarchia.

Four police officers suffered minor injuries in the raid and were transferred to a military hospital for treatment – two with scratches and the other two with breathing problems.

The hail of Molotov cocktails damaged the outside of the police precinct, as well as five parked cars and three patrol vehicles.
ekathimerini.com/233653/article/ekathimerini/news/anarchists-attack-police-station-in-central-athens-injuring-four

Attached: molotov-thumb-large.jpg (960x600, 38.7K)

Shit like that don't happen here in the US

It will.

Fuck yea!

why wasn't this reported by the media?

You pussies are too busy playing Fortnite.

Roast the pigs!

Attached: rip roast pig.jpg (474x316, 31.54K)

Commies are human trash. There's no such thing as a commie hero. It's an oxymoron.

Attached: beautiful.webm (1500x1000, 2.2M)

better version

Attached: youdied.webm (640x352, 929.07K)

Fix'd, faggot.

Commie retards need to have their skulls opened, but most cops have shut like that coming. I hope they take each other out.

I hope you hang from a noose soon, commie vermin.

Some day, society will say enough and put an end to the left.

Attached: nea.jpg (2400x3000, 1.87M)

D-rive D-rive D-rive a truck
We're going downtown and getting fucked!

Attached: truth.jpg (500x480, 112.5K)

Daily reminder that leftists are human garbage. They're sociopaths that don't give a shit about the truth. The worst society has to offer, the dregg; they'll never amount to anything, and that's why they've turned to collectivism. With their low I.Q scores, they can't compete on an individual basis.

Not even worried.

Attached: 44431618_2193410007581958_2672542420683456512_n.jpg (755x960, 69.73K)

so much salt itt.

Wouldn't hold my breath. Americans don't like to kick up a fuss.

This is not a game for attention faggots.

Perfect dumb slaves.