Healthy Mice Born From Same-Sex Parents For the First Time

This research is extremely likely to trigger homophobic trolling but it still interesting.
I cutted out the middle part about technical details that you can find in the link

singularityhub.com/2018/10/16/healthy-mice-born-from-same-sex-parents-for-the-first-time/

Attached: Leyun-Wang_bipaternal-mouse-pup-2-768x512.jpg (768x512, 38.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/n/catalog.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Something I didn't precise even ,if photo filename tells it , it's two male mices as parents

Abandon sex!
Sterilize everyone!
In Vitro World Wide

"Your scientists were so busy seeing if they could do something, they didn't ask if they should."

There is no "shouldn't" for science. There is only a "shouldn't" for the application of it.

Boom!

Of man born

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 99.53K)

"Healthy"

This is exactly what we needed. First sex robots and now buttbabies.How will women ever compete?

Attached: Dr strangewheels.jpg (1046x705, 68.05K)

Why do the jews need to comment on this>

Is he dead yet?

REAL CENSORED NEWS
8ch.net/n/catalog.html

Insolvency's Perfect Antidote: The Gold Standard

Good! Hungary Bans Cultural Marxism From Their Schools

British Government Colluded With DNC To Steal The Election For Hillary, Failed

Typhus Outbreak Strikes LA As Leftist-run City Descends Into Filth, Destitution
Twitter Bans LifeSiteNews For Science Article Covering Spread of STDs Among Fags

BOOM! Mexico Dispatches Military Police To Curb Illegal Invaders
VOTER FRAUD: Texas Democrats Caught Handing Out Pre-checked Voter Applications To Illegal Aliens

Go Figure! US Weapons Systems Are Easy Cyberattack Targets New Report Finds, USG In Full Denial

Another reason for me not to donate my O-negative (most valuable type) of blood.
The other reason is that a non-White could get it, and given that donation by non-Whites is virtually nil, i.e they parasitically take but don't contribute, I am not prepared to take that risk.
Nice propaganda. They cannot possibly know that the mice are healthy until they've lived out their lifespan. How do they know that they won't suddenly drop dead prematurely? How do they know that they won't face massively elevated cancer risk? How do they know etc etc.
Answer: they don't. But that's ok, don't spoil the cheering for transhumanist propaganda.
Who actually supports this shit?
Answer: young men with underdeveloped bodies / low intelligence.
If you're already highly intelligent and with a top-tier physical makeup (i.e tall, broad shouldered, blonde haired) then this tech has nothing to offer you.
Point #2 is the real driving force behind this. Short young men who already notice they're ignored by women are putting their faith in a pill or injection that will "correct" their undesired genes and make them 6`2 like "chad". Yes, they rant against "chad" (tall, good looking men) while their secret desire is to BE "chad".
That's THE ENTIRE basis for the transhumanist meme. Short, ugly men chasing a promise, like Fundie Christians who donate to the preacher every Sunday for the promise of heaven.
Well, it's never going to happen. And if it somehow did, you'd be laughed at and shunned by women in the same way as guys who wear platform shoes to look taller, or inject synthol/wear pads to have the appearance of proper physique.
There is no replacement for the authentic article.

You can't change your own genetic makeup retard. The closest thing you could get is a designer baby, and being (artificially) perfect from birth would only generate admiration and jealousy, not the scorn that you describe.
I'm not sure why you would oppose such technology, if everyone could choose what their children looked like then every colored race would literally be driven to extinction. You seem to think that the only application for transhumanism is to redesign self loathing betas, but in reality that's one of the few things it can't fix.

He's getting stronger. We are working on metal crab legs for him as we speak.

They still need a female for pregnacy and only the ones made from two females survived. They may end up solving both problems but likely far sooner for the second one. However it's female gametes that gonna be the more useful, everyone here knows perfectly how easy it is to collect natural males gametes, look the pic related and think about how many potential humans you spilled watching internet. Did you watched 'every sperm is sacred'

Attached: a8b1134b-cdd2-4c0f-b573-c574007d4d2d.jpg (614x614, 66.53K)

Great, i bet you can't wait to play Cyberpunk.
Fucking faggots…
Can we get proper moderation on here please?

Boring. Wake me up when they can create "Biker Mice from Mars"

Attached: Biker Mice From Mars.jpg (1280x720, 73.96K)

Absolutely based and redpilled

bump

HOLY SHIT what a flashback. I used to love watching that show. The rat with the robotic arm was my favorite

I'm straight. One of my best friends is gay but he and his partner have always been faithful to each other and aren't irresponsible degenerate faggots like the lgbt wants every gay to be.
I support the idea of them being able to have a baby one day, but I do not trust government and companies not to start turning everyone infertile and forcing government approved progressive pregnancies

This, but unironicly.

If men can produce continuously produce sperm cells until death and a woman only a handful of egg cells in her lifetime, then this means human alpha males are ideally supposed to have more than one mate

A man could easily impregnate an hundred of women keeping the advised 3 to 5 years between pregnancies for women. But he would need a lot of people for that.
However with this technique a man isn't even needed. Slave harem tyrant against in vitro lesbians soon?

One element of this technique would be to produce far more human eggs from stem cells than from other means, you still need a working uterus but not functional ovaries. They may even end up succeeding with two male.
The limit from a single male donor is not technical but a worry for excessive gene uniformity.

They did it successfully once, out of how many millions of attempts?

Can they actually do it on command, or are they going to need to try another million times to get the next healthy offspring?

So they took the dna from the ovum and inserted it into another ovum to form a zygote? Impossible to happen naturally that can only happen in a lab.

Experiment takes place in lab! Film at 11!

Imagine the mental gymnastics these people have to go to to push fag marrage

lump